Can't find installed 220 Expressions for Genesis

DawnStarDawnStar Posts: 68
edited September 2018 in New Users

Can someone help please? I bought and installed [220 Expressions for Genesis] this  (through Install Manager) but cannot find it anywhere within the Daz Studio programme. I do find it under the Products A-Z under "2" for 220. There's an icon and it says double click to install (although I'm surprised it's not alreadyh installed). I do that and see install activity near the bottom of the screen, but once that is complete I cannot find the actual expressions anywhere. I have quite a few expression sets, and it is in none of the normal places. I've gone through every heading and looked in every nook and cranny. I've also looked through all the morphs on the right hand side of the screen.....still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• @Melaniel Thank you for that. I was hopeful there for a moment because I thought that perhaps I hadn't selected the actual head when looking for the morph sliders, but unfortunately when i tried it they still weren't there, although my other expression set were. I also tried it with my other characters but still nothing.

Then it occurred to me that I had fallen foul of a basic rookie error, and I loaded up the base Genesis character and, lo and behold, there they were. I thought that if a product said Genesis without specifying G3, G8 or whatever, then it was universally suitable for all Genesis models, but it seems that is not so. So it seems I can't use these on the vast majority of my characters (all G3 and G8). That's a pity, but at least I now know. 

• If it says Genesis without a number it is usually going to mean the original - other items will give multiple version numbers for compatibility.

• @Richard Haseltine

Thanks for the confirmation.