bullet physics for DS 1, 2, 3, 4 PC/Win ... teaser

15678911»

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

Looks very cool Jacques! 

• got it installed.  what are the best settings for natural hair movement.  trying to get a gentle pull by gravity but all attempts have been way off scale.  nice to have gravity around though :)

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,604
    edited November 2016
    Malawolf said:

got it installed.  what are the best settings for natural hair movement.  trying to get a gentle pull by gravity but all attempts have been way off scale.  nice to have gravity around though :)

i hope to do a test today 

i will save those hair as an .obj file, re-import them, and use a d-form to displace them, then try to use the bullet physics hinges and a dangling weight

i'll report my findings here

-----

note that i recently published a script-only ( no PCWin-only server ) system that can be used for dangling tresses

mcjElasticSim

not super easy to figure but it works

it can be found ....

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts5/mcjelasticsim

Post edited by mCasual on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,158

Thank you Jacques  I downloaded this script today I haven't had a chance to play with yet. But I'll give it a whirl the of the week and let you know how I did  :)

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,604
    edited December 2016
    Ivy said:

Thank you Jacques  I downloaded this script today I haven't had a chance to play with yet. But I'll give it a whirl the of the week and let you know how I did  :)

welcome

i will post my pigtails-dangling study soon, ( i was supposed to do it 4 days ago ! maybe more

upintheair.jpg
    1333 x 1000 - 330K
    Post edited by mCasual on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Awesome work!