GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS part 3

12728293133

Comments

  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,389

    Fae3D said:

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Fae3D said:

    Has anyone made a freebie G9 (preferably female) character skin yet?  I thought I had seen a complete free G9 character with materials, but I can't find it anywhere now.  I need one for the Freebie Contest.

    Check Renderhub, some of their characters come with textures, just check the free section. 

    Thanks for the suggestion!  I have the worst time searching for things on that site.  I looked through the freebies back catalogue quite a bit but all I saw were morphs.  Do you happen to remember a name or a vender name?  I don't think I've seen G9 textures anywhere I've looked (Renderhub, Renderosity, ShareCG).  It's starting to look like I'll have to just use default skins, which wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd rather use a freebie if I could.

    Sorry my mistake, what I have are for G8. I checked every site I regularly visit and they all have morphs but none with textures, unless you look up shinteo on deviantart, but you have to pay for those.

     

  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,468

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Fae3D said:

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Fae3D said:

    Has anyone made a freebie G9 (preferably female) character skin yet?  I thought I had seen a complete free G9 character with materials, but I can't find it anywhere now.  I need one for the Freebie Contest.

    Check Renderhub, some of their characters come with textures, just check the free section. 

    Thanks for the suggestion!  I have the worst time searching for things on that site.  I looked through the freebies back catalogue quite a bit but all I saw were morphs.  Do you happen to remember a name or a vender name?  I don't think I've seen G9 textures anywhere I've looked (Renderhub, Renderosity, ShareCG).  It's starting to look like I'll have to just use default skins, which wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd rather use a freebie if I could.

    Sorry my mistake, what I have are for G8. I checked every site I regularly visit and they all have morphs but none with textures, unless you look up shinteo on deviantart, but you have to pay for those.

    Well that's odd, I guess no one else has made any yet.  Funny you should mention Shinteo, if you go to his Patreon you can find works older than a month there for free.  There were not very many options for G9, but I found one that will work for my needs.  So thank you very much!!!

  • Fae3D said:

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Fae3D said:

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Fae3D said:

    Has anyone made a freebie G9 (preferably female) character skin yet?  I thought I had seen a complete free G9 character with materials, but I can't find it anywhere now.  I need one for the Freebie Contest.

    Check Renderhub, some of their characters come with textures, just check the free section. 

    Thanks for the suggestion!  I have the worst time searching for things on that site.  I looked through the freebies back catalogue quite a bit but all I saw were morphs.  Do you happen to remember a name or a vender name?  I don't think I've seen G9 textures anywhere I've looked (Renderhub, Renderosity, ShareCG).  It's starting to look like I'll have to just use default skins, which wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd rather use a freebie if I could.

    Sorry my mistake, what I have are for G8. I checked every site I regularly visit and they all have morphs but none with textures, unless you look up shinteo on deviantart, but you have to pay for those.

    Well that's odd, I guess no one else has made any yet.  Funny you should mention Shinteo, if you go to his Patreon you can find works older than a month there for free.  There were not very many options for G9, but I found one that will work for my needs.  So thank you very much!!!

    Um, if that 'free' one you're referring to is on his patreon [which is considered as a 'pay wall'] then no, it should not be considered as a freebie in the contests here. The distribution of 'free' items which are behind 'pay walls' are considered as sold - as per how I read an official answer to somebody else who was asking about this matter sometime ago.

  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,468

    Catherine3678ab said:

    Fae3D said:

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Fae3D said:

    Faeryl Womyn said:

    Fae3D said:

    Has anyone made a freebie G9 (preferably female) character skin yet?  I thought I had seen a complete free G9 character with materials, but I can't find it anywhere now.  I need one for the Freebie Contest.

    Check Renderhub, some of their characters come with textures, just check the free section. 

    Thanks for the suggestion!  I have the worst time searching for things on that site.  I looked through the freebies back catalogue quite a bit but all I saw were morphs.  Do you happen to remember a name or a vender name?  I don't think I've seen G9 textures anywhere I've looked (Renderhub, Renderosity, ShareCG).  It's starting to look like I'll have to just use default skins, which wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd rather use a freebie if I could.

    Sorry my mistake, what I have are for G8. I checked every site I regularly visit and they all have morphs but none with textures, unless you look up shinteo on deviantart, but you have to pay for those.

    Well that's odd, I guess no one else has made any yet.  Funny you should mention Shinteo, if you go to his Patreon you can find works older than a month there for free.  There were not very many options for G9, but I found one that will work for my needs.  So thank you very much!!!

    Um, if that 'free' one you're referring to is on his patreon [which is considered as a 'pay wall'] then no, it should not be considered as a freebie in the contests here. The distribution of 'free' items which are behind 'pay walls' are considered as sold - as per how I read an official answer to somebody else who was asking about this matter sometime ago.

    But you don't have to pay anything to get it.  It's not a subscription thing.  I don't remember if you have to make an (free) account or not, but absolutly no money changes hands.  You just scroll waaaaaay down on his Patreon page, and you'll see things that suddenly have visible pictures.  Below the pictures, is a download link.  Just click it to get it!  I have never paid a cent for any of his work.

