Character/Surfaces problem.

Cat_DancingCat_Dancing Posts: 519

Because of prblems with some of my work I am trying to learn about surfaces (Please see earlier post entitled 'Just totally weird' I was very kindly advised by Paintbox to re-title my post as it is now. The user manual section on surfaces advises using Gen 2 Female so I've loaded the model into the viewport but but already I am experiencing problems, please see pic attached and refer to the left arm and shoulder area. The model also appears to be wearing a very fine body covering???

Thank you very much.

Post edited by Cat_Dancing on

Comments

• If you loaded the G2F with the original skin it should automatically apply the right uv-map. Check in the surface tab with all the skin surfaces selected that they all actually use the correct uv-map! You'll find the uv-map channel when scrolling down in the surface tab.

• Thank you Sven I'll give it a shot

• Please remember not to post images of nude, textured figures.

• Hi Richard, good morning. My apologies. I had not even considered the figure as 'nude' since it was Gen 2F as is. I needed to post that to show the problems I've beeen having as you've probably seen. Had I clothed the figure it would not have shown the extent of my frustration. Whilst trying learn more about surfaces et al the user manual requires the use of Gen 2F, having loaded the figure there were obvious problems, I therefore needed to post the image as is. I believe the corrupted image of the Gen 2F is somehow linked to the issues I've had recently whilst trying to use Toon Generations Little Soldiers. I trust you'll understand.