DAZ Studio Pro 4.6.1.17 General Release, Now Available!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,114
    edited December 1969

Go to DAZ Studio Formats>>Scripts>Utilities in the Content Library pane and run Update and merge .dsb. It will update your scripts, without completely removing customisations (additional entries will be shifted to the end, and duplicate entries will be culled which is more of a nuisance, but custom actions and new menus will remain OK). That should give you the recent files list, as well as other additions.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Spit said:
    Vaskania said:

Yep. You have to reapply the default for it to show up. Time to start recustomizing. At least custom scripts/actions remain and it's easy enough to create menus and drag 'em back over in the customization panel.

I popped over to ask specifically about this which I just ran into. I exported my menus then loaded the default advanced and saw that it had all the scenes I'd saved since installation. Sweet.Then imported my menus after hunting around for the Customization command and discovered this. The entry for 'Open Recent' simply does not show up in Customization/Actions panel.

Bummer.

But I don't understand the last sentence--the one I bolded.

I'm not at my pc, but you should have a Custom category at the top of the left side of the menu customization if you've ever created a custom action by right clicking on something in your library. I manually recreated the Scripts menu heading on the right, and dragged my scripts over from the left. This let me avoid digging through my library to recreate my scripts menu.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Go to DAZ Studio Formats>>Scripts>Utilities in the Content Library pane and run Update and merge .dsb. It will update your scripts, without completely removing customisations (additional entries will be shifted to the end, and duplicate entries will be culled which is more of a nuisance, but custom actions and new menus will remain OK). That should give you the recent files list, as well as other additions.

Thanks, Richard. That's good to know.

Vaskania said:
    Spit said:

Yep. You have to reapply the default for it to show up. Time to start recustomizing. At least custom scripts/actions remain and it's easy enough to create menus and drag 'em back over in the customization panel.

I popped over to ask specifically about this which I just ran into. I exported my menus then loaded the default advanced and saw that it had all the scenes I'd saved since installation. Sweet.Then imported my menus after hunting around for the Customization command and discovered this. The entry for 'Open Recent' simply does not show up in Customization/Actions panel.

Bummer.

But I don't understand the last sentence--the one I bolded.

I'm not at my pc, but you should have a Custom category at the top of the left side of the menu customization if you've ever created a custom action by right clicking on something in your library. I manually recreated the Scripts menu heading on the right, and dragged my scripts over from the left. This let me avoid digging through my library to recreate my scripts menu.

Oh, okay. I already did that. I had few changes to my menus (mainly 'Customization' put under Prefs in Edit menu, and my Scripts menu. So I'm all set for now.

• rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,181
    edited October 2013

Stiks1954 said:
    Only works if you do not have a custom "Style" with custom icons (Custom Actions) added to your interface as I have.

Selecting a new layout or style works.....but not with a named, saved style of your own.

A "Style" determines the "look" of the interface... the basic graphic elements, the colors, the text formatting, the [default] icons... the "lipstick" if you will.

A "Layout" determines the "feel" of the interface... the instructions for what is located where... the menus, the activities, the toolbars, the pane groups, the panes, the shortcuts...

Understanding the difference between the two allows you to then understand that the "Style" has nothing to do with whether the "Open Recent" submenu exists within the File menu... the "Layout" handles that.

----- Into "the weeds" a bit -----

The DAZ Studio interface has always been very customizable... which is great for tailoring it to your preferred workflow, but it presents some interesting challenges in that it is always evolving. For instance, 4.6.1.x includes some fixes/improvements that allow for better handling of menu item customizations with regard to merging with updates to the default menus. The problem is that the fixes that were required to allow this new functionality to exist creates a scenario that is less than ideal to get around... one last time.

The issue stems from the need to preserve the session layout to ensure that the layout you had when you last closed the application is the same layout that you'll have when you next launch the application. At its core, the underlying problem is that prior versions have never kept track of whether a menu item was in a custom location or a default location; there simply was no distinction between the two. As such, it has been impractical to discern whether an update could alter the position/index of a menu item for fear that any user customizations would be lost.