  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,063
    edited August 2023

    Okay, the page I happened to find didn't have any access unless one paid.

    Update: Made another search and yes, if one is willing to scroll through many pages, there are indeed some available characters for both the G8 figures and G9 figures.

    So yes, any of those should be qualifiers as far as I know. Good luck in the contest(s).

    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,468

    Catherine3678ab said:

    Okay, the page I happened to find didn't have any access unless one paid.

    Update: Made another search and yes, if one is willing to scroll through many pages, there are indeed some available characters for both the G8 figures and G9 figures.

    So yes, any of those should be qualifiers as far as I know. Good luck in the contest(s).

    Thanks!

  • Does anyone know of any G8F/M poses where the couple is reaching for each other? 

  • ElorElor Posts: 816

    Is the fourth pose in that free set on Renderosity close to what you're looking for ?

    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/92511/g8f-g8m-couples-poses-01-to-04

  • Elor said:

    Is the fourth pose in that free set on Renderosity close to what you're looking for ?

    https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/92511/g8f-g8m-couples-poses-01-to-04

    Not quite, but I might be able to use that as a starting point. Thank you. 

  • VueiyVueiy Posts: 521

    Looking for a commercial-use sci-fi style helmet I can use in renders that I'll be doing for illustrations (for a book that will be sold).  I need something along the lines of the one second from the right in this picture.  These are Mass Effect helmets, so the original creator has them understandably listed as non-commercial.  I don't need it to look exactly like the blue/gold one, just somewhat like that, and preferably with a faceplate (the blue secition) that can slide back over the head but inside the helmet.  If I can't find one, I may try my hand at modeling one, but that's not even remotely my forte.  Needs at least 2 material zones (helmet and faceplate), but more would be great, too.  Textures would also be great, but I have a ton of shaders, so I could just use those instead.  Thanks for any help anyone can give~

    image

  • The helmet in this is similar: https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-ninja-outfit-for-genesis-8-males. Also this one and the faceplate can be hidden: https://www.daz3d.com/intergalactic-soldier-armor-for-genesis-8-and-81-males. Neither are free, but you can use them commercially.

  • LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
    edited October 2023

    Does someone who have Gescon can create a very simple primitive for me?

     

    (source amazon)

    We have many thermometers in the store, but they all does lay around, even my own at home is always in the case to make sure it stay clean.

    Could someone create such a case, it's very easy^^.

    I made one temporary with a cylinder and a plastic shell.

    It just need a tube+Lid. as 2 props, the finetuning can I do with Meshgrabber on my own, but just sticking 2 Tubes together would look too ugly :<

     

    I attached my version^^.

    Screenshot_190101-586.jpg
    1069 x 412 - 130K
    Screenshot_190741-105.jpg
    1103 x 684 - 125K
    Post edited by Loony on
  • LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

    Charlie Judge said:

    sfishffrog said:

    Those might work. I love renderosity but I have a hard tine getting items to load into DAZ without the installers. But I'll give it a try. thanks.

    I use this to create installers for Renerosity items:  https://www.daz3d.com/content-package-assist

     

    But It's soo easy... you unzip the files and drag it to your /MyLibrary/

    but I assume for peoples who are used to use DIM only and the Smart Content it must be a new world.

    But simply it's just like you drag something inside of Windows, it's a work of 20seconds :D

    Screenshot_175901-493.png
    977 x 672 - 91K
  • Foxclaw on Renderosity did a pregnancy tester.
  • LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
    Foxclaw on Renderosity did a pregnancy tester.
    But I don't need a new device, I would like to have a correct looking case for my existing thermometer :)
  • riuken1riuken1 Posts: 133
    edited October 2023

    Loony said:

    Does someone who have Gescon can create a very simple primitive for me?

    I am not sure if this going to work but here we go, is base on another Amazon platic container, is in format obj, no matereials or textures, the box is split in two parts.  I give permision for anyone to converd this to a daz compatible product, dis was a quick modeling so no garanties i accidently use blender 4 beta. here is the link. https://www.deviantart.com/ryucen/art/Case-Plastic-987202868

    Post edited by riuken1 on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,468

    I'm looking for a "modesty" layer for the Genesis 8/8.1/9 characters.  Something like just a simple bra and panties for the females and briefs or shorts for the guys, that can be layered on top of the nude textures in an editing software like photoshop or gimp.  That way I can create "kid safe" versions of some of my favorite characters for when my daughter is watching/helping me make renders.  I feel like I saw something like that for G3 a long time ago (which would probably work with G8), but now I can't find it.  Does anyone know of anything like this?

  • riuken1riuken1 Posts: 133

    Fae3D said:

    I'm looking for a "modesty" layer for the Genesis 8/8.1/9 characters.  Something like just a simple bra and panties for the females and briefs or shorts for the guys, that can be layered on top of the nude textures in an editing software like photoshop or gimp.  That way I can create "kid safe" versions of some of my favorite characters for when my daughter is watching/helping me make renders.  I feel like I saw something like that for G3 a long time ago (which would probably work with G8), but now I can't find it.  Does anyone know of anything like this?

