Question about SY DeCrackifier for Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3

One of the screenshots I included shows the only tabs that showed up for this product, after downloading it.  (They are 'OFF' tabs)

I loaded a character and selected its clothing, but nothing seems to happen.  (And I have not been able to contact the vendor.)

Does anyone know how this product works?  

Z DECRACK.JPG
812 x 478 - 91K
Z DECRACK 2.JPG
718 x 622 - 58K

Comments

• You mean thumbnails or files, rather than tabs. You set the morph on the base figure and it projects into the clothing, without chnaging the base figure's shape.

• dash2128dash2128 Posts: 648

'Thumbnails', thank you for the correction, sorry.

I loaded the base figure and selected it- g2F

The only thumbnails available are the ones that say 'Turn Off', and they don't seem to do anything. Do you think product download fully?

• No, that's right - you apply the effect byu having Genesis 2 female selected and clothed, then finding the slider and setting it to a value that works.

Thank you for replying!

Okay, let me see if I can get this straight.

1. The 5 'off' thumbnails are all there is, to the product.

2. The effect is applied to the figure, not the clothing.

3. What 'slider' are you referring to?  (I cannot locate any other thumbnails or slider controls.- like...sliders under Perameters?)

I did notice that the I can drag off of a thumbnail and select 'fit clothing' or 'fit figure', but nothing seemed to happen.

Also, I tried a g-suit and a pair of jeans.  

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Select the figure, not the clothing. The sliders are projection morphs, so they are in the Parameters pane, just like other morph sliders. The difference is that projection morphs "project" into the conformed clothing rather than affect the figure shape.

barbult said:

Select the figure, not the clothing. The sliders are projection morphs, so they are in the Parameters pane, just like other morph sliders. The difference is that projection morphs "project" into the conformed clothing rather than affect the figure shape.

That may be what I'm looking for.  ...if I can locate them.  (screenshot)  So far, I haven't been able to.

So...along with the 5 'Turn Off' thumbnails that appear in Content Library  (that is all that shows up there, I expected a 'Turn On' thumbnail or something like that)   ...along with the 5 'Turn off' thumbnails are sliders in Perameters?

Locating them could be a problem, since I have alot of product, and I cannot seem to find them.  But you say they ARE in Perameters?

Thank you for replying!    

• Actor>Lower Body>Hip>Fixer, or just type crack in the filter box at the top of the Parameters pane

Yes, that's it. and it seems to work!

Thanks again!   The two of you helped me just before I was about to start a series of still shots, so the timing was perfect. 

zzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG
    574 x 582 - 48K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

is there decrackfier add on for g8s?

i have some troubles autofitting g2 clothes to Jayden6 in the chest area.
    is there a SY magic to help jayden?