Getting past the issue meant that menu items needed to keep track of whether or not they were in their default location. In addressing that, we had to assume that all menu items read from file and lacked a recorded value (for being non-default) were in a default location (except for custom actions, which are always assumed to be non-default). This allows us to drop them entirely and rebuild using the new defaults. We also had to assume that menu items were custom upon creation so that any new customizations (performed in the Customize dialog) would be recorded as such, and therefore write to file as such.

Unfortunately, this meant that any existing session layouts, none of which have the recorded values, are assumed to be entirely default (except for custom actions). The problem persists because the setting is loaded and saved to the session files based on the state the interface was last in. Hence my comment above about the "less than ideal" situation. Going forward, once customizations have been marked as such, the issue goes away... but determining what is non-default and what isn't without the requisite flag is problematic at best; it would require record of and processing of all prior configurations, which is not practical.

----- Out of "the weeds" a bit -----

If you are using one of the default layouts and you've not made any/many changes, the solution is simple... choose said default layout from the Windows > Workspace > Select Layout... dialog and click accept. The interface will rebuild and the menus will be updated and any future customizations will be recorded as such.

However, if you have made changes that you are reluctant to re-create... how involved the solution is, is dependent on the degree of your changes and your determination to preserve them...

If you've customized the layout, but you haven't made any changes to the menus (or none that you are unwilling to re-create or discard) , you can open the Customize dialog (F3 or Window > Workspace > Customize... or Edit > Customize... if the layout is a bit older) and Import... the "Default Advanced" menus. Then click accept and you're done.

If you've customized the layout and menus and you are unwilling to re-create or discard those menu customizations, as Richard points out, we've included a script in 4.6.1.x, in the Content Library > DAZ Studio formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Scripts > Utilities folder named "Update and Merge Menus" that will record your customizations, then apply the "Default Advanced" menus and then re-apply the recorded customizations to the newly rebuilt menus. The one problem here, however, is the scenario I described above in "the weeds" where this only really works for custom actions or after you've applied the defaults from this build (or newer) and re-customized so that the script can differentiate what is custom and what isn't. I highly recommend you Window > Workspace > Save Layout... before running the script on the chance that something goes awry.

There is also manually editing the file... or writing a script... but both are involved and require a greater understanding.... and this post has probably already caused enough glazed eyes and blank stares.

-Rob

Post edited by rbtwhiz on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited October 2013

...had to use the Bitrock installer as the previous version was manually installed as back then I was still having issues with the DIM due to poor connectivity.

Nicer splash page.

Opens and loads a scene faster.

...hmm, seems to have a speed issue rendering Garibaldi hair.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

rbtwhiz said:

----- Into "the weeds" a bit -----

-Rob

Thank you. That was very informative. This is a one-time situation that leads to a better place.

• cm152335cm152335 Posts: 421
    edited December 1969

just as information

via the "IExplorer" i see NOTHING in "my product lybrary"
    i used "Chrome" to check the "list"

I do the download via the Install Manager
    all goes good!

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,821
    edited December 1969

rbtwhiz said:
    ...If you've customized the layout and menus and you are unwilling to re-create or discard those menu customizations, as Richard points out, we've included a script in 4.6.1.x, in the Content Library > DAZ Studio formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Scripts > Utilities folder named "Update and Merge Menus" that will record your customizations, then apply the "Default Advanced" menus and then re-apply the recorded customizations to the newly rebuilt menus. The one problem here, however, is the scenario I described above in "the weeds" where this only really works for custom actions or after you've applied the defaults from this build (or newer) and re-customized so that the script can differentiate what is custom and what isn't. I highly recommend you Window > Workspace > Save Layout... before running the script on the chance that something goes awry.

I'm using, so Studio tells me, "Base Layout: Hollywood Blvd". I tried the steps above, and it mostly seemed to work OK, except that it moved the Scripts menu in front of the File menu. OK, no problem, I think, I'll just go to Customize and move things back where they're supposed to be. Which worked.

Then I noticed that it had alphabetized my Tabs menu, and that for some reason, Property Editor had disappeared from that. Again, I think no problem, I'll just put it back.

