Welcome to the 6th annual MONSTER MASH HALLOWEEN BASH!

Comments

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    DanaTA said:
    It is a tough one this time. Not that I got the last one (last year).

Dana

It is a tough one BECAUSE of all those who will use Google to get the answers. I don't think it is going to go over this time though. No one seems to be able to answer any of the questions. This is sad. So...as of right now, the mini contest is ended with no winner or even any tries.

Bad luck on the contest, Music, but these questions were way over my head (although I came VERY close with MY answers).

However, I was so surprised to read that Bill Haley committed suicide that I had to look it up, and Wikipedia indicates no such thing -- unless drinking yourself to death is taken as a form of suicide. He might or might not have had a brain tumour as well, but certainly had other serious mental problems.

Are you SURE you weren't thinking of Frankie Avalon? Cause, you know, if Dollygirl got Gram Parsons right and I'm correct about Frankie, she and I should share some sort of prize.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited October 2013

music2u4u said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

It is a tough one BECAUSE of all those who will use Google to get the answers. I don't think it is going to go over this time though. No one seems to be able to answer any of the questions. This is sad. So...as of right now, the mini contest is ended with no winner or even any tries.

Bad luck on the contest, Music, but these questions were way over my head (although I came VERY close with MY answers).

However, I was so surprised to read that Bill Haley committed suicide that I had to look it up, and Wikipedia indicates no such thing -- unless drinking yourself to death is taken as a form of suicide. He might or might not have had a brain tumour as well, but certainly had other serious mental problems.

Are you SURE you weren't thinking of Frankie Avalon? Cause, you know, if Dollygirl got Gram Parsons right and I'm correct about Frankie, she and I should share some sort of prize.

According to the Wiki you are right. You know how these rumors can get started and linger. I was under the impression he had went into a serious depression and drank himself to death, and died much earlier. Live and learn.

The Frank was Sinatra. His private party piano player recently did an interview and stated that he would grop the wives breasts as a joke upon greeting them into his private suites. Just like old Blue eyes to do that. Too funny.

The Ohio Players song "Love Rollercoaster" has a breakdown part in the middle of the song, like it fell apart, most all the instruments quit and the vocals just kinda chat, then you hear a long blood curling scream in the background. The rumor was that a woman was murdered in the room next to where they were recording and that was her screaming. It went viral all over America. The record company had to explain that it was NOT a woman being killed, but a back up singer in the back ground who had lost their place in the song due to the instruments stopping. They just left it that way.

:-)

Post edited by music2u4u on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    It is a tough one BECAUSE of all those who will use Google to get the answers. I don't think it is going to go over this time though. No one seems to be able to answer any of the questions.Well, I did ask for the hints that you had promised...
    This is sad. So...as of right now, the mini contest is ended with no winner or even any tries. Folks are lost without their Google. For those who are curious...here are the answers:
    3 - Rollercoaster - Ohio players 4 - Bill Haley (from Bill Haley and the Comets..."Rock around the clock") 5 - To play guitar for Michael Jackson

Isn't #3 "Love Rollercoaster", not just "Rollercoaster"?

As for #5, http://www.snakepit.org/answers.html says playing guitar for Joe Perry (of Aerosmith)...

edited October 2013

Yes, that is the title of the song, but everyone knew it and just called it "Rollercoaster". Never knew anyone to actually call it "Love Rollercoaster".

Right after Guns and Roses broke up, Slash started playing guitar for Michael Jackson. He appeared on a Late Night show and talked with the host. It was at that time that he revealed, on the show, that this was his dream in life, to play behind Michael Jackson. He then replied that it was now a reality.