    Is this one for G8F, https://www.renderhub.com/cbg-3d/content-aware-closet-for-g8f After instalation you found the product, under people material, CBG3D, Content_Aware_Closet. I test the textrues work with diferent G8f skins, but changing skin texture disable the product and you need to apply it again, if i see anyting else I let you know.

  • ElorElor Posts: 816

    It's not free and only for one gender, but there is the 'Stream safe' textures:

    https://www.daz3d.com/stream-safe-textures-for-genesis-3-8-and-81-female

  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,468

    riuken1 said:

    Fae3D said:

    I'm looking for a "modesty" layer for the Genesis 8/8.1/9 characters.  Something like just a simple bra and panties for the females and briefs or shorts for the guys, that can be layered on top of the nude textures in an editing software like photoshop or gimp.  That way I can create "kid safe" versions of some of my favorite characters for when my daughter is watching/helping me make renders.  I feel like I saw something like that for G3 a long time ago (which would probably work with G8), but now I can't find it.  Does anyone know of anything like this?

    Is this one for G8F, https://www.renderhub.com/cbg-3d/content-aware-closet-for-g8f After instalation you found the product, under people material, CBG3D, Content_Aware_Closet. I test the textrues work with diferent G8f skins, but changing skin texture disable the product and you need to apply it again, if i see anyting else I let you know.

    Thanks, I'll give this a try!

  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,468

    Elor said:

    It's not free and only for one gender, but there is the 'Stream safe' textures:

    https://www.daz3d.com/stream-safe-textures-for-genesis-3-8-and-81-female

    Hmm, that might work if I can't find a free one that does.  Thanks!

  • Andrew_CAndrew_C Posts: 87
    edited October 2023

    Loony said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    sfishffrog said:

    Those might work. I love renderosity but I have a hard tine getting items to load into DAZ without the installers. But I'll give it a try. thanks.

    I use this to create installers for Renerosity items:  https://www.daz3d.com/content-package-assist

     

    But It's soo easy... you unzip the files and drag it to your /MyLibrary/

    but I assume for peoples who are used to use DIM only and the Smart Content it must be a new world.

    But simply it's just like you drag something inside of Windows, it's a work of 20seconds :D

    It's a good idea to create 1 or more seperate libraries for 3rd part content so things dont get too messy, especially if you decide to remove some of it. I have a seperate library for 3rd party Genesis, one for environments & props and one for SciFi, YMMV. You might want to create a seperate directory to put them under too, C:/Libraries is good or C:/Runtimes if you are a bit old school like me.

    ED no need to quote picture as well

    Post edited by Andrew_C on
  • artxtapartxtap Posts: 149

    free Binoculars?

  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,650

    artxtap said:

     

    free Binoculars?

    Binoculars - Poser - ShareCG 

  • Opera glasses are a type of binocular: https://poserdazfreebies.miraheze.org/wiki/Opera_Glasses_(NPR)

    Regards,

    Richard 

  • Andrew_CAndrew_C Posts: 87
    edited November 2023

    Anyone know of an old fashioned coffee set with coffee cups and a coffee pot (a milk jug & sugar pot would be nice)? Got a modern coffee set and several old fashioned tea sets, but not an old coffee set. They arent quite the same as a tea set, although If you know of some that would be handy too as one might do in a pinch.

    Post edited by Andrew_C on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,650

    Andrew_C said:

    Anyone know of an old fashioned coffee set with coffee cups and a coffee pot (a milk jug & sugar pot would be nice)? Got a modern coffee set and several old fashioned tea sets, but not an old coffee set. They arent quite the same as a tea set, although If you know of some that would be handy too as one might do in a pinch.

    Here is a coffee pot. Porcelian Coffee pot - Download Free 3D model by Virtual Museums of Małopolska (@WirtualneMuzeaMalopolski) [78cf3e0] (sketchfab.com) I would type in coffee in the search criteria. You might find something there you can use. It is a mixture of free and paid so you should look in the upper right corner of the image and look for the download symbol. I saw a porcelian coffee cup.

  • TY, I'll have a look, that pot looks like it night do OK 

  • I know it's been said, and I'd like to say it again, in case it has traction, but could we make RedHouseStudios RadianceofSpirit available again? As is. Revamped, i don't care, but it's an awesome product and I'd really like to include it in my product files. It's gorgeous. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,159

    sfishffrog said:

    I know it's been said, and I'd like to say it again, in case it has traction, but could we make RedHouseStudios RadianceofSpirit available again? As is. Revamped, i don't care, but it's an awesome product and I'd really like to include it in my product files. It's gorgeous. 

    If you’re a Daz+ member you can still get it from the first post of this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8880/daz-freebies-reloaded/p1

Sign In or Register to comment.