AIUTO...CHI CONOSCE L’ITALIANO? PARTE UNDICI

19192949697100

Comments

  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045
    edited February 13
    mcorr said:
    Muscleman said:
    mcorr said:

    Hi,

    Sorry for the English ... (I am still learning Italian).

    Could somebody please tell me what I must do in order to sell 3d products if I am living/working in Italy as a freelance 3d content creator. Must I get permission to do so? What permissions do I need? (what is the paperwork called) and where do I go to get these permissions?

    Mille gracie!!

    Hi there, you wanna sell this content inside DAZ? In this case, you just try to submit a product to DAZ Tester to try to become a PA. Then, if your product will be good and DAZ like it, you will get an email with all the documents to become a real PA, good luck! 

    https://www.daz3d.com/community/community-publishing

    Hi Muscleman!

    Thank you for your response.

    My question wasn't clear. I understand the DAZ process. What I wanted to ask is this: Are there any applications or requirements the Italian government has (a paper or application I must fill out), for example at the tax office. Almost every government requires that you get a permission to engage in a business. If I work for a company, it's no problem and really easy, but if I want to be a freelancer, or I have my own business, there is usually paperwork that must be filled out with somebody in the government in order to start the business. Therefore I was asking, what permissions or paperwork is necessary in Italy?

    Thanks again!!

     

    As far as I know, you need to talk to an accountant (It's called Commercialista here) who MUST be well-prepared in web-marketing and similar stuff. He/She will help you deciding what to do.
    You can also ask for advice to a local CAF, Centro Assistenza Finanziaria whichi will give you more info. Look for a well-prepared one in web stuff here too.

    But, basically, if you don't earn more than 4999 euros per month you are under the No-Tax Area, where you have to pay only a small percentage (5% the first five years, then 15%). No need for a VAT Number (It's called Partita IVA in Italy)

    If you are great at you work and earn more than 4999 you MUST have a Partita Iva (The VAT Number) and you must keep track of your earnings every month. If you find a good accountant you can spend about 100 euros per month for the papers (they will take care of everything) and the % of taxes. To have a Partiva IVA costs about 100 euros, una tantum.

    These are all the infos I have, the laws are still pretty confused about the web and the web-based jobs. But, as I already told you, it's better talk to a very well-prepared accountant. Don't talk to just one, look for more and more infos, get the most you can before you decide! wink

    And also ask for more here in the forum, there are more italians around here, but the most lurks in the other parts of the site *watches around* they are everywhere! surprise

    Aaaand... Now I want to hear what your Muscleman can add to the platter! I'm also in need of more infos, so take my words with the proper awareness! blush

    Post edited by Imago on
  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,240

    Fare più di 5000 € solo i top 10 qui alla DAZ...e non è il mio caso....purtroppo....

  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,240

    ...Also to work here is really important the quality of the 3d content, is not for all, so give your best shoot! ;) 

  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 404
    edited February 13
    Imago said:
    mcorr said:
    Muscleman said:
    mcorr said:

    Hi,

    Sorry for the English ... (I am still learning Italian).

    Could somebody please tell me what I must do in order to sell 3d products if I am living/working in Italy as a freelance 3d content creator. Must I get permission to do so? What permissions do I need? (what is the paperwork called) and where do I go to get these permissions?

    Mille gracie!!

    Hi there, you wanna sell this content inside DAZ? In this case, you just try to submit a product to DAZ Tester to try to become a PA. Then, if your product will be good and DAZ like it, you will get an email with all the documents to become a real PA, good luck! 

    https://www.daz3d.com/community/community-publishing

    Hi Muscleman!

    Thank you for your response.

    My question wasn't clear. I understand the DAZ process. What I wanted to ask is this: Are there any applications or requirements the Italian government has (a paper or application I must fill out), for example at the tax office. Almost every government requires that you get a permission to engage in a business. If I work for a company, it's no problem and really easy, but if I want to be a freelancer, or I have my own business, there is usually paperwork that must be filled out with somebody in the government in order to start the business. Therefore I was asking, what permissions or paperwork is necessary in Italy?

    Thanks again!!

     

    As far as I know, you need to talk to an accountant (It's called Commercialista here) who MUST be well-prepared in web-marketing and similar stuff. He/She will help you deciding what to do.
    You can also ask for advice to a local CAF, Centro Assistenza Finanziaria whichi will give you more info. Look for a well-prepared one in web stuff here too.

