[Released] Sacrosanct poses for Genesis 8 males and females

This set of poses is for both Genesis 8 guys and girls along with special poses that work with the Angelic Accoutrements from ChanglingChick and Morningstar Wings from Mada. It also comes with expressions and bonus "duo" poses.
sacrosanct-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-and-morningstar-wings-01-daz3d.jpg
2027 x 807 - 232K
sacrosanct-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-and-morningstar-wings-03-daz3d.jpg
1289 x 1586 - 182K
sacrosanct-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-and-morningstar-wings-06-daz3d.jpg
1354 x 1831 - 245K
sacrosanct-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-and-morningstar-wings-07-daz3d.jpg
200 x 200 - 9K
sacrosanct-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-and-morningstar-wings-20-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 297K
sacrosanct-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-and-morningstar-wings-23-daz3d.jpg
2905 x 2000 - 728K
sacrosanct-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-and-morningstar-wings-25-daz3d.jpg
1429 x 1000 - 399K
sacrosanct-poses-and-expressions-for-genesis-8-and-morningstar-wings-26-daz3d.jpg
1725 x 719 - 208K

Comments

• ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 820

I don't have the Morning Star wings for the G8s, but I grabbed these today. Really awesome poses. I think the more dynamic poses have an epic, powerful look to them, and the sitting poses look natural. Love this set!

• SkyewolfSkyewolf Posts: 474
    GlenWebb said:

I don't have the Morning Star wings for the G8s, but I grabbed these today. Really awesome poses. I think the more dynamic poses have an epic, powerful look to them, and the sitting poses look natural. Love this set!

Thank you!
  • I don't really buy that many poses at release, most of the sets I have came with bundles or I got when they were discounted, but these are just too good, probably the first pose set I got on release. I can't find a single one I don't like or that don't inspire me in some way! Even the expressions are wonderful! Very well done, thank you for your work!

I don't really buy that many poses at release, most of the sets I have came with bundles or I got when they were discounted, but these are just too good, probably the first pose set I got on release. I can't find a single one I don't like or that don't inspire me in some way! Even the expressions are wonderful! Very well done, thank you for your work!

Thank you very much!
  • Love these poses!!!! Thanks again!

Love these poses!!!! Thanks again!

I love that!
  • zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,655

Is there some special trick to getting the wings to pose with the figure? I bought these and the Morningstar wings, and the pose will work on the figure, but for some reason the wings just stay in the default pose.

For example this is Pose 4, it works for the figure, and I even tried selecting the wings and applying the same pose, and no joy. I really love these poses and would like to use them.

sacrosant wing pose issue.png
    1000 x 800 - 557K
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,727

@zombietaggerung, there is a pose for the human and another pose (adjacent to it) for the wings. Select the appropriate figure before applying the corresponding pose. I'm loading from the Content Library tab using the Products alphabetical folders.

edited July 2018

@xyer0 I'm using the content library as well. I see where I'm getting confused. The wings poses are in a seperate folder under People-->Wings. Hmm. That's odd. I wonder if I moved them to the figure pose folder they'd still work?

Post edited by zombietaggerung on

@zombietaggerung, it seems you are using the legacy system (Poser style format). I use the alphabetical folders (accessed by highlighting Products at the top of the menu instead of MyDazLibraryFiles or PoserFormatFiles) where each product is under its own name: That way, I click on the name, and all the items in the product (ideally and usually) are in one place. That's the way I learned Daz, and I never switched to the Poser legacy system.

@xyer0 I figured it out, either way. Thank you for your help, I do appreciate it.

It's my pleasure to serve!

@xyer0 I figured it out, either way. Thank you for your help, I do appreciate it.

Glad you figured it out. The wing poses work with both the male and female wings so they got their own folder. :) They don't pose with the figure like Hierarchical Poses so that you can use them with any pose.
    Skyewolf said:
    Glad you figured it out. The wing poses work with both the male and female wings so they got their own folder. :) They don't pose with the figure like Hierarchical Poses so that you can use them with any pose.

Thank you for making such a dramatic and expressive pose set, and thanks for not making the wing poses Hierarchical!

• edited July 2018

Love the set. Only wish would have been for separate left and right wing poses :D   It is a little cumbersome but did have a work around. Keep putting them out . Just something I am fooling with not the final but to show the asymetrical wing pose. 

Test run 2.png
    565 x 800 - 643K
    Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on
    edited July 2018

Sacrosanct Poses (slightly edited) for wings and CC Foster:

SamyazaUnbound.png
    2200 x 1600 - 5M
    Post edited by xyer0 on
  • Love the set. Only wish would have been for separate left and right wing poses :D   It is a little cumbersome but did have a work around. Keep putting them out . Just something I am fooling with not the final but to show the asymetrical wing pose. 

Beautiful render! Oh and getting partial poses is actually pretty easy. Find the bone that starts what you want to mix in in the Scene Tab>Right Click>Expand Form Selected. Now with the starting bone still selected go to the last bone, hold shift and click it. This will select all the bones in between. Now, go to the pose you want to have the partial from, hold CTRL and double click it. This will bring up a menu. On the top there are two drop down boxes, can't remeber the exact wording of them, but you want to use the option "From Selected" or what ever it actually is (again not sure of the exact wording) then click "accept". Only the bones selected in the scene tab will be using the new pose.