Interpreting missing file dialogue

Got a typical situation of changing computers and screwing up the locations of directories (because I didn't know enough to keep my own custom content inside the content directory provided by DAZ).

So now I've got a directory full of content that relies on morphs that are not in a location the scene can find when the scene is loaded.

Just wondering, based on this screenshot, what are these file locations relative to? In other words, what comes before the word "data"?

So here's the installation:

Daz is installed in the public documents directory as it does by default. 

The directory with the scene is in my Documents. The folder is linked in the content directory manager as it is supposed to be, so I can load most of the stuff from the folder, just not the morphs.

And I can't remember why there is cube going through him, lol. Must have had some kind of plan in mind!

2018-08-07.png
3840 x 2160 - 2M

Comments

• The Data folder will be in a content directory - a folder you have seelcted as a Daz Studio Formats content directory.

• So there must have been a 3rd folder on the old computer that contained the files. I have the content directory of mine in documents, I have the Daz install with all of its directories in Public Documents, and there must have been a third folder I had mapped in the content manager on the old computer.  Well, that's something I can go on in solving the mystery. Thanks.