    But, basically, if you don't earn more than 4999 euros per month you are under the No-Tax Area, where you have to pay only a small percentage (5% the first five years, then 15%). No need for a VAT Number (It's called Partita IVA in Italy)

    If you are great at you work and earn more than 4999 you MUST have a Partita Iva (The VAT Number) and you must keep track of your earnings every month. If you find a good accountant you can spend about 100 euros per month for the papers (they will take care of everything) and the % of taxes. To have a Partiva IVA costs about 100 euros, una tantum.

    These are all the infos I have, the laws are still pretty confused about the web and the web-based jobs. But, as I already told you, it's better talk to a very well-prepared accountant. Don't talk to just one, look for more and more infos, get the most you can before you decide! wink

    And also ask for more here in the forum, there are more italians around here, but the most lurks in the other parts of the site *watches around* they are everywhere! surprise

    Aaaand... Now I want to hear what your Muscleman can add to the platter! I'm also in need of more infos, so take my words with the proper awareness! blush

    Wow  ... thanks for the excellent info!! That is very, very helpful. I don't know how to thank you.

    Just to confirm (yes, I will look up a good Commercialista):

    (1) Under 4999 euros per month (or about 60,000 euro a year) there is only a 5% tax the 1st 5 years (wow .... that's really low).

    (2) Under 4999 euros per month, no VAT number necessary (unbelievable ... what a relief!!).

    Also very important ----> how about retirement deductions? Do you have any idea what those would cost me? Asked differently, What percentage of my earnings must be paid to support the retirement system (up to a monthly of 4999 euros, or any information you might have about this)? Do you know?

    Gracie Mille,

    Mario

    Post edited by mcorr on
  • CriosCrios Posts: 1,321

    Vorrei tanto dire cose cattive a proposito dei contributi pensionistici, ma poi facciamo cattiva figura col nostro amico estero.

  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045
    edited February 14
    Crios said:

    Vorrei tanto dire cose cattive a proposito dei contributi pensionistici, ma poi facciamo cattiva figura col nostro amico estero.

    Ehh... Hai ragione su tutto, ma hai anche ragione a lasciar perdere, almeno qui... sad

     

    @ Mcorr:

    Uhm... I wrote a whole wall of text before... But rethinking of it, it's better you ask a true professional. My infos could be wrong! angel
    These matters are very complex!

    Post edited by Imago on
  • CriosCrios Posts: 1,321
    Muscleman said:

    Fare più di 5000 € solo i top 10 qui alla DAZ...e non è il mio caso....purtroppo....

    Caccia i nomi, anzi ESCI i nomi XD XD XD

  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,240
    Crios said:
    Muscleman said:

    Fare più di 5000 € solo i top 10 qui alla DAZ...e non è il mio caso....purtroppo....

    Caccia i nomi, anzi ESCI i nomi XD XD XD

     

    Crios said:
    Muscleman said:

    Fare più di 5000 € solo i top 10 qui alla DAZ...e non è il mio caso....purtroppo....

    Caccia i nomi, anzi ESCI i nomi XD XD XD

    Basta vedere la home page di oggi ;) .... e io non sono lì... :(

     

     

     

    non.jpg
    1667 x 915 - 527K
  • RuthvenRuthven Posts: 132

    @mcorr Here I am! One of the lurkers (more or less) our beloved Imago was talking about. By chance, I actually am an employee in a accountant (commercialista) office; sadly, I'm not able to directly help you because I work on payrolls subjects and am not following professional accounting issues, but if you 

    @bartolicristiano Uso anch'io Daz sul mac; per prima cosa, ti conviene verificare che l'hard disk su cui vuoi andare a salvare i contenuti non sia case-sensitive, perché Daz non ha una politica univoca precisa sui nomi da dare ai percorsi di installazione, per cui quando un installer crea una directory, basta una differenza di maiuscole/minuscole rispetto a quelle già create per creare nuove cartelle andandoti ad incasinare la libreria con un sacco di percorsi duplicati... Un vero delirio! Inoltre, se installi prodotti non acquistati da daz ma ad esempio dei freebie che scarichi in formato compresso, il mio suggerimento è questo (perdi più tempo, ma secondo me riesci a tenere più ordinata la libreria): salvati l'archivio su un hd da usare come backup; decomprimilo in una cartella a parte destinata allo scopo; guardati bene le "scatole cinesi" del percorso; copia a mano l'albero di directory e i contenuti nell'opportuno percorso della tua libreria (magari hai già roba di quell'artista, quindi una parte delle sue cartelle sono già state create). Quando hai finito, puoi cancellare tutto il decompresso dalla cartella di lavoro iniziale. So che questa è una risposta molto ristretta rispetto a quanto chiedevi inizialmente, ma il soggetto sarebbe piuttosto ampio; se hai domande specifiche, per quanto sono in grado di fare, risponderò volentieri appena possibile.