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

It is a tough one BECAUSE of all those who will use Google to get the answers. I don't think it is going to go over this time though. No one seems to be able to answer any of the questions. This is sad. So...as of right now, the mini contest is ended with no winner or even any tries. Folks are lost without their Google. For those who are curious...here are the answers:

1 - Frank Sinatra

2 - Mr. Moonlight - Beatles (Roy Lee Johnson)

3 - Rollercoaster - Ohio players

4 - Bill Haley (from Bill Haley and the Comets..."Rock around the clock")

5 - To play guitar for Michael Jackson

6 - Gram Parsons - Flying Burrito Brothers (Guilded palace of sin album cover)

and here are the questions:

1 - This famous entertainer was well known for holding large private parties in their various suites. The entertainer/host of some of these parties was known for their unusual greeting of couple friends by fondeling the wives breasts on greeting. Always to hear a chuckle from the hubbie. Harmless and quick…lol.

2 - This songwriter wrote a song that was recorded by Otis Redding in the 1960s. This got him recognition and he then wrote a song for one of the biggest recording groups of all time. It was released in 1964 by this group on one of their albums. The author of this song then formed his own group to try to make it and failed due to the sudden death of his bass player. What was the author’s name and what was the song title and group that recorded it’s name for this well known song.

3 - In the 1970s there was a “rumor” that went across America about this song. In the middle of the song, there is something heard that started this rumor that sparked so much contraversy, the record company had to step in later and defend themselves. What is the name of the song and who recorded it?

4 - What 1950s hit songs star took their own life out of grief when their career took a plunge and faded?

5 - In the 1990s Rock band “Guns-n-roses”, the guitar player, SLASH, had one of his life dreams fulfilled after the breakup of G-N-R. What was that dream that became a reality for him?

6 - In the 1970s, who wore a drug themed “Nudie Suit” on one of their bands records, and what was the name of the band?

that was a really tough mini contest I'll have to say music. I looked and looked for the answers and had to finally give up. You stumped all of us with that one.

As usual, October has been a month of outstanding renders already. You all really step up the competition for the month. Way to go so far.

I just poked my head in for a few minutes, been really crazy busy in RL this month. thought I would brag about my mother-in-law, (never in my lifetime did I think I would say that one). I never got along with her until she got dementia and doesn't remember that she hated me all those years ago. I'm her best friend now and she looks to me over everyone else including her son the hubby for reassurance and confirmation for things she doesn't understand anymore. Anyway, enough about my life... I just wanted to post that today is 97th birthday .
    Can't believe she has made it this far. I hope I can live a long life like her..

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    I just poked my head in for a few minutes, been really crazy busy in RL this month. thought I would brag about my mother-in-law, (never in my lifetime did I think I would say that one). I never got along with her until she got dementia and doesn't remember that she hated me all those years ago. I'm her best friend now and she looks to me over everyone else including her son the hubby for reassurance and confirmation for things she doesn't understand anymore. Anyway, enough about my life... I just wanted to post that today is 97th birthday .
    Can't believe she has made it this far. I hope I can live a long life like her..

I hope she enjoys her day...!
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Hey dere...Halloween's a crazy time, y'know? Take dis li'l guy f'instance...all dressed up, singin' his heart out 'bout nutin' in paticular tryin' t' make a few extra bucks. Cute costume, though...

Genesis Figure (No Count) Used for Both Figures.

1.) Moustache 19th from Top.

2.) Mitch Hair

3.) Unforgiven for Aiko 3 Cigar Prop Only. Download Link on Right.

4.) The Fedora Registration Required.

5.) 8 T Shirts for Genesis Registration Required. Texture Changed.

6.) Sickle Skater Shoes for V4, M4 and Unimesh Registration Required.

7.) Ghastly's Ghastly Zombie Registration Required. Used as a Base Morph.

8.) DieTrying's 182 V4 Morphs for Genesis Registration Required. Used on Both Figures.

9.) RAMWolff's Ultimate Morph pack for Genesis 01! Registration Required. Used on Both Figures.

10.) Slender Build Morph for Genesis 1 Registration Required. Used for Goblin.

11.) Kiko for A4 Skin Texture Only.

12.) Cave Suit for Genesis

13.) Banjo Registration Required.

14.) Morphing Strap Scroll Down, 2nd Set of Boxes, 1st Item.

15.) Oni Horns for M4 and V4 Registration Required.

