GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS Part 2

1246799

Comments

  • herself_238212c2e2herself_238212c2e2 Posts: 48
    edited December 1969

    Does anyone know where I can find a hallway that looks like it's from an American high school? I've seen some Japanese ones around, where the upper half of the walls are window sort of things, but I'm looking for the lockers and cheep linoleum look of an American school.

  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

    Sand3 said:
    Does anyone know where I can find a hallway that looks like it's from an American high school? I've seen some Japanese ones around, where the upper half of the walls are window sort of things, but I'm looking for the lockers and cheep linoleum look of an American school.

    Nothing free, but Parkside High Hallways and East Park High Hallways are both Platinum Club items in the store here ("East Park" is a texture set to clean up "Parkside"). They're heavy on the linoleum, but lockers are a bit sparse...
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 46,180
    edited December 1969

    There are some lockers against a wall, but not a full corridor, in this set http://www.daz3d.com/nerd-and-preppie-schoolgirls-for-a4v4

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 46,180
    edited October 2013

    There's also this set, which I was looking for to combine with the other lockers but in fact it has its own http://www.daz3d.com/interiors-corridors

    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,467
    edited December 1969

    ...looking for a laser targeting beam effect like the one below.

    g23-5mw-532nm-green-laser-green-laser-sight-with-gun-mount-806422-Gallay.jpg
    580 x 580 - 12K
  • WolfmanjimWolfmanjim Posts: 26
    edited December 1969

    Latkes: Jewish potato pancakes associated with Chanukah.

    Also gold and silver chocolate coins,

  • SassanikSassanik Posts: 338
    edited October 2013

    Body jewelry...
    Okay I know there has to be more of it out there! I am looking for some body jewelry, I found some nipple rings, but also looking for cartilage, nose and belly button rings. I seem to remember there was a good set around somewhere... just not sure where!


    Amy

    edit: never mind! I found what I was looking for! I needed to look up "piercing" not "jewelry" or "body jewelry"

    Post edited by Sassanik on
  • grylingrylin Posts: 259
    edited December 1969
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

    Body jewelry...
    Okay I know there has to be more of it out there! I am looking for some body jewelry, I found some nipple rings, but also looking for cartilage, nose and belly button rings. I seem to remember there was a good set around somewhere... just not sure where!


    Amy

    edit: never mind! I found what I was looking for! I needed to look up "piercing" not "jewelry" or "body jewelry"

    This month's Renderosity newsletter freebie includes a navel piercing.

    I don't know whether I'm allowed to post the link, though...

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 28,670
    edited October 2013

    robkelk said:
    Body jewelry...
    Okay I know there has to be more of it out there! I am looking for some body jewelry, I found some nipple rings, but also looking for cartilage, nose and belly button rings. I seem to remember there was a good set around somewhere... just not sure where!


    Amy

    edit: never mind! I found what I was looking for! I needed to look up "piercing" not "jewelry" or "body jewelry"

    This month's Renderosity newsletter freebie includes a navel piercing.

    I don't know whether I'm allowed to post the link, though...

    I personally don't see why not, as long as it is a link to the download location.

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited October 2013

    chohole said:
    robkelk said:
    Body jewelry...
    Okay I know there has to be more of it out there! I am looking for some body jewelry, I found some nipple rings, but also looking for cartilage, nose and belly button rings. I seem to remember there was a good set around somewhere... just not sure where!


    Amy

    edit: never mind! I found what I was looking for! I needed to look up "piercing" not "jewelry" or "body jewelry"

    This month's Renderosity newsletter freebie includes a navel piercing.

    I don't know whether I'm allowed to post the link, though...

    I personally don't see why not, as long as it is a link to the download location.

    In that case:
    http://www.renderosity.com/october-2013-newsletter-freebie---nirvy-cms-16786

    Post edited by robkelk on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,818
    edited December 1969

    Does anyone know where I can get wooden spoons? I need some for using in a kitchen scene where there is a large saucepan of soup cooking.

    I've looke don Share but can't find what I'm looking for.

  • launoklaunok Posts: 644
    edited November 2013

    wilmap said:
    Does anyone know where I can get wooden spoons? I need some for using in a kitchen scene where there is a large saucepan of soup cooking.

    I've looke don Share but can't find what I'm looking for.

    Hi, I am sure that I have seen, and even downloaded, wooden spoons a long time ago. If I am not mistaken it was from someone at Renderosity. Give me some time and I will check it out to see if it's still available. I hope I am correct, even the artist name is on the tip of my tongue but can not remember now - maybe Dorkati or similar name. :roll: Will come back to you. Off I am to go and see if my memory is still fine! ;-)

    EDIT: Fount it 2 minutes later at Rendo. My memory is still working and it's definitely Dorkati. I found the link at Renderosity but the item picture is not showing up. Link to the Rendo download - http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=32240

    Link to the original freebies, but seems not working anymore. Try the wayback machine maybe that can bring it up.
    http://ghd.hu/html/freestuff.htm

    Found this with wayback machine - http://web.archive.org/web/20071013072038/http://ghd.hu/html/freestuff.htm

    Unfortunately this is the only wooden spoon freebie I can remember.

    Post edited by launok on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2013

    Can't downlaod it at all Laura, but thanks for trying.

    Post edited by Wilmap on
  • launoklaunok Posts: 644
    edited November 2013

    wilmap said:
    Can't downlaod it at all Laura, but thanks for trying.