     

     

  • RuthvenRuthven Posts: 132
    Ruthven said:

    @mcorr Here I am! One of the lurkers (more or less) our beloved Imago was talking about. By chance, I actually am an employee in a accountant (commercialista) office; sadly, I'm not able to directly help you because I work on payrolls subjects and am not following professional accounting issues, but if you 

    lost a piece, sorry: if you need a contact to start with, private message me and I'll give you my office's ones

     

  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 404
    edited February 14
    Crios said:

    Vorrei tanto dire cose cattive a proposito dei contributi pensionistici, ma poi facciamo cattiva figura col nostro amico estero.

    In realtà, non sono “amico estero”, solo un vero italiano che non è cresciuto in Italia =) Ecco perché sto ancora imparando Italiano (thank God for google translate =) Qualche informazione sul contributi pensionistici,? qual è la percentuale dedotta dai guadagni o è un segreto? La cattiva reputazione del sistema pensionistico precede la nostra conversazione. È proprio il motivo per cui ti sto chiedendo quale sia la percentuale. Chiunque?

    @Muscleman ... you are the expert. Can you help?

    @Ruthven ... Thank you ... I will definitely do so.

    Post edited by mcorr on
  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045
    Ruthven said:

     quando un installer crea una directory, basta una differenza di maiuscole/minuscole rispetto a quelle già create per creare nuove cartelle andandoti ad incasinare la libreria con un sacco di percorsi duplicati... Un vero delirio!

    Questa cosa delle cartelle che non riconoscono le maiuscole mi mancava... Atroce! Solo su mac...devil

    Sarà anche che Winzozz è zozz, ma zozzerie del genere Winzozz non me le fa... wink

  • RuthvenRuthven Posts: 132
    Imago said:
    Ruthven said:

     quando un installer crea una directory, basta una differenza di maiuscole/minuscole rispetto a quelle già create per creare nuove cartelle andandoti ad incasinare la libreria con un sacco di percorsi duplicati... Un vero delirio!

    Questa cosa delle cartelle che non riconoscono le maiuscole mi mancava... Atroce! Solo su mac...devil

    Sarà anche che Winzozz è zozz, ma zozzerie del genere Winzozz non me le fa... wink

    No, in realtà è il mac che è "più smart" (almeno secondo me) perché "Runtime" e "runtime"  per lui indicano due file diversi (cosa che a me sembra giusta: "barbara" e "Barbara" non sono la stessa cosa), perciò a seconda del percorso che l'Installer ha impostato di creare, una lettera maiuscola o minuscola crea directory e files diversi. Il problema è Daz che, da quanto ho capito, non dà agli sviluppatori delle indicazioni precise su come devono essere impostate le directory di installazione e che chi impacchetta i contenuti non si pone il problema della "case sensitività" o meno. E' per questo che quando ho spostato la library su un altro hard-disk (formattato apposta non case-sensitive) ho dovuto passare un sacco di tempo riordinando il tutto: un gozziliardo di cartelle duplicate 

  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,240
    Ruthven said:
    Imago said:
    Ruthven said:

     quando un installer crea una directory, basta una differenza di maiuscole/minuscole rispetto a quelle già create per creare nuove cartelle andandoti ad incasinare la libreria con un sacco di percorsi duplicati... Un vero delirio!

    Questa cosa delle cartelle che non riconoscono le maiuscole mi mancava... Atroce! Solo su mac...devil

    Sarà anche che Winzozz è zozz, ma zozzerie del genere Winzozz non me le fa... wink

    No, in realtà è il mac che è "più smart" (almeno secondo me) perché "Runtime" e "runtime"  per lui indicano due file diversi (cosa che a me sembra giusta: "barbara" e "Barbara" non sono la stessa cosa), perciò a seconda del percorso che l'Installer ha impostato di creare, una lettera maiuscola o minuscola crea directory e files diversi. Il problema è Daz che, da quanto ho capito, non dà agli sviluppatori delle indicazioni precise su come devono essere impostate le directory di installazione e che chi impacchetta i contenuti non si pone il problema della "case sensitività" o meno. E' per questo che quando ho spostato la library su un altro hard-disk (formattato apposta non case-sensitive) ho dovuto passare un sacco di tempo riordinando il tutto: un gozziliardo di cartelle duplicate 

    Ma non è vero, ti posso assicurare che tutti i PA hanno uno schema su come le cartelle principali devo essere settate, poi sono errori di battitura a volte che cambiano le cose R e r, per esempio. Ma li è un problema degli altri siti o di alcuni vecchi Testers che non controllavano queste cose. Ora DAZ sta aggiornando ( da un paio di anni) tutti i files vecchi e quello porta spesso però ad avere la doppia installazione, ma noi abbiamo un rigido percorso da seguire per "impacchettare" i nostri prodotti.

     

     

    detto ciò: PUBBLICITA'

     

    https://www.daz3d.com/crescent-moon-poses-for-genesis-8-female

     

     

     

    For @mcorr : for my case, change to year by year because not all years I get the same amount of money, sadly, so not all time I can pay the same

  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045
    Ruthven said:
    Imago said:
    Ruthven said:

     quando un installer crea una directory, basta una differenza di maiuscole/minuscole rispetto a quelle già create per creare nuove cartelle andandoti ad incasinare la libreria con un sacco di percorsi duplicati... Un vero delirio!

    Questa cosa delle cartelle che non riconoscono le maiuscole mi mancava... Atroce! Solo su mac...devil

    Sarà anche che Winzozz è zozz, ma zozzerie del genere Winzozz non me le fa... wink

    No, in realtà è il mac che è "più smart" (almeno secondo me) perché "Runtime" e "runtime"  per lui indicano due file diversi (cosa che a me sembra giusta: "barbara" e "Barbara" non sono la stessa cosa), perciò a seconda del percorso che l'Installer ha impostato di creare, una lettera maiuscola o minuscola crea directory e files diversi. Il problema è Daz che, da quanto ho capito, non dà agli sviluppatori delle indicazioni precise su come devono essere impostate le directory di installazione e che chi impacchetta i contenuti non si pone il problema della "case sensitività" o meno. E' per questo che quando ho spostato la library su un altro hard-disk (formattato apposta non case-sensitive) ho dovuto passare un sacco di tempo riordinando il tutto: un gozziliardo di cartelle duplicate 

    Scusami tanto, ma è e resta una zozzeria... Va bene che Barbara è un nome femminile e barbara è un termine descrittivo... Ma che senso ha avere due cartelle chiamate una "textures" e l'altra "Textures"?
    Crea solo confusione... In quale delle due vanno le textures? In entrambe, raddoppiando il numero di file (tra l'altro già incrementato da quegli infami ._.NOMEFILE che non ho MAI capito a che diavolo servano)? Oppure in nessuna delle due perchè vanno nella cartella "texTures"? O magari in "TeXtUrEs"?
    Oltretutto scommetto anche che il file system non supporta più di otto caratteri per i nomi e tre per le estensioni... Perchè sarebbe l'unico caso in cui una cosa del genere può trovare un senso.

  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045
    Muscleman said:

    Stanotte non dormo! crying

    Graziose, comunque! wink

  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 404
    Muscleman said:
    For @mcorr : for my case, change to year by year because not all years I get the same amount of money, sadly, so not all time I can pay the same

    Thanks Muscleman! Lets' try to be specific. I am sure this is public information and no secret. For example, what is the % a freelancer must pay for 1000 euros earnings for one month (or 12000 in one year)?

  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045
    mcorr said:
    Muscleman said:
    For @mcorr : for my case, change to year by year because not all years I get the same amount of money, sadly, so not all time I can pay the same

    Thanks Muscleman! Lets' try to be specific. I am sure this is public information and no secret. For example, what is the % a freelancer must pay for 1000 euros earnings for one month (or 12000 in one year)?