16.) Pumpkin Candy Bucket Registration Required.

17.) Free Money! Registration Required.

X.) Holdall To Find: Hit Ctrl + Holdall or Bag to Autoscroll.

18.) Capitalist Pop Registration Required. Drink Can.

19.) Trash Can Prop Registration Required.

20.) The Streets - Part 03 Registration Required. Wall Background.

21.) Sidewalk Sets Scroll to Bottom, Links on Right Side.

Paid For: M4 Skin Texture, M4 Cargo Shorts, V4 Creature Wings. M.I.A.: The Bedroll, an old RDNA Newsletter Freebie that, so far as I know, is no longer available.

As always, set-up in Daz Studio 4.6 with final render in Bryce 7. No postwork save for addition of signature and copyright notice.

Okay, so it's not one of my better ones...I've been under the gun at work (again) and 50 to 60 hour weeks are getting to be the norm since June. I'm gettin' a little wore out...still, though, I couldn't let one month, especially this one, pass without Louie showing up at least once. There! My self-imposed obligations have been for-filled. I'm goin' t' bed...

Louie_and_the_Goblin_001.jpg
    525 x 700 - 262K
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Hey dere...Halloween's a crazy time, y'know? Take dis li'l guy f'instance...all dressed up, singin' his heart out 'bout nutin' in paticular tryin' t' make a few extra bucks. Cute costume, though...

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=41&aid=104079_mke8N0Rmji6oHrLcjA7T&thumb=1&board_id=1

Great to see Da Real Man show up! Always! Love it!

Dana

edited October 2013

Genesis Figure (No Count) Used for Both Figures.

1.) Moustache 19th from Top.

2.) Mitch Hair

3.) Unforgiven for Aiko 3 Cigar Prop Only. Download Link on Right.

4.) The Fedora Registration Required.

5.) 8 T Shirts for Genesis Registration Required. Texture Changed.

6.) Sickle Skater Shoes for V4, M4 and Unimesh Registration Required.

7.) Ghastly's Ghastly Zombie Registration Required. Used as a Base Morph.

8.) DieTrying's 182 V4 Morphs for Genesis Registration Required. Used on Both Figures.

9.) RAMWolff's Ultimate Morph pack for Genesis 01! Registration Required. Used on Both Figures.

10.) Slender Build Morph for Genesis 1 Registration Required. Used for Goblin.

11.) Kiko for A4 Skin Texture Only.

12.) Cave Suit for Genesis

13.) Banjo Registration Required.

14.) Morphing Strap Scroll Down, 2nd Set of Boxes, 1st Item.

15.) Oni Horns for M4 and V4 Registration Required.

16.) Pumpkin Candy Bucket Registration Required.

17.) Free Money! Registration Required.

X.) Holdall To Find: Hit Ctrl + Holdall or Bag to Autoscroll.

18.) Capitalist Pop Registration Required. Drink Can.

19.) Trash Can Prop Registration Required.

20.) The Streets - Part 03 Registration Required. Wall Background.

21.) Sidewalk Sets Scroll to Bottom, Links on Right Side.

Paid For: M4 Skin Texture, M4 Cargo Shorts, V4 Creature Wings. M.I.A.: The Bedroll, an old RDNA Newsletter Freebie that, so far as I know, is no longer available.

As always, set-up in Daz Studio 4.6 with final render in Bryce 7. No postwork save for addition of signature and copyright notice.

Okay, so it's not one of my better ones...I've been under the gun at work (again) and 50 to 60 hour weeks are getting to be the norm since June. I'm gettin' a little wore out...still, though, I couldn't let one month, especially this one, pass without Louie showing up at least once. There! My self-imposed obligations have been for-filled. I'm goin' t' bed...

With that goblin standing next to that trash can, the can should say...."Shoot, don't polute!"....hehehe.

ENTRY ACCEPTED

Louie_and_the_Goblin_001.jpg
    525 x 700 - 262K
    edited December 1969

... NOTICE ...