Except.

First, when I go into Customize > Menus > Main Menu, then look for "Panes (Tabs)" under the Window menu, it's just plain not there. I can see it right there in my interface, the items in it appear to work, but Customize insists that it does not exist under the Window submenu.

Second, Property Editor itself seems to have disappeared. There's a thing called "CCT Property Editor" under Actions, and it has options called "Save modified assets" and "ERC Freeze", but the actual Property Editor itself is nowhere to be found. CCT Property Editor seems to be a group, and can't be moved intact. Even if it could be, if I wanted to put it under the Panes menu where it used to be, there wouldn't be any way for me to do that.

I then threw up my hands, reapplied the old layout, and put it back the way it was before. Except Property Editor continues to be AWOL. So ... where did it go? And if I try to update and merge again, is there any way to get Studio to realize that the Panes menu is actually there in the interface, so that if Property Editor goes walkabout again, I can put it (or anything else at all) back there?

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

3) The Property Editor pane has been replaced by the Property Hierarchy pane (for what used to be available on the right side) and an Edit Mode on the Parameters pane (for what used to be available on the left side), and the Property Editor plugin has been removed from the distribution footprint.
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,821
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    3) The Property Editor pane has been replaced by the Property Hierarchy pane (for what used to be available on the right side) and an Edit Mode on the Parameters pane (for what used to be available on the left side), and the Property Editor plugin has been removed from the distribution footprint.

Oh. Duh. Sailed right past me, that did. Thanks for the quick answer!

I'm not sure that the separation quite works -- depends on the communication between Parameters pane and Property Hierarchy -- but I guess if you're putting an edit mode into Parameters, you have to handle it that way.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Do I understand correctly that I can run the installer for this latest 4.6.x on a computer with 4.5 installed?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Do I understand correctly that I can run the installer for this latest 4.6.x on a computer with 4.5 installed?

Yes (it will uninstall 4.5).

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Yes (it will uninstall 4.5).

I didn't word my question very well. But the answer is understood. Thank you.

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

Well, that all went swimmingly,

Just ran off a quickie render and no problems to report. Well done chaps!

CHEERS!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited December 1969

...yeah, I just did a 1600 x 1200 render and it finished a lot quicker (once it optimised the Garibaldi hair I had in the scene).

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited December 1969

It looks like my pwToon shaders no longer work; I can't apply them, nor do models saved with the shaders render correctly (models' colours render super flat, textures blank).

I'm on a Mac; can anyone confirm?

Thanks,
    Walt Sterdan

• DAZ_cjonesDAZ_cjones Posts: 637
    edited October 2013

wsterdan said:
    It looks like my pwToon shaders no longer work; I can't apply them, nor do models saved with the shaders render correctly (models' colours render super flat, textures blank).

Thanks,
    Walt Sterdan

I just applied and used it. pwToon has files that installs into the Studio folder. You may need to reinstall the pwToon product.

Post edited by DAZ_cjones on
    edited December 1969

wsterdan said:

Thanks,
    Walt Sterdan

I just applied and used it. pwToon has files that installs into the Studio folder. You may need to reinstall the pwToon product.

Thanks, knowing that it should work is all I need. I'll track my problem down.

Thanks for the quick response, it's very much appreciated.

-- Walt Sterdan

• Kevin RyeKevin Rye Posts: 392
    edited December 1969

Anyone else having crazy crashing problems with 4.6.1.17? The last version never crashed. This one has crashed like 4 or 5 times in the past 2 days. And it's nothing specific. It just crashed now when I switched from camera 1 to camera 2. Yesterday it crashed at least twice while working on moving Stephanie's fingers around.

I'm on OS X 10.8.4.

edited December 1969

ryemac3 said:
    Anyone else having crazy crashing problems with 4.6.1.17? The last version never crashed. This one has crashed like 4 or 5 times in the past 2 days. And it's nothing specific. It just crashed now when I switched from camera 1 to camera 2. Yesterday it crashed at least twice while working on moving Stephanie's fingers around.

I'm on OS X 10.8.4.