    If I'm not wrong, it's the 27% for the INPS (The retirement) and 5% for the "Ritenuta d'acconto"

    Huge amount IMHO for the INPS... frown

  • SilvheSilvhe Posts: 464
    mcorr said:
    Muscleman said:
    For @mcorr : for my case, change to year by year because not all years I get the same amount of money, sadly, so not all time I can pay the same

    Thanks Muscleman! Lets' try to be specific. I am sure this is public information and no secret. For example, what is the % a freelancer must pay for 1000 euros earnings for one month (or 12000 in one year)?

    If your income is under 65000 € a year you can opt for the "regime forfettario" where you pay a flat tax of 15%. You have also the duties for your future pension, about 25-27%. The income taxed is not the total but has a deduction of 22%. The cons are that you can't deduct any expense from the taxable income, and can't deduct the VAT on things you buy (the 22% above is just to compensate that). The bookkeeping is quite simplified with respect to the ordinary regime so also the expenses for the fiscal accountant (that you need in any case) are quite low.

    You can obviously choose the ordinary regime, where the tax % are progressive but higher (23% for the first 15000 €, can't remember next steps) but you deduct from the taxable income all the expenses for your activity and you get back the whole amount of the VAT you pay.

    I'm not a fiscal accountant so take the above as a rough guide, seek advice from a real fiscal expert (we call it a "commercialista") :-)

  • SilvheSilvhe Posts: 464
    Imago said:
    Ruthven said:
    Imago said:
    Ruthven said:

     quando un installer crea una directory, basta una differenza di maiuscole/minuscole rispetto a quelle già create per creare nuove cartelle andandoti ad incasinare la libreria con un sacco di percorsi duplicati... Un vero delirio!

    Questa cosa delle cartelle che non riconoscono le maiuscole mi mancava... Atroce! Solo su mac...devil

    Sarà anche che Winzozz è zozz, ma zozzerie del genere Winzozz non me le fa... wink

    No, in realtà è il mac che è "più smart" (almeno secondo me) perché "Runtime" e "runtime"  per lui indicano due file diversi (cosa che a me sembra giusta: "barbara" e "Barbara" non sono la stessa cosa), perciò a seconda del percorso che l'Installer ha impostato di creare, una lettera maiuscola o minuscola crea directory e files diversi. Il problema è Daz che, da quanto ho capito, non dà agli sviluppatori delle indicazioni precise su come devono essere impostate le directory di installazione e che chi impacchetta i contenuti non si pone il problema della "case sensitività" o meno. E' per questo che quando ho spostato la library su un altro hard-disk (formattato apposta non case-sensitive) ho dovuto passare un sacco di tempo riordinando il tutto: un gozziliardo di cartelle duplicate 

    Scusami tanto, ma è e resta una zozzeria... Va bene che Barbara è un nome femminile e barbara è un termine descrittivo... Ma che senso ha avere due cartelle chiamate una "textures" e l'altra "Textures"?
    Crea solo confusione... In quale delle due vanno le textures? In entrambe, raddoppiando il numero di file (tra l'altro già incrementato da quegli infami ._.NOMEFILE che non ho MAI capito a che diavolo servano)? Oppure in nessuna delle due perchè vanno nella cartella "texTures"? O magari in "TeXtUrEs"?
    Oltretutto scommetto anche che il file system non supporta più di otto caratteri per i nomi e tre per le estensioni... Perchè sarebbe l'unico caso in cui una cosa del genere può trovare un senso.

    Il MacOS deriva da UNIX, un sistema operativo nato per i mainframe e come la maggior parte di essi è case sensitive. Windows deriva dal MS-DOS, nato invece per i primi micro computers e quindi molto meno sosfisticato. È anche il motivo della maggiore sicurezza di MacOS rispetto a Windows: UNIX e i sistemi similari sono nati come multiutente, MS-DOS era per il PC singolo.

    Io sono passato al Mac quattro cinque anni fa, non tornerei indietro neppure sotto tortura :-)

  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 404
    edited February 16

    @Imago @Silvhe: Gracie ragazzi!!

    This finally helps me to understand things in more concrete terms. As we all agree, all of this will need the confirmation and advice of an accountant .... when I get to that point. But your rough description of what is publically available info saves me countless hours of trying to find and understand (in Italian!) stuff floating around on government websites, etc. I am eternally in debt to you!

