GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS part 3

1262728293032»

Comments

• sfishffrogsfishffrog Posts: 38
    edited December 2023

It would be so lovely, and thank you for the link, though it doesn't do any downloading when I click on the two items (seasgell and radiance of spirit). Not sure if i'm too late.

Leana said:

sfishffrog said:

I know it's been said, and I'd like to say it again, in case it has traction, but could we make RedHouseStudios RadianceofSpirit available again? As is. Revamped, i don't care, but it's an awesome product and I'd really like to include it in my product files. It's gorgeous. 

If you’re a Daz+ member you can still get it from the first post of this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8880/daz-freebies-reloaded/p1

Post edited by sfishffrog on
  • ElorElor Posts: 691
    edited December 2023

I downloaded them all a couple of minutes ago so maybe there was a problem right when you tried to download them.

As far as I can tell, the archives are not corrupted, but I don't really know how to use these products and I can't check if they are working as intended.

Post edited by Elor on
  • sfishffrogsfishffrog Posts: 38
    edited December 2023

That's encouraging. I will try on a different computer. Thank you.  

Just tried, nope, won't download. The page just blinks. I must be missing something. I'm still a platinum member for another 6 months, I've tried on a windows and mac, I don't have downloads blocked. I don't get it.

Post edited by sfishffrog on
  • I have it figured out. I googled it (because that is pure magic) and it suggested I right click and copy the link and paste it into a new tab. It was probably a blocked link from my settings. But if anyone else has this issue, there's hope. this is the exact help suggestion. https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/77421860/clicking-download-link-does-nothing-at-all?hl=en

Now, to download. very excited, andt hank you for the help from you.

I think it's because the links are not deemed 'secure' (as in they don't begin with https): Firefox was raising an alert with each link, asking me if I really wanted to download them. After the fifth link like that, I opened Safari and I was able to download them without a fuss.

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971

I'm looking for a padlock that can open and close, tried sharecg but no luck.

Cheers.

This one by guy91600 seems to be openable:

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/85782/cadenas-padlock

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971

Elor said:

This one by guy91600 seems to be openable:

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/85782/cadenas-padlock

Thank you.

• I'm looking for a skin for G8F that I'd use for a "Transformed" Dragon in to a Human.

I ideally want to show both Scales and "Human" skin.

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689

Looking for Gen(eration) 4 morphs - Humphrey Bogart for M4 and Ingrid Bergman for V4 ?

(My googling finger isn't working properly today)

• 3dcheapskate said:

Looking for Gen(eration) 4 morphs - Humphrey Bogart for M4 and Ingrid Bergman for V4 ?

Humphrey Bogart is in this collection: https://sharecg.com/v/41628/view/11/Poser/werts-Movie-Stars

Catherine3678ab said:

3dcheapskate said:

Humphrey Bogart is in this collection: https://sharecg.com/v/41628/view/11/Poser/werts-Movie-Stars

Thanks - one down one to go.

• I really don't know about V4, but there is a G9 Ingrid Bergmann head morph by AOBB: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/667461/aobb-s-classic-hollywood-stars-g9-mega-bundle-19-head-morphs-no-materials-nor-textures/p1 Obviously only applicable if the project can cope with G9.

Regards,

Richard

Thanks Richard, but no, I don't use genesis. And that's purely because M4/V4 are more than sufficient for the stupid pictures I do - I just have a sudden desire to do a poster for the movie classic "Basaclancker" starring Hoagey Bumphart  and Bergrid Ingmann laugh

• I would like to thank anybody who can help me. I had a script that would collect textures and store it in a folder of my own choosing. Do to my computer messing up I lost the script. I have tried to find it again but haven't been able to find it. Can someone please help?

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425

I feel like I'm missing something, but I seriously can't find free Pokemon figures for Daz Studio (not Blender).  I know they would be editorial only, I just want them to make renders for my kid.  Shinteo has a couple, but not many, and they are from older games.  I would think that someone out there would have converted and rigged some?  In fact, I can't even find any paid ones.  As popular as they are, this feels odd to me, like I have to be looking in the wrong places.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325
    edited March 19

Fae3D said:

I feel like I'm missing something, but I seriously can't find free Pokemon figures for Daz Studio (not Blender).  I know they would be editorial only, I just want them to make renders for my kid.  Shinteo has a couple, but not many, and they are from older games.  I would think that someone out there would have converted and rigged some?  In fact, I can't even find any paid ones.  As popular as they are, this feels odd to me, like I have to be looking in the wrong places.

Would this be useful ?

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/637686/pokemon-x-beta-version

https://ext3ndstudio.blogspot.com/p/pikachu-x-alpa.html

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • KainjyKainjy Posts: 747

Fae3D said:

If you need one I can convert to DAZ.
    I have a pokemon for DAZ done by myself but it's a figure: so you have to manually pose joints because G3/G8/G9 poses don't work

Charlie Judge said:

Fae3D said:

Would this be useful ?

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/637686/pokemon-x-beta-version

https://ext3ndstudio.blogspot.com/p/pikachu-x-alpa.html

Thank you, those look good, but I should have specified that I'm looking for the "animal" models, not Genesis figures.  Like how they look in the games.  I know you can get them for Blender, but I can't find them for Daz Studio.

Kainjy said:

Fae3D said:

I have a pokemon for DAZ done by myself but it's a figure: so you have to manually pose joints because G3/G8/G9 poses don't work

Thank you very much!  I would love that, but I'm kind of trying to get several of them, and I don't want to be a bother.  And I'm fine with a figure I have to manually pose, I'm not looking for it to use preset poses, just be able to be posed manually.  Did you do a Genesis figure (like a "person" version), or did you convert the actual "animal" versions of them from the game?  If you converted them, do you happen to know of a good tutorial for really Blender challenged people that might explain how?

• KainjyKainjy Posts: 747

Fae3D said:

Kainjy said:

Fae3D said:

Thank you very much!  I would love that, but I'm kind of trying to get several of them, and I don't want to be a bother.  And I'm fine with a figure I have to manually pose, I'm not looking for it to use preset poses, just be able to be posed manually.  Did you do a Genesis figure (like a "person" version), or did you convert the actual "animal" versions of them from the game?  If you converted them, do you happen to know of a good tutorial for really Blender challenged people that might explain how?

I use the original joints (from switch games models) imported in DAZ.
    Online on Deviantart you can find a lot of Pokemon in xps format. You can download them and import in Blender (you must have xnalara/xps Blender import plugin installed).
    The xps/xnalara models already have joints.. so you can pose in Blender

Kainjy said:

Fae3D said:

Kainjy said:

Fae3D said:

I use the original joints (from switch games models) imported in DAZ.
    Online on Deviantart you can find a lot of Pokemon in xps format. You can download them and import in Blender (you must have xnalara/xps Blender import plugin installed).
    The xps/xnalara models already have joints.. so you can pose in Blender

Hmm, I'm not finding a lot of info on the XPS thing.  However, someone let me know that you can use FBX in the Daz Beta, and that seems to be working!  So looks like I can use some Pokemon now, yay!  Thank you for your help ^_^