What do the crash dumps look like?

edited December 1969

You know, I never even read them. I just have been clicking "Relaunch". I'll post the next one that crashes.

• firefly43firefly43 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you have previously added the DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro product to your account, launch Install Manager, log into your account and type “DAZ Studio 4.6” into the filter field to filter out anything else. Then simply download and install as you would normally.
    Optionally, you can locate, download and install DAZ Studio Pro from the Product Library [once you are logged into your account] by entering “DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro” into the text field near the top left of the page and clicking the “Filter” button, or by clicking here. Then, simply click the green “download & install” button to launch Install Manager with an appropriate filter or click the blue “download” button to download the standalone installer.
    If this is your first time downloading DAZ Studio Pro, simply follow this link, click the “Add to Cart” button on the page and then follow the checkout process.

GRRR ... I hate being new to things and not understanding what is what.

Is this a beta version or a stable version

If we have Daz Studio Pro (4.6) already installed is this just like an update or dose it uninstall the old & install the new.

The version we have now works okay but a lot of the functions I have read about we have not even learned yet, so have no idea if there are issues with them. But it worries me to do this install and then start encountering crashing problems. Hard enough to learn the program without having it crash constantly.

Are there issues that we should be expecting and prepare for before doing this?? GRRRR ... Hate being a newbie. I want to graduate to at least advanced newbie. LOL

edited December 1969

Crashed again, but no crash log. Weird.

edited October 2013

wsterdan said:
    wsterdan said:

Thanks,
    Walt Sterdan

-- Walt Sterdan

Tracked it down.

DIM has decided to add an extra "DAZ 3D" folder into the install paths; very, very irritating.

Below, the first snapshot shows the path I set for a fresh DAZ install to test where it's going; the second shows the path settings after the install.

This is the first problem I've had with DIM since it came out. Any suggestions that will fix the issue of the extra level of "DAZ 3D" welcome.

-- Walt Sterdan

INSTALLPATHS.jpg
    779 x 376 - 26K
    Post edited by wsterdan on
  • RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited October 2013

firefly43 said:

GRRR ... I hate being new to things and not understanding what is what.

Is this a beta version or a stable version

If we have Daz Studio Pro (4.6) already installed is this just like an update or dose it uninstall the old & install the new.

The version we have now works okay but a lot of the functions I have read about we have not even learned yet, so have no idea if there are issues with them. But it worries me to do this install and then start encountering crashing problems. Hard enough to learn the program without having it crash constantly.

Are there issues that we should be expecting and prepare for before doing this?? GRRRR ... Hate being a newbie. I want to graduate to at least advanced newbie. LOL

This is a general release version, the installer will uninstall the version you already have and install this one.

If there are any issues they will definitely be posted here.

CHEERS!

Post edited by Rogerbee on
  • dhornbrookdhornbrook Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

ryemac3 said:
    You know, I never even read them. I just have been clicking "Relaunch". I'll post the next one that crashes.

Yeah this release is crashing on my PC as well. So far, it crashing on me during autofit. Gen2 clothing fit on Genesis body and had some major hangs with rendering. If daz3d is starting to add SSS to their program, they should do something with their rendering software. Do multiple passes before final render. Also improve their communication with other rendering programs. Like Poserfusion for example. Been playing around with Cinema 4D (vray and indigo).

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

wsterdan said:
    wsterdan said:
    wsterdan said:

Thanks,
    Walt Sterdan

-- Walt Sterdan

Tracked it down.

DIM has decided to add an extra "DAZ 3D" folder into the install paths; very, very irritating.

Below, the first snapshot shows the path I set for a fresh DAZ install to test where it's going; the second shows the path settings after the install.

This is the first problem I've had with DIM since it came out. Any suggestions that will fix the issue of the extra level of "DAZ 3D" welcome.

-- Walt Sterdan

Can you post the top of the Settings > Installation tab, that shows where 32-bit and 64-bit software installs?

edited December 1969

wsterdan said:
    [
    Tracked it down.

-- Walt Sterdan

Can you post the top of the Settings > Installation tab, that shows where 32-bit and 64-bit software installs?

That did it Mike, thanks.

