Nights of Romance - On Sale Now [Commercial]

DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,819
edited December 2018 in The Commons

Entire Scene is included minus the girl/clothing/hair above. (NoR Full Scene Graceful Green)

All Items Above included besides the people/hair/clothing and the soup in the bowl. Table, chairs, place setting, lighting, camera angle etc are All Included (NoR Full Scene Beloved Black).

Above is all the Included Preset Scenes.

The set comes complete with two different "style" scenes. One romantic dinner type setting complete with table and all the extras and then one "floor picnic" type setting. Each comes with mutiple presets and color setups out of the box or you can set up your own scene or mix and match with other sets. The preset scenes also come with multiple Camera Presets and additional lights that load with the presets to help get your started.

Nights of Romance was made with detail to each individual piece within the set so those items could stand alone in lots of different renders making it very kit bashable and useful beyond the scope of the initial theme/set. Most of the props come with tons of additional texture options and morphs to change the look and feel of the items. (Most but not all morphs are shown in the promos for the set)

I’m making this thread to share tips and tricks on how to get the most out of the set as there is a lot to the pack and a ton of options. If you have any questions at all please let me know and please feel free to share any renders you've made as I'd love to see them.

Im not going to list "everything included" here as the list is quite long but here is a list of all the individual models in the set (for the full list of morphs as well as textures, please see the product page - or ask me..I know that list is crazy long LOL):

• 36 Nights of Romance Props:
    • Quarter Room
    • Ceiling 1
    • Ceiling 2
    • Floor
    • Curtain Rod
    • Fancy Curtain
    • Wall Curtain
    • Table
    • Chair
    • Table Cloth
    • Bowl
    • Plate
    • Fork
    • Knife
    • Spoon
    • Napkin
    • Water Candle
    • Votive Candle
    • Flower Top
    • Flower
    • Chill Bucket
    • Bucket Ice Cubes
    • Champagne Ice Cubes
    • Wine Ice Cubes
    • Champagne Glass
    • Champagne Bottle
    • Champagne Bottle Cork
    • Champagne Bottle Seal
    • Wine Glass
    • Wine Bottle
    • Wine Bottle Cork
    • Wine Bottle Seal
    • Pillow 1
    • Pillow 2
    • Pillow 3
    • Pillow 4

For more information please see the product page here: https://www.daz3d.com/nights-of-romance

Or feel free to ask in this thread smiley

539EC672-362F-451E-9D25-25D80229D023.jpeg
1000 x 1300 - 200K
Daz3D_NightsOfRomance_Promo13.jpg
2000 x 1300 - 2M
Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments