Where to buy animation?

KimberSueKimberSue Posts: 353
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi, I looking to get some pre-made animation such as dancing of different styles or child playing, child running, etc. Does anyone know of what web site would be best to get this type of pre-made animation for. I use a lot of Kids4, gumdrops, A4.

Thanks
Kimberly

Comments

• KimberSueKimberSue Posts: 353
    edited December 1969

Thanks, as much time as I spend in the store, I had never seen this section.

• ReisormocapReisormocap Posts: 146
    edited June 2012

We have the "Kids at Play" moves pack available here on Daz:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/kids-at-play-moves-vol-1/

Here's the rest of our Daz store, but it may not necessarily fit the dancing of different styles needs you specified.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/?q=Posermocap&x=0&y=0

If you want to see what the animations in Kids at Play look like mapped onto Kids4, check out our Youtube video of the animations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhdUDIBJ8P0

Hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else you might be looking for.

Post edited by Reisormocap on
    edited December 1969

Thanks, that kids at play is perfect for what little I need.

edited December 1969

Very glad to hear that KimberSue. If you get a chance, I would be very interested in seeing your final animation.

edited December 1969

Very glad to hear that KimberSue. If you get a chance, I would be very interested in seeing your final animation.

I don't actually make animation, I set up the animation for a scene then have it render each frame, then go and take the best frames out for clipart and delete the rest.

edited December 1969

KimberSue said:

I don't actually make animation, I set up the animation for a scene then have it render each frame, then go and take the best frames out for clipart and delete the rest.

I'm thrilled to hear that you're using animated poses in that way. I would still be interested in seeing the final result.

edited December 1969

KimberSue said:

I'm thrilled to hear that you're using animated poses in that way. I would still be interested in seeing the final result.

I have time set aside to pick up the animation and do a project the first of the month so I let you know when I get some up. I finishing my Halloween blog redo right now.

Kimberly