    Try this : http://web.archive.org/web/20071013072038/http://ghd.hu/html/freestuff.htm I am also trying now to see. No, not working! :(

    I can't believe Dorkati's site is gone. I am sure I was searching there earlier this year!

    Post edited by launok on
  • mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 308
    edited December 1969

    There are some wooden spoons here:

    http://elleque.net/content/?p=596 (Sadie's Good Cook Girl pack)

    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=64895 (kitchen add on pack)

    The second one is really a wooden salad spoon, but this is a pretty nice pack to have anyway. :)

  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,818
    edited December 1969

    Thank you mmalbert. They look good.

  • srieschsriesch Posts: 3,891
    edited December 1969

    Has anybody seen any bells in poser or DS format, (like church bells, liberty bell, a dinner bell, a ship's bell, etc.)

  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited November 2013

    Has anybody seen any bells in poser or DS format, (like church bells, liberty bell, a dinner bell, a ship's bell, etc.)

    Extracting from the Free Musical Instruments list (which also lists tambourines and gongs):

    Bells

    3 Original Bell Props
    http://www.planit3d.com/source/poser/lyne20.html

    cowbell
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=72628

    Hand Bells (Low and High Resolution)
    http://sharecg.com/v/49288

    Oktapussi's Bell of Doom
    http://www.runtimedna.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=770

    Porcelain Hand Bell
    http://sharecg.com/v/52572

    Tubular Prop
    http://sharecg.com/v/70463 OR http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=18927

    Yuletide Bell (hand bell)
    http://cgi.fringewood.com/downloads2.html (sixth row from bottom, leftmost column)

    Post edited by robkelk on
  • srieschsriesch Posts: 3,891
    edited December 1969

    Thanks, I didn't even think of looking for the bells in the music thread.

  • head waxhead wax Posts: 6,751
    edited December 1969

    Greetings,

    Lonely 3d artist, gsoh, ns, cd, seeks Roman Standards for those long nights in Gaul and fpor companionship in fighting those rotten nasty Brittons ...

    err, where was I?

    Hi, I was looking for some Roman Standards like the Legions used to wave around in the air on marches an in battles etc.
    I found a cool one on sharecg, but none other.

    I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction???

    thanks in advance :)

    thanks for putting me onto this thread Pam too

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,467
    edited December 1969

    ...I'd like to see more British uniforms:

    Policeman (modern and the traditional "Bobby")
    London Fireman
    London Bus Driver
    London Cabbie (as well as one of those lovely "black cabs").
    Modern RAF flight suit.
    WWII RAF Fighter Pilot (with helmet goggles and scarf)
    WWII RAF Bomber Crew (with traditional "bomber" jacket)
    British Sea Captain and Steward (Commercial Liner - 1900s)

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 9,419
    edited December 1969

    head wax said:
    ...
    Hi, I was looking for some Roman Standards like the Legions used to wave around in the air on marches an in battles etc.
    ...

    http://www.seedydeedee.co.uk/freestuff.html

  • head waxhead wax Posts: 6,751
    edited December 1969

    Kerya said:
    head wax said:
    ...
    Hi, I was looking for some Roman Standards like the Legions used to wave around in the air on marches an in battles etc.
    ...

    http://www.seedydeedee.co.uk/freestuff.html

    Thanks Kerya, that is the one I scored at sharecg, must be the same person. Thank you for replying. !

  • KeryaKerya Posts: 9,419
    edited December 1969

    head wax said:
    Kerya said:
    head wax said:
    ...
    Hi, I was looking for some Roman Standards like the Legions used to wave around in the air on marches an in battles etc.
    ...

    http://www.seedydeedee.co.uk/freestuff.html

    Thanks Kerya, that is the one I scored at sharecg, must be the same person. Thank you for replying. !

    Oh ...
    http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=51534

    http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=51535

    better?

  • head waxhead wax Posts: 6,751
    edited December 1969

    thanks they look very good - obliged :)

  • CyberDogCyberDog Posts: 232
    edited December 1969

    I am looking for an oven mitt. I plan to use it on a genesis figure but any mitt will be ok.
    Thank you

  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited November 2013

    CyberDog said:
    I am looking for an oven mitt. I plan to use it on a genesis figure but any mitt will be ok.
    Thank you

    There's one for Sadie in Elleque's "Sadie’s Good Cook Girl Pack 1"
    http://elleque.net/content/?p=195

    I expect it would work perfectly with Sadie for Genesis; I don't know how well it would work with other Genesis figures.

    Post edited by robkelk on
  • CyberDogCyberDog Posts: 232
    edited December 1969

    I think that will work quite well. If it doesn't work, I can always let Sadie play with the new stuff and see what she cooks up.
    Thank you for the link. I now have another nice site bookmarked.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,467
    edited December 1969

    robkelk said:
    CyberDog said:
    I am looking for an oven mitt. I plan to use it on a genesis figure but any mitt will be ok.
    Thank you

    There's one for Sadie in Elleque's "Sadie’s Good Cook Girl Pack 1"
    http://elleque.net/content/?p=195

    I expect it would work perfectly with Sadie for Genesis; I don't know how well it would work with other Genesis figures.
    ...I''ve used Sadie clothing on other Genesis characters with little trouble.

Sign In or Register to comment.