I don't know where it got mixed up, but I've straightened it out.

Thanks again,
    Walt Sterdan

edited December 1969

Crashed again going from one item in Paramters to an other.

Process: DAZStudio [11813]
    Path: /Applications/DAZ 3D/*/DAZStudio.app/Contents/MacOS/DAZStudio
    Identifier: com.DAZ.DAZStudio
    Version: 4.6.1.17 (4.6.1.17)
    Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
    Parent Process: launchd [207]
    User ID: 502

Date/Time: 2013-10-05 19:35:42.747 -0400
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.8.4 (12E55)
    Report Version: 10

Interval Since Last Report: 80357 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report: 3
    Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 80279 sec
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 3
    Anonymous UUID: A879FA66-5EEE-7D35-41B5-972A4CA693EF

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
    Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000020

VM Regions Near 0x20:
    -->
    __TEXT 0000000100000000-0000000100002000 [ 8K] r-x/rwx SM=COW /Applications/DAZ 3D/*/DAZStudio.app/Contents/MacOS/DAZStudio

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0 libdzcore.dylib 0x00000001007ec348 DzPopUpWidget::positionPopUp(QPoint&) + 84
    1 libdzcore.dylib 0x0000000100915ad0 DzSceneSelectionDropDown::showPopup() + 500
    2 QtCore 0x0000000103287c11 QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*, int, void**) + 2001
    3 QtGui 0x0000000103b117e5 QAbstractButton::clicked(bool) + 49
    4 QtGui 0x000000010387ddee QAbstractButtonPrivate::emitClicked() + 50
    5 QtGui 0x000000010387eb0a QAbstractButtonPrivate::click() + 230
    6 QtGui 0x000000010387eccc QAbstractButton::mouseReleaseEvent(QMouseEvent*) + 106
    7 QtGui 0x000000010356daa0 QWidget::event(QEvent*) + 330
    8 QtGui 0x000000010387ddb6 QAbstractButton::event(QEvent*) + 220
    9 QtGui 0x000000010390df42 QPushButton::event(QEvent*) + 170
    10 libdzcore.dylib 0x0000000100915f55 DzSceneSelectionDropDown::event(QEvent*) + 407
    11 QtGui 0x000000010351ee98 QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, QEvent*) + 304
    12 QtGui 0x000000010351f8e8 QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 2602
    13 libdzcore.dylib 0x00000001001a8491 DzApp::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 83
    14 QtCore 0x00000001032724d2 QCoreApplication::notifyInternal(QObject*, QEvent*) + 104
    15 QtGui 0x000000010352759e QApplicationPrivate::sendMouseEvent(QWidget*, QMouseEvent*, QWidget*, QWidget*, QWidget**, QPointer&, bool) + 432
    16 QtGui 0x00000001034d84f1 qt_mac_handleMouseEvent(NSEvent*, QEvent::Type, Qt::MouseButton, QWidget*, bool) + 993
    17 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff944d15d6 -[NSWindow sendEvent:] + 7053
    18 QtGui 0x00000001034cfd52 -[QCocoaWindow sendEvent:] + 114
    19 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff944cd644 -[NSApplication sendEvent:] + 5761
    20 QtGui 0x00000001034d35e2 -[QNSApplication sendEvent:] + 82
    21 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff943e321a -[NSApplication run] + 636
    22 QtGui 0x00000001034dc280 QEventDispatcherMac::processEvents(QFlags) + 840
    23 QtCore 0x000000010326f8f8 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags) + 394
    24 QtCore 0x0000000103272c23 QCoreApplication::exec() + 175
    25 libdzcore.dylib 0x00000001001af5b4 DzApp::doExec() + 100
    26 libdzcore.dylib 0x00000001001be38e DzApp::run(DzApp::GraphicsMode) + 334
    27 com.DAZ.DAZStudio 0x00000001000015f6 main + 496
    28 com.DAZ.DAZStudio 0x00000001000013e4 start + 52

Screen_Shot_2013-10-05_at_7.36_.03_PM_.png
    1271 x 921 - 255K
    edited December 1969

ryemac3 said:
    Crashed again going from one item in Paramters to an other.