We still do not have a host for November. If anyone is interested just post here and/or PM me. Please someone...I have hosted three in a row. Jeeperz has December with her annual "Winter Wonderland".

We also need hosts for next year. (Jan-Nov).

edited October 2013

OT....I just got the "Summer Camp" model from the Daz store...It only comes in a Daz format (no Poser) and is a single file. It took a minute to load and when it did, it completely drained all my memory to the point where I can't even rotate the camera. I can't use it if I can't see it...or add even one character. Also it is for DS 4.6 only. I feel ripped! Look out for this memory hog.

http://www.daz3d.com/nfxstudios-summer-camp

Just a heads up for all.

main_56_5.jpg
    350 x 455 - 68K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I think this is one of those times when you say thank heavens for the DAZ 3D returns policy. The Commercial thread did have a couple of people who were not happy with it not having poser support http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/30138/

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Just a HU for everyone. Model sizes are going to climb, and significantly. This is especially true with environments as they are using more detail than ever before. The new HD morphs are also going to push the sizes up.

Use of the other Viewport modes (wireframe, bounding box, etc) for lower end machines is going to become almost mandatory. This is an issue for the whole industry and not just DAZ. The models for PP2014 are getting large as well, as are the files for other professional software. As the creator's machines grow, so do their products.

Also, DS is picking up more new technologies that Poser doesn't have which is going to segment the market even more. There is only so much that the DSON loader is going to be able to import. So read the description/specs fully before purchasing if you are a Poser user.

Kendall

music2u4u said:
    OT....I just got the "Summer Camp" model from the Daz store...It only comes in a Daz format (no Poser) and is a single file. It took a minute to load and when it did, it completely drained all my memory to the point where I can't even rotate the camera. I can't use it if I can't see it...or add even one character. Also it is for DS 4.6 only. I feel ripped! Look out for this memory hog.

Just a heads up for all.

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    ... NOTICE ...

We still do not have a host for November. If anyone is interested just post here and/or PM me. Please someone...I have hosted three in a row. Jeeperz has December with her annual "Winter Wonderland".

We also need hosts for next year. (Jan-Nov).

Far too busy to host right now, alas. But you can put me down for some time next spring (March, April, or May).
    edited December 1969

Just a HU for everyone. Model sizes are going to climb, and significantly. This is especially true with environments as they are using more detail than ever before. The new HD morphs are also going to push the sizes up.

Use of the other Viewport modes (wireframe, bounding box, etc) for lower end machines is going to become almost mandatory. This is an issue for the whole industry and not just DAZ. The models for PP2014 are getting large as well, as are the files for other professional software. As the creator's machines grow, so do their products.

Also, DS is picking up more new technologies that Poser doesn't have which is going to segment the market even more. There is only so much that the DSON loader is going to be able to import. So read the description/specs fully before purchasing if you are a Poser user.

Kendall

music2u4u said:

Just a heads up for all.

So my 4 gigs of ram will have to be beefed up again?...sheeeesh!

Hey thanks for covering the gallery for DG while she is away. Hope Alexa is doing ok with new school stuff.

edited October 2013

OK...We have two new hosts for the challenges to come. Eustace Scrubb will be hosting next month's contest. The theme will be "The Most Dangerous Game"...cool, huh? So get your freebies together now for that.

Also, Kismit2012 will be hosting January 2014. This will start our 7th year here in the freepository. WOW! So lets start it off with a bang! The theme will be "Year of the Wood Horse" based on the Chinese New Year which starts on Jan 31, 2014.

Robkelk will be hosting March 2014. No theme revealed yet there either. I am sure it will be a good one though.

Anyone else wanting to take a try at hosting, just PM me and we can work it all out. Just remember...once committed, you must host it. You can not back out at the last minute. You must stay with the thread throughout that month. (I know a few up in here who NEED to be committed...hehehe!)

oh...pie throwing is permitted! The lovely Jeeperz (ETO) will help you with that...lol.

Also...you must behave yourself while hosting or our MOD will club you into submission! So be nice.

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

What?....It's Halloween, ain't it? We're suposta' dress up, right?.....Wadda ya laffin' at?

