Genesis 8 Female teeth fix!

Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340
edited July 2018 in New Users

Hello Richard! (Haseltine) A simple question.

Sometimes happen that when I do my FBM in ZBrush and load in Morph Loader Pro, I find deformed teeth. I use the correction steps (clickc on the FBM heart to favorite and so on) and everything is ok. This for Genesis 3 Female.

Now I did it the same on Genesis 8 Female, and when I'm using the steps to fix teeth, the upper teeth go down over the lower teeth. And, curious thing, the character become a lil bit tall, so I need to rig the shape to the bones. In few words, when I fix the teeth, the shape become tall when I slide the FBM control, but teeth stay exactly at the base position and don't move to follow the FBM.

This because a different structure from G3F? What are the steps to fix teeth and rig?

Thanks! yes

Cattura.JPG
906 x 879 - 75K
Post edited by Dax Avalange on

Comments

• Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340
    edited July 2018

ZBrush is compatible with Modo about the OBJ size. This could be useful? wink

Post edited by Dax Avalange on
  • Are you making sure the figure's shape is zeroed before sending it to ZBrush? Or is this the issue from using SMT when dividing and then gong back to base resolution in ZBrush?

• Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340

Yes is zeroed. The SMT button on I think is the answer, because I divided using Morph Target button and then going back using Create Difference. Anyway maybe do the artifact also if I modelliing in low resolution as I export from DS. I et you know! yes