custom triax figure has no option to create a clone

I have converted M3 to Triax and it worked great  (I have plans to create more custon characters) but I need to create some clones but it doesn't seem to have the option in morph loader pro. What Am I doing wrong?

Comments

• I thought i had managed it i did get a clone saved but they wont show up when transfering clothing all i have is unsupported

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050
    edited October 2018

From memory the settings are not in Morph Loader but a setting of the morph itself ; you create your morph as any other morph with Morph Loader, then you set the type to "clone" when you save it as a morph asset. You may need to have content management service running.

Post edited by Leana on
  • evilkooladeevilkoolade Posts: 114
    edited October 2018
    Leana said:

From memory the settings are not in Morph Loader but a setting of the morph itself ; you create your morph as any other morph with Morph Loader, then you set the type to "clone" when you save it as a morph asset. You may need to have content management service running.

yes thats what is missing it doesn't have a way to set it as a clone its simply not there I can add that as a name but it doesn't register as a real clone

Post edited by evilkoolade on
  • oh come on someone has to know what folder the Clone files go into all the tutorials are for genesis123 or 8 not customs or convertions those folder structures are already created where do I put it so they will be seen?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050
    edited October 2018

Did you save your converted figure as a new figure in DS format? If so there should be directories and geometry data in the "data" folder corresponding to your figure.

Path is usually something like "data/<figure creator>/<figure name>" (in this case you would be the figure creator). Morph assets will be saved in a "Morphs" subfolder of that directory. You have to choose a "product name" when you save the morph, and the asset created will be something like "data/<figure creator>/<figure name>/Morphs/<your name>/<product>/<morph name>.dsf"

Post edited by Leana on
  • it was already a figure i didn't use figure creator  i went to file:save as:support asset:figure asset/prop folders were created but not clones i i'vetried creating them myself but it wont work I have usesed both the places i have seen in genesis 1-8 folders but still not seeing options when i try to autofit

• Ok figured it out it was a problem when I save the figure I didn't assign it as a figure/human/male  that's why the  option wasn't there in the morph I created but a resave later and its working now.