Halloween_Louie.jpg
    496 x 675 - 209K
    edited December 1969

What?....It's Halloween, ain't it? We're suposta' dress up, right?.....Wadda ya laffin' at?

:-P

Dana

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Goes good with the beer and cigar. ;)

edited December 1969

Time to get all the candy out and get ready for the kid invasion. In some cases, the adult invasion who think they are still kids...lol. I've seen um out there...all dressed up and carrying their TOT bags full of candy....toliet paper, bags of dog poop, bars of soap for screen writings, cigars, beers.....hey wait.....that's Louie!

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Halloween Purse Snatch

What kind of a monster would snatch ladies' purses when they're out on Halloween with the kids?

Those items that require registration have a (yes) after them. The others have a (no).

Woman in Purple Top

Genesis (not counted)
    Genesis Evolution Morphs (paid item)

1) Catrina for Genesis by Unicornst (I used the texture, only) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/60939/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Catrina-for-Genesis

2) Rogue Updo by Mylochka (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/52661/browse/11/Poser/Rogue-Updo-Hair-for-V3-and-V4

3) Ghastly's Ghastly Masks (several sizes, from half-mask to full-face mask, for Genesis) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/69192/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Masks

4) Genesis Low Hip Dress by Wilmap (yes) (Used as a top. A very versatile item, this dress.)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/72421/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Low-Hip-Dress

5) Tallu's Floradahling by Tallulahdahling (Seamless tiling textures used on the Genesis Low Hip Dress)
    http://sydneykendall.com/freebies/Floradahling/index.html

6) Genesis Hipster Pants by Wilmap (yes) (Package includes a bra and bolero top.)
    Part 1 http://www.sharecg.com/v/71322/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Hipster-Pants-Top-Part-1
    Part 2 http://www.sharecg.com/v/71323/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Hipster-Pants-Top-Part-2

7) Genesis Shoes (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/61884/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Shoes

Woman in Dress

Genesis 2 Female (not counted)

Bree texture (not counted – came with D/S)

Genesis 2 morphs (Paid)

8) SOTO's Flat Top for Genesis by... Soto (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/67275/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/SOTOs-Flat-Top-for-Genesis

9) Mask4V4 2 by KM (no)
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=48664

10) Genesis Jewellery by Wilmap (The gold and the pearl necklace (on child), plus the earrings, all in the same package.) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/68767/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Jewellery

11) Genesis 2 Off the Shoulder Dress by Wilmap (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/70744/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-2-Off-Shoulder-Dress

12) Tallu's Daisy Dearest by Tallulahdahling (Seamless tiling textures used on Wilmap's Genesis 2 Off the Shoulder Dress.) (no)
    http://sydneykendall.com/poserdownloads/2009daisydearest.html

13) Pointy Toe Flat by Amy_Amei (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/71033/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Pointy-Toe-Flat-for-Aiko-3-and-Genesis-2-Female

Little Girl aka “Belle”

Necklace (not counted – came in same package as other jewellery In render)

Genesis 2 female morphs (paid – same ones in adult Gen2F)

14) Heather for Genesis and V4 by almostperfekt (texture only) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/69343/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Heather-for-Genesis-and-V4

15) Louise Hair by Mylochka (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/64723/gallery/11/Poser/Louise-Hair-for-V4-and-V3

16) Belle Ball Gown by wancow (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/68154/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/WC-Belle-Ball-Gown

17) Trick-or-treat candy bucket (no)
    http://www.ageofarmour.com/3d/free/trick-or-treat-bucket.html

LittleBoy aka Nero (the visible mandatory monster)

Genesis (not counted)

Heather for Genesis and V4 by almostperfect (not counted. Same as on Little Girl.) (yes)

Genesis Evolution Morphs (paid - same ones in adult Genesis)

18) Sulu Hair by Mylochka (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/38465/gallery/11/Poser/Sulu-Hair

19) Genesis Roman Outfit by Wilmap (yes)
    Part 1 http://www.sharecg.com/v/67248/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Roman-Style-Outfits-Part-1

