Aiko on Ice skates kills DS

TaozTaoz Posts: 9,732

I've been trying to load the skates from Aiko on Ice but every time they make the viewport in DS (4.10.0.123) freeze so I have to restart it. Anyone else seeing this? Here's the log report:

2018-07-04 19:12:03.890 Merging file aoi ice skates.daz...
2018-07-04 19:12:04.397 Error setting pointers while reading file F:/My DAZ 3D Library/people/daz aiko 3/clothes/aoi ice skates.daz : C Exception: Memory Access Violation - Attempted to read memory at address 0x00000000
2018-07-04 19:12:04.407 Error loading file F:/My DAZ 3D Library/people/daz aiko 3/clothes/aoi ice skates.daz.

I've tried to uninstall and re-download both the DS and the Poser files, same problem.

Comments

• Some older .daz files will not load in the current versions of DS, this may be one of them. If it's from the daz store please open a technical Support ticket to report the issue. Since it's for Aiko 3 is there a Poser-format version (CR2 file)? If so you should be able to load that and apply any DS material settings that were included.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,732

Yes, there is a Poser CR2 version and that seems to work OK. I'll report the problem with the DS files.

Thanks!

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,732

I've reported it but they said it wouldn't get fixed because it's old and they have removed it from the store instead. I can return it if I want but since it works OK with the Poser CR2s I won't.