Wireframe suddenly not visible in viewport

LoptecLoptec Posts: 8

Hello!

For a while now I haven't been able to see the wireframes of objects in the viewport. I have probably just ticked a box somwhere that I should have left unticked, but I've searched everywhere both within DazStudio and on the web to find a solution, but without success..

So.. Simply put: All the different views in the viewport look as they should (with a few exceptions). The left image below is "Texture Shaded", the middle one is "Lit Wireframe" and the right image is how it looks when selecting either "Wireframe" or "Wireframe Hidden". I just double checked and "Solid Bounding Box" and "Wire Bounding Box" also show up as the far right image (=empty).

Anyone knows what might be the problem?
This is driving me insane..

Thanks in advance!

/L

Post edited by Loptec on

Comments

• Have you tried changing the Viewport backdrop colour - Window>Style>Customise?

• LoptecLoptec Posts: 8
    edited September 2018

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah. I've tried that. :/
    Both very dark and very light to make sure it doesn't have anything to do with contrast between background and wireframe. But the wireframe is completely vanished =/

Edit:
    I've also tried adding environment backdrop color to see if that would make a difference. It doesn't though.

Post edited by Loptec on
  • I don't know then, sorry.

• LoptecLoptec Posts: 8
    edited September 2018

Alright. Thanks anyway.

I found one post from 2015(!) that could be about the same issue. Not sure though, but it feels like that. The op just ended up using lit wireframe instead.
    Hm.. Strange times

I'll try to survive just using lit fireframe for now. If I find what it's about I can post it here. Even though it seems to be a unusual problem I guess it could be a nice thing if the solution is out there waiting for the (no doubt) confused person's google search.

Post edited by Loptec on
  • Yey!

Found where to make the wireframe visible again :)

It's in the panel "Draw Settings" you tweak these things!

/L