    @Silvhe can you confirm that (what perhaps Imago was suggesting) that choosing the "regime forfettario" only requires 5% taxes during the first 5 years after you start a freelance business, and thereafter 15%?

    ** I am also wondering about this: I understand that  the "regime forfettario" goes up to 65000 euros, but at what yearly income does it begin? In other words, up to what amount of earnings are tax exempt and INPS exempt ? I think I remember reading that if you only have 8000 euro total yearly income, you don't pay any tax or INPS. If true, that would mean tax and INPS on the "regime forettario" are paid on income between 8001 - 65000 euros. Is this correct?

    Post edited by mcorr on
  • SilvheSilvhe Posts: 464

     

    mcorr said:

    @Silvhe can you confirm that (what perhaps Imago was suggesting) that choosing the "regime forfettario" only requires 5% taxes during the first 5 years after you start a freelance business, and thereafter 15%?

    Yes but AFAIK the 5% is only for people under a certain age, I think 35 years. I'm not sure, I'm well beyond that age :-)

    mcorr said:

    ** I am also wondering about this: I understand that  the "regime forfettario" goes up to 65000 euros, but at what yearly income does it begin? In other words, up to what amount of earnings are tax exempt and INPS exempt ? I think I remember reading that if you only have 8000 euro total yearly income, you don't pay any tax or INPS. If true, that would mean tax and INPS on the "regime forettario" are paid on income between 8001 - 65000 euros. Is this correct?

    Yes, there is a sort of "no tax area" under 8174 € per year, I'm not sure if it is also for INPS contribution 

  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045

    They removed the 35 year old thing. But now there are the limitation that if you exits the "regime forfettario" once you can't get back to it, you have to keep the "regular" one.

    Correct me if I'm wrong, anyway!

  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 404

    @ Imago and Silvhe ... thanks guys. This really helps me a lot to get a picture of what is going on.

    The observation that the 5% tax break is on all new starters, regardless of age, was also a very valuable piece of information.

    @ Ruthven: (sent you an IM) what city is your accounting firm in?

  • RuthvenRuthven Posts: 132
    mcorr said:

    @ Imago and Silvhe ... thanks guys. This really helps me a lot to get a picture of what is going on.

    The observation that the 5% tax break is on all new starters, regardless of age, was also a very valuable piece of information.

    @ Ruthven: (sent you an IM) what city is your accounting firm in?

    So sorry: started looking for sites with the informations you needed but then had to stop for home matters, when I came back to the forum Silvhe already passed you the most useful informations. My office is located in Merate, a town in Lecco's province (Lombardia); we're more or less in the center of the triangle Milan - Lecco - Bergamo. 

  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 404
    Ruthven said:

    So sorry: started looking for sites with the informations you needed but then had to stop for home matters, when I came back to the forum Silvhe already passed you the most useful informations. My office is located in Merate, a town in Lecco's province (Lombardia); we're more or less in the center of the triangle Milan - Lecco - Bergamo. 

    I would still be happy to look at the fruits of your labor .... if you have some links you can send me. There are still open questions I have, and your links may answer my questions. At some, I'll be asking ou more about your accounting firm, what it can do for me, and what the costs would be.

  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 404
    edited February 19

    @ ruthven: Mi ci sono voluti 5 minuti per trovare queste informazioni. Questo dovrebbe rispondere a quasi tutte le domande:

    https://www.regime-forfettario.it/nuovo-regime-forfettario-la-guida-definitiva/

    Post edited by mcorr on
  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045

    E' una mia impressione o hanno rilasciato un altro personaggio per Genesis8? A quanti siamo adesso? sad

  • SilvheSilvhe Posts: 464
    Imago said:

    E' una mia impressione o hanno rilasciato un altro personaggio per Genesis8? A quanti siamo adesso? sad

    A troppi frown

  • ImagoImago Posts: 2,045
    Silvhe said:
    Imago said:

    E' una mia impressione o hanno rilasciato un altro personaggio per Genesis8? A quanti siamo adesso? sad

    A troppi frown

    Ne ho contati 37 solo dai DAZ Originals, nel conto mancano tutti quelli di terze parti...
    A Salt Lake City si prepara qualcosa di grosso, MOLTO grosso e arriverà da un punto cieco, MOLTO cieco. crying

This discussion has been closed.