Hello? Hello?

edited September 2013 in New Users

Hello? It's me, Krystal Starr, a brand new "baby steps" Bryce user...my version is 7, the Personal Learning Edition. So far I have completed 2 of the Absolute Beginner tuts (I think?)...anyway I have 2 images, one awful but the second one not that bad for a start...

For a long time I have used the free fractal programs with success, also tried Mandelbulb 3D but without a whole lot of success...dang slow computer of mine, ggrr...the easiest of the 3D programs is Chaoscope but that's another story. I do photography also, which seems to be my calling...maybe that is why I have some difficulty in abstract 3D imagery. So finally a friend got me interested in Bryce and I enjoy it even though I have been pulling my hair and gnashing my teeth a lot...LOL... I am ready and willing to learn, even tho' I realize the learning curve might take me a long time...

I already posted here once, asking about some probs I am having, but for some reason the post did not appear? Oh well, I can try again...

Let us see whether this 2nd post gets posted...

Post edited by aphrodites.flower.girl on

Comments

• Hellish-AbaddonHellish-Abaddon Posts: 0
    edited September 2013

Well, I'm not a Bryce user, but I feel bad that nobody responded to your thread. (Shame on everyone!)
    If you are still around, hello lol :)

Post edited by Hellish-Abaddon on
  • Krystal SmithKrystal Smith Posts: 1
    edited September 2013

Well, Hello there, Hellish-Abaddon... No idea why nobody bothered to respond...but oh well...everyone's just too busy with DAZ products to see me, I guess!

I forgot what my earlier problems were (in Bryce), but no worries, there will be more cropping up!

*wonders why emoticons aren't working today either*

I am also at DeviantArt but nothing there yet produced in Bryce (I have my beginner stuff on Wordpress, though)...I will check out your page! :)

Oops, sorry about that, I logged in using the wrong email!! But yeah, it's still me...

Post edited by Krystal Smith on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We do have a Bryce forum, and quite a few people there who are very helpful when it comes to answering questions.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/38/

And a belated welcome.

• L33tG33kL33tG33k Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hello from one new user to another. Looking forward to seeing some renderings

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the DAZ forums, and your latest addiction. :-)

As Cho said, we have a Bryce Discussion forum, and if you're using DAZ|Studio instead, just drop into our New Users Help forum with any questions you might have  --> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/97/

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,422
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the forums. As mentioned come join us in the New User forum