The PC Anniversary Sale - Platinum Club Power Up

1161718192022»

Comments

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 674
    edited December 1969

Well I just picked up the Carrara 8.5 upgrade (it's an upgrade for me from 8.0 even though it does not say upgrade....) for 35.50 with my PC discount, the current sale and the $50 coupon thingy from the powerup sale. I wanted it earlier but could not afford it as it stood, but the sale now.... doable.

• gabriel.delacruzgabriel.delacruz Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

Yeah, lets see what happens...

• EwokzombieEwokzombie Posts: 70
    edited December 1969

Thanks for taking down the PC Anniversary reward/coupon page.

Kind of hard to get the coupon info to use these coupons if the page is gone before the date they expire.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Exactly. How am I supposed to use a coupon when I don't know the code?

What about when M6 comes out? Where is the code to get the bundle?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

DAZ is working on it

• firefly43firefly43 Posts: 0
    edited November 2013

Here are all the coupon lists from week 1 - mega prize .... LOL apparently being anal retentive pays off sometimes.

These are for tier 2 because that is what I got ...... Only got tier 1 on week 5 so did not bother with it.

Hope it helps someone

Week 1
    $6 Coupon off* your next purchase
    Coupon Code: W1-SAVE6
    Reward details: Get $6 off your next purchase with this one time use coupon code (excludes new releases). Coupon is valid until Nov. 10th.

44% Off* of stores from PA's in this week's sale EXPIRED
    Coupon Code: W1-PA44
    Reward details: Save 44% on the following PA stores. Unlimited uses (excludes new releases) until Oct. 18.

40% Off* additional discount on the purchase of 1 DAZ Original
    Coupon Code: W1-DAZ40
    Reward details: Get 40% off of 1 DAZ Original item (excludes new releases). One-time-use coupon is valid until Nov. 10th
    Reward details: Save 44% on the following PA stores. Unlimited uses (excludes new releases) until Oct. 24th.
    Reward details: Get $6 off your next purchase with this one time use coupon code (excludes new releases). Nov. 10th

Coupon Code: W3-PA44 EXPIRED
    Reward details: Save 44% on the following PA stores. Unlimited uses (excludes new releases) until Nov. 1st.
    Reward details: Get $6 off your next purchase with this one time use coupon code (excludes new releases). Coupon is valid until Nov. 8th.

44% Off* of stores from PA's in this week's sale
    Coupon Code: W4-PA44 Not sure about Date
    Reward details: Save 44% on the following PA stores. Unlimited uses (excludes new releases) until Nov. 15th.

40% Off* additional discount on the purchase of 1 DAZ Original
    Coupon Code: W4-DAZ40 Nov. 15th
    30% off Michael 6
    Coupon Code: MEGA2-M6
    Reward details: Get 30% off Michael 6. Expires Dec. 3rd.

50% off Ranger Bundle
    Coupon Code: MEGA2-RANGER
    Reward details: Save 50% off the Ranger Bundle. Expires Dec. 3rd.

$50 off any DAZ Originals coupon
    Coupon Code: MEGA2-DAZ
    Reward details: One-time-use coupon gets 50% off any DAZ Originals (no minimum amount & excludes new releases). Expires Nov. 15th.

50% off* all PA stores involved in the Platinum Power Up sale.
    Coupon Code: MEGA2-PA
    Reward details: Get 50% off of all PA stores involved in the Platinum Power Up sale (excludes new releases). Expires Nov. 15th.

Post edited by firefly43 on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I can still see the pages, but I just logged back on half an hour ago — were they taken down then put back again?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

It was put back up after we made them aware of it

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The pages were there, just no link to them.

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

Sorry to nag, but my post on page 42 was not just me ranting because I felt the need to vent.

I really am still waiting for guidance. The Mega Reward page still does not fully explain the mechanics of the M6 code and the M6 page still does not fully explain what the hell is going on and when M6 will be available.

• firefly43firefly43 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sorry to nag, but my post on page 42 was not just me ranting because I felt the need to vent.

I really am still waiting for guidance. The Mega Reward page still does not fully explain the mechanics of the M6 code and the M6 page still does not fully explain what the hell is going on and when M6 will be available.

I don't know where you are finding a M6 page, I tried looking everywhere and even did a search with nothing coming up. It was stated before the release of the mega prize the M6 would not be coming out until later in Nov.

No exact date, which we are probably not going to get till a few days before, but I would assume mid to late Nov as the coupon expires on Dec 3. It will probably require checking the new releases page each day (kinda like one checks their email ... LOL)

Hope that helps you some ... :)

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited November 2013

firefly43 said:
    I don't know where you are finding a M6 page, I tried looking everywhere and even did a search with nothing coming up. It was stated before the release of the mega prize the M6 would not be coming out until later in Nov.

Hello and thank you for responding to my question. You're right, there is no "M6 page" and I'm sorry if I made you spend valuable time pursuing crazed ornithoids!

Yeah, I suppose I confused the issue by calling it the "M6 page". I'm referring to the big "Mega Prize" page with red font on white background; specifically the one that appears above all the codes, with pics of the new Michael character. The suddenly-different design and color choices of that page makes the top of it appear to not be part of the "Power Up" section that occurs below.

I suppose this may have contributed to my confusion; the elements of the Power Up sale are often not in the same motif as other elements in that same sale.

Anyway, thank you for trying to help; I will continue to check back every couple days.

Post edited by Subtropic Pixel on
  • GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

I'm really glad, my latest fee just came in, so that I could use the Mega-Coupon for M6, the morphs and the Dan Pack :) - a week later as it often tends to happen and it would have been too late ;)

• gabriel.delacruzgabriel.delacruz Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

Hi, I just want to say that DAZ was super reasonable in solving all my complaints. It took time since apparently their customer service has been extremely busy. Seriously thumbs up.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

So the page is gone again? And there's nothing new to use the M6 bundle code on, right?

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

Novica said:
    So the page is gone again? And there's nothing new to use the M6 bundle code on, right?

I was just going to post the same thing...doesn't do any good for the coupon to be good until Dec 3 if there is nothing to use it on. I never purchased anything yesterday...was the coupon good on the HD morphs ?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I tried it on the HD morphs - nothing doing ...

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

No, the HD morphs are not covered. The code's being valid for a while after M6 was released is presumably so that people who don't visit every day don't miss out - and being able to use it on anything other than the character bundles was a bonus anyway.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Thanks Richard :)
    Do you know if it's done for new releases then?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

No idea, I rarely have any idea of what is due to be released when.