Part 2 http://www.sharecg.com/v/67249/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Roman-Style-Outfits-Part-2

20) Ultimate Shader Pack by Georgehaze (used on Leafwreath and the trim and belt of the Roman Tunic) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/56695/browse/5/3D-Model/UK-Style-House
    21) Leafwreath by Thorne (yes)
    http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=500.0

22) Violin at Fantasy 3D (19 rows down from top. And I'm counting “rows” with just one member as a row ;) (no)
    http://www.fantasy3d.com/pfiles/thumbs.cgi?objects

23) Halloween Bag (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/13902/poser/Halloween-bag

Background:

24) Pumpkin... by Luna Faye (Scroll down to 2009 category)(yes)
    http://forum.runtimedna.com/content.php?49-Shocktober-2010

25) UK Style House by Flinky (yes)

Not Counted:

Beware Sign by Deerpath (yes) (Under the 2007 category. Not counted because it's on the same page as the Pumpkin by Luna Faye, direct download) (yes)

Genesis
    Genesis 2 Female
    Bree texture (came with D/S)

Paid Items:

Lorenzo Lorez by Predatron at DAZ 3D (in background)

Genesis Evolution Morphs

Genesis 2 female morphs

Rendered in D/S 4.6
    Signed in Photoshop Elements 7
    No postwork

HalloweenPurseSnatch2013_FinalRender_nopostwork.jpg
    1023 x 767 - 475K
    edited December 1969

Jeeperz...here is a nice halloween pie for you to throw.

8136db2439a1e2c67c8d7a29e63a91e1.jpg
    280 x 350 - 100K
    123.jpg
    432 x 288 - 77K
    edited December 1969

Halloween Purse Snatch

What kind of a monster would snatch ladies' purses when they're out on Halloween with the kids?

Those items that require registration have a (yes) after them. The others have a (no).

Woman in Purple Top

Genesis (not counted)
    Genesis Evolution Morphs (paid item)

1) Catrina for Genesis by Unicornst (I used the texture, only) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/60939/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Catrina-for-Genesis

2) Rogue Updo by Mylochka (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/52661/browse/11/Poser/Rogue-Updo-Hair-for-V3-and-V4

3) Ghastly's Ghastly Masks (several sizes, from half-mask to full-face mask, for Genesis) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/69192/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Masks

4) Genesis Low Hip Dress by Wilmap (yes) (Used as a top. A very versatile item, this dress.)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/72421/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Low-Hip-Dress

5) Tallu's Floradahling by Tallulahdahling (Seamless tiling textures used on the Genesis Low Hip Dress)
    http://sydneykendall.com/freebies/Floradahling/index.html

6) Genesis Hipster Pants by Wilmap (yes) (Package includes a bra and bolero top.)
    Part 1 http://www.sharecg.com/v/71322/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Hipster-Pants-Top-Part-1
    Part 2 http://www.sharecg.com/v/71323/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Hipster-Pants-Top-Part-2

7) Genesis Shoes (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/61884/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Shoes

Woman in Dress

Bree texture (not counted – came with D/S)

Genesis 2 morphs (Paid)

8) SOTO's Flat Top for Genesis by... Soto (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/67275/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/SOTOs-Flat-Top-for-Genesis

9) Mask4V4 2 by KM (no)
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=48664

10) Genesis Jewellery by Wilmap (The gold and the pearl necklace (on child), plus the earrings, all in the same package.) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/68767/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Jewellery

11) Genesis 2 Off the Shoulder Dress by Wilmap (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/70744/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-2-Off-Shoulder-Dress

12) Tallu's Daisy Dearest by Tallulahdahling (Seamless tiling textures used on Wilmap's Genesis 2 Off the Shoulder Dress.) (no)
    http://sydneykendall.com/poserdownloads/2009daisydearest.html

13) Pointy Toe Flat by Amy_Amei (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/71033/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Pointy-Toe-Flat-for-Aiko-3-and-Genesis-2-Female