Process: DAZStudio [11813]
    Path: /Applications/DAZ 3D/*/DAZStudio.app/Contents/MacOS/DAZStudio
    Identifier: com.DAZ.DAZStudio
    Version: 4.6.1.17 (4.6.1.17)
    Code Type: X86-64 (Native)
    Parent Process: launchd [207]
    User ID: 502

Date/Time: 2013-10-05 19:35:42.747 -0400
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.8.4 (12E55)
    Report Version: 10

Interval Since Last Report: 80357 sec
    Crashes Since Last Report: 3
    Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 80279 sec
    Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 3
    Anonymous UUID: A879FA66-5EEE-7D35-41B5-972A4CA693EF

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
    Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000020

VM Regions Near 0x20:
    -->
    __TEXT 0000000100000000-0000000100002000 [ 8K] r-x/rwx SM=COW /Applications/DAZ 3D/*/DAZStudio.app/Contents/MacOS/DAZStudio

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0 libdzcore.dylib 0x00000001007ec348 DzPopUpWidget::positionPopUp(QPoint&) + 84
    1 libdzcore.dylib 0x0000000100915ad0 DzSceneSelectionDropDown::showPopup() + 500
    2 QtCore 0x0000000103287c11 QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*, int, void**) + 2001
    3 QtGui 0x0000000103b117e5 QAbstractButton::clicked(bool) + 49
    4 QtGui 0x000000010387ddee QAbstractButtonPrivate::emitClicked() + 50
    5 QtGui 0x000000010387eb0a QAbstractButtonPrivate::click() + 230
    6 QtGui 0x000000010387eccc QAbstractButton::mouseReleaseEvent(QMouseEvent*) + 106
    7 QtGui 0x000000010356daa0 QWidget::event(QEvent*) + 330
    8 QtGui 0x000000010387ddb6 QAbstractButton::event(QEvent*) + 220
    9 QtGui 0x000000010390df42 QPushButton::event(QEvent*) + 170
    10 libdzcore.dylib 0x0000000100915f55 DzSceneSelectionDropDown::event(QEvent*) + 407
    11 QtGui 0x000000010351ee98 QApplicationPrivate::notify_helper(QObject*, QEvent*) + 304
    12 QtGui 0x000000010351f8e8 QApplication::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 2602
    13 libdzcore.dylib 0x00000001001a8491 DzApp::notify(QObject*, QEvent*) + 83
    14 QtCore 0x00000001032724d2 QCoreApplication::notifyInternal(QObject*, QEvent*) + 104
    15 QtGui 0x000000010352759e QApplicationPrivate::sendMouseEvent(QWidget*, QMouseEvent*, QWidget*, QWidget*, QWidget**, QPointer&, bool) + 432
    16 QtGui 0x00000001034d84f1 qt_mac_handleMouseEvent(NSEvent*, QEvent::Type, Qt::MouseButton, QWidget*, bool) + 993
    17 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff944d15d6 -[NSWindow sendEvent:] + 7053
    18 QtGui 0x00000001034cfd52 -[QCocoaWindow sendEvent:] + 114
    19 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff944cd644 -[NSApplication sendEvent:] + 5761
    20 QtGui 0x00000001034d35e2 -[QNSApplication sendEvent:] + 82
    21 com.apple.AppKit 0x00007fff943e321a -[NSApplication run] + 636
    22 QtGui 0x00000001034dc280 QEventDispatcherMac::processEvents(QFlags) + 840
    23 QtCore 0x000000010326f8f8 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags) + 394
    24 QtCore 0x0000000103272c23 QCoreApplication::exec() + 175
    25 libdzcore.dylib 0x00000001001af5b4 DzApp::doExec() + 100
    26 libdzcore.dylib 0x00000001001be38e DzApp::run(DzApp::GraphicsMode) + 334
    27 com.DAZ.DAZStudio 0x00000001000015f6 main + 496
    28 com.DAZ.DAZStudio 0x00000001000013e4 start + 52

Can you please report on a bug on this so we can track it?