renders in superfly

if any partial message took when my cat walked over the keyboard and did things I apologise for repeating myself.

I upgraded to Poser 11 and I'm trying to get to grips with Superfly.  I know my way around Firefly in the materials room, kinda sorta [the brute force method perhaps] but I am stymied.  I just bought the BladeRaptor and TurboHawk,  and I was looking forward to some spectacular renders.

WELL! I can't even figure out how to make the cockpit transparent, and the damn render looks like it's made of plastic, even with ramped up pixel samples.  I pulled up shininess but nothing.  What ought I do be doing?

I sussed out how to make Sub-surface scattering work on people eventually, I still haven't got the Sword Sisters textures for V4's armour to work properly [or in the case of one, at all] and I am despondent.  Please help!

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Wouldn't this post be better in the Poser forum?   You can move it by clicking on the gear icon on your post, selecting edite and then changing the category in the drop down on  the left hand side.