Little Girl aka “Belle”

Necklace (not counted – came in same package as other jewellery In render)

Genesis 2 female morphs (paid – same ones in adult Gen2F)

14) Heather for Genesis and V4 by almostperfekt (texture only) (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/69343/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Heather-for-Genesis-and-V4

15) Louise Hair by Mylochka (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/64723/gallery/11/Poser/Louise-Hair-for-V4-and-V3

16) Belle Ball Gown by wancow (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/68154/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/WC-Belle-Ball-Gown

17) Trick-or-treat candy bucket (no)
    http://www.ageofarmour.com/3d/free/trick-or-treat-bucket.html

LittleBoy aka Nero (the visible mandatory monster)

Genesis (not counted)

Heather for Genesis and V4 by almostperfect (not counted. Same as on Little Girl.) (yes)

Genesis Evolution Morphs (paid - same ones in adult Genesis)

18) Sulu Hair by Mylochka (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/38465/gallery/11/Poser/Sulu-Hair

19) Genesis Roman Outfit by Wilmap (yes)
    Part 1 http://www.sharecg.com/v/67248/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Roman-Style-Outfits-Part-1

Part 2 http://www.sharecg.com/v/67249/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Roman-Style-Outfits-Part-2

20) Ultimate Shader Pack by Georgehaze (used on Leafwreath and the trim and belt of the Roman Tunic) (yes)
    21) Leafwreath by Thorne (yes)
    http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=500.0

22) Violin at Fantasy 3D (19 rows down from top. And I'm counting “rows” with just one member as a row ;) (no)
    http://www.fantasy3d.com/pfiles/thumbs.cgi?objects

23) Halloween Bag (yes)
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/13902/poser/Halloween-bag

Background:

24) Pumpkin... by Luna Faye (Scroll down to 2009 category)(yes)

25) UK Style House by Flinky (yes)

Not Counted:

Beware Sign by Deerpath (yes) (Under the 2007 category. Not counted because it's on the same page as the Pumpkin by Luna Faye, direct download) (yes)

Genesis
    Genesis 2 Female
    Bree texture (came with D/S)

Paid Items:

Lorenzo Lorez by Predatron at DAZ 3D (in background)

Genesis Evolution Morphs

Genesis 2 female morphs

Rendered in D/S 4.6
    Signed in Photoshop Elements 7
    No postwork

And she had all her candy in that purse too!

ENTRY ACCEPTED

HalloweenPurseSnatch2013_FinalRender_nopostwork.jpg
    1023 x 767 - 475K
  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    Jeeperz...here is a nice halloween pie for you to throw.

Ohhhh..... I love it music.
    Last day for the competition, there have been some awesome renders as always. Good luck everyone.

edited December 1969

A halloweenie NAE just for fun......During his trip to Yosimite today, David found himself face to face with what he thought was a person dressed up in a Gorilla suit for halloween, until he got closer! He then realized there are "things" in them deep woods to watch out for.

GorillaScareDaz1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 271K
    edited December 1969

Halloween Purse Snatch

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=41&aid=104900_D8wjmSabjnnDWQJOYOyx&thumb=1&board_id=1

Nice job! I hope that violin isn't too expensive, he's about to smash it on someone! :lol:

Dana

edited December 1969

This is it folks. Entries will stop at midnight. I will review them and post the winners tommorrow night when I get in from work.

Good luck to all.

edited December 1969

In case I'm not back in here in time, good luck everyone! Happy Halloween!

They seem to have stopped now, but I almost ran out of candy before 8:00. :-S

Dana

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

November's challenge is up!

THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME!!

• mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited December 1969

Happy Halloween!! (Just under the wire, CST time!)

We had a cold, wet, windy Halloween here, so there weren't many trick-or-treaters. And our decorative Mr. Bones -- an obnoxious talking skeleton in a top hat -- kept getting knocked over by the wind. Oh, well. Maybe next year the weather will be better and we'll have hordes of little ones in cute costumes.

Oh, and good luck to all! :D