Skydome cannot be removed from scene

Working through various looks on a character, making saves, etc., I removed everything but the character and rendered it. Took a look at it during the rendering and saw the skydome was still there. Expanded all nodes going through the list. Nothing. Tried closing Daz3D. Nope. Just to make sure it wasn't stuck in Daz I rendered an empty scene. No skydome. I immediately rendered the evil duf. Skydome still there. I think I tried a couple other things but cannot remember what they were.

Now I am stumped. Does anyone have a clue? 

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,262

Could it be a Hdri rather than a sky dome?

• I believe so. Sorry, still learning my way around Daz. Trial and error and error and... LOL

• Solved laugh

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315

Solved laugh

How did you get rid of it?

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,262

Go to the Render Tab, select Editor subtab, go to Environment on the bottom left, change from Dome and Scene to Sun-Sky Only or Scene only.

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259

You may want to leave it in and turn "Draw Dome" to off if all you want is to not see the image. This will leave the light contribution from the HDRI without seeing the image itself. Mentioning this because you said you were new and therefore might not know this.

nemesis10 said:

Go to the Render Tab, select Editor subtab, go to Environment on the bottom left, change from Dome and Scene to Sun-Sky Only or Scene only.

Thanks!

You may want to leave it in and turn "Draw Dome" to off if all you want is to not see the image. This will leave the light contribution from the HDRI without seeing the image itself. Mentioning this because you said you were new and therefore might not know this.

Heck, I'm old and I didn't know that.