Things appear out of order...?

Greets, I am a new user.  Having great fun learning about the way this works, and nothing I’ve encountered has been an unsolvable problem, BUT...

I’ve found that some items (Poser Poses and Props particularly) are out of order and are therefore hard to find.  It *appears* that either I moved them to the wrong place accidentally, or the original writers have been...  creative...  in placements in the Runtime folder (this is mainly in free files).  I have read that basically Runtime is considered Don’t Mess With It — which really makes me want to understand it.  Can I move the unusual “wrong” folders to what seems to be correct (obviously one at a time and with tests)?  I have searched for this, and there have been various answers, but these all seem to be relevant to 4.6 or earlier.  I use 4.10, which apparently is different in regards to where things are.  I am also using a Mac, but from what I’ve learned so far after the top-level folders everything is the same as the Wintel version...

Thank you for any input and advice and answers!

Comments

• It's a little tricky to be certain without more details, but in geenral it's safe to move the files in the library folders around - that is, in the Runtime/Libraries folder the Camera, Character, Face, Hair, Hand, Light, Materials, Pose, props, and Scene folders. All the other folders should be left alone.

• The Library folder, yes... that was the one I failed to clarify.  The Poses and the Props were the main mess that I seem to have.  I get an afternoon of examining this now.  Thanks!