Show us your Headshop One Click face renders!

music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
edited October 2018 in Art Studio

Hi all. This thread will be dedicated to Headshop One Click renders you have created. You will post a copy of the original face picture used to make the face. Then post the finished render of the face you chose. This will also be used as a sounding board for any questions on how to improve the face outcome. I am having a blast making all my favorite TV show celebrities, and with added backgrounds of the shows set which I get from the internet, I can make my own episodes of comedy. I get lost in it for hours at a time. I am currently working on many shows. I just finished all seven crew members from the old Gilligan's Island show. Using their face photos, I can add my own dialed face expressions.

I will ask the first question about improvement for the renders. When you get the final face made and export it to the character, there is always a ring of color around the face. Usually darker than the texture because of shadowing and such. Is there a way to get the face to come out with the ring not there, just the actual texture of the photo used all the way around the face. I have opened the texture created with the program from the saved location (always saves it as a "fs" named file) into photoshop and I can trace the edge of the ring and save it as a layer, then go back and change the color of the layer to something closer to the face texture, but it never matches all the way arond the face because of shadowing and such. Still looks like a "Bob Marley ghost from scrooge" tooth rag wrapped around the head. Sometimes I can use the smudge tool and push the colors out to the edge of the photo texture and that will work real nice, but it is timely and it requires great care to get it right. I have to save and test, save and test, over and over for hours. However, it can be worth the time spent to get that perfect face. If there is another way to eliminate the ring within the program, please tell us how if you know any other way to do that.

With all said, I think it is so much fun to create these faces, both male and female (Genesis 3 and 8). So....please feel free to post any you have made and ask any questions about improvements in your work. I will start this thread off with my render of the Gilligan's Island castaways.

Post edited by music2u4u on

Comments

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited October 2018

Here is another celebrity, the TV show host Wendy Williams.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited October 2018

My favorite actress of all time! She made movies from the age of five all the way up till her death. In fact, she was still making the movie "Brainstorm" when she fell off her boat and drowned in the icey night waters. She was a "Rebel without a cause" in her teen years. Can you guess who she is?