[SOLVED] dforce Nun Dress does not look like promo image

mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275

The dforce Nun Dress promo image shows the veil and dress with wrinkles and folds which is great for looking realistic.

When I install on Mabel 8 the clothing is very smooth and stiff. I cannot figure out any controls that adds the wrinkles and folds.

What am I doing wrong?

UPDATE:

Video below explains what needs to be done. Another thing to pull my hair out over. I'm not a full time professional, it just seems a lot of knowledge is taken for granted, I'm still trying to figure it all out. But thanks for the help.

Post edited by mwokee on

Comments

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,982

Not sure how it is done, be a case of fiddling around with the settings, I have the issue of the dress part going all wonky at the base, and why there is no density setting..

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,265
    mwokee said:

The dforce Nun Dress promo image shows the veil and dress with wrinkles and folds which is great for looking realistic.

When I install on Mabel 8 the clothing is very smooth and stiff. I cannot figure out any controls that adds the wrinkles and folds.

What am I doing wrong?

What happens exactly when you do the dForce simulation and do you do it as animation or from a static pose?

• If you need info on dForce, try this: