Laura Hair and dforce Blooms of Lace [Commercial]

Lady LittlefoxLady Littlefox Posts: 667

Long time no see, I know.   Been learning dForce from the ground up and trying to get it to behave... And the result?   Check it out! New toys... Bloomers and flowing skirts and ruffles ohmy!!!!  A pack with an insane amount of extras and a hair all flowy and fluffy and soft.

Hope you all enjoy ;)
Littlefox

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-blooms-of-lace-for-genesis-8-females

https://www.daz3d.com/laura-hair-with-dforce-for-genesis-3-and-8-females

Blooms de Force-1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 316K
Blooms de Force-2.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 217K
Blooms de Force-3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 161K
Blooms de Force-5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 306K
Blooms de Force-4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 198K
Blooms de Force-6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 318K
Blooms de Force-7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 661K
Blooms de Force-Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 428K
LauraHair1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 335K
LauraHair Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 389K
LauraHair4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 267K
LauraHairMixer.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 317K
Blooms de Force-8.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 162K
Blooms de Force-9.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 157K
LauraHair6.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 218K
Post edited by Lady Littlefox on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,730

Way awesome!

• MadaMada Posts: 1,869

Gorgeous as always :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,600

Looks fantastic! was wondering if you have any hair images with a less toony character and some to see how restricted the hair is when dforce is ran. I love Kinley hair, but it's use is very limiting due to the bangs not being able to move much because of the dforce weightmap settings and was wondering if this har suffers from the same thing.

• Risk3DRisk3D Posts: 65

Just picked up the Hair and already I feel its the best long hair I've purchased in years. Not only is it dforce but its bone rigged as well!

It has zero warping on my custom characters (neck and shoulder morphs play havoc with long hair that's not bone rigged)

On my 4 year old comp the dforce is quick for hair standards, about 10mins for 30 frames. Lol thats fast for me as the only video memory I have is motherboard based. Next week im getting a new comp thats gen8 intel, triple the memory and a very nice vid card and cant wait to see how fast it renders then. *crosses fingers for animation*

On initial renders the dforce is very pliable. I cant use wind nodes as they crash my comp but heavy movement moves the bangs very nicely. Im working on an image to show it in action.

Along with very versitile shader options like Kinley hair, it has Fluffyness options which im still checking out, :)

Only just started playing with it and am a VERY happy customer. THAAAANKS!!!

*heads back to render out some images*

p.s. anyone know the name of the character in the promo images with the Elf Outfit? Or  is it a custom model?

• Thanks guys!

The bangs are a little restricted at the bases to keep from revealing the scalp.  These aren't dynamic in the form of rooted to the scalp, tried to keep them as low poly as I could manage ;). Though that said, if you go in under the Scene, Expand Laura hair, you'll see two figures that are 'point protectors'  they're undocumented but they keep the bangs in points.  you can delete them or unfit them and the bangs will flow free rather than hairsprayed. With that, there's some rigging on them that should get you a bit more motion...

Check out https://www.facebook.com/Elite3DArtists/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1948186041899374 for some realistic women wearing it and getting some fluff out of it.

Girl in the elf outfit is Genesis 3.  A mix of Star 2 and the Girl 7 with some fidgeting with the eye morphs to get her eyes to work out ;)

*Beams* Thanks For the review!  So glad you're enjoying her and she's working so fast ;)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,600

Thanks for the info LL, off to pick up the hair.yes

Lol I ment to render some images showing just the hair movement but ended up with full scenes.. laugh

Anywhoo, these show that the hair drapes very nicely over dforce clothes with an extreme angle on the neck. Un-dforced the hair bends heavily to the left shoulder like any long hair would with a neck pose like this. smiley

LauraHair01.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 648K
    LauraHair02.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 711K
  • Oh heavens, I love that character!!! Who is it?

edited July 2018

Hehe a bit of a frankenstein,

The body is from Matrariel on shareCG. http://www.sharecg.com/v/91816/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Simple-Toon-morph-for-GF3

I converted just the body to G8F as it so far is the best rendition of an anime character I've seen so far. Where the torso is slimmer than the hip. I'm also not a fan of huge comic booblies *lol* The head is well made as well but I wanted to use my tweaked creation. :)

The head is a mix of a number of morphs I've collected and converted going back to V4 but the primary morph is ironically Lara G8 sold here at 35%, that got the head and eyes proportions down, the rest are tweeks from like a billion add on morphs.

The skin is a combonation of Miya and Brynn both sold here, with some adjustments in G.I.M.P. and in the shader panel.

*edit* and when are you going to make us some huge Fox Ears for Genesis 3 or 8?!?! cheeky Lol, I've been dying to make a Kitsuni character! laugh

Post edited by Risk3D on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Lovely set. Was beginning to get a little weary of wrestling the Victorian Innocence collection into working beyond Genesis 1.

• A lovely looking set!

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,810
    edited May 2019

Laura Hair and Kinley Hair look like two stylings of the same hair, which is great. Both are my favorite hairs.
    My request is a all hair down dForce hair for G8F product as a third styling option, please.

Post edited by Masterstroke on