Reflection maps - merchant resource?

jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know if you can buy a Merchant Resource of reflection maps?

alternatively, is there a detailed tutorial on how to make them?

Comments

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

Malbert used to have a good set at Rendo, but it seems to be gone now, and I don't know of another. :(. Take a look at a couple of the ones you have from existing products. They're usually spherical scene images. There's a tutorial to make them around somewhere. I think you can use a mirrored sphere in a scene in DS., but I don't remember the details at the moment. :( Also, I think Bryce may have a feature to create them....

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

zigraphix said:
    Malbert used to have a good set at Rendo, but it seems to be gone now, and I don't know of another. :(. Take a look at a couple of the ones you have from existing products. They're usually spherical scene images. There's a tutorial to make them around somewhere. I think you can use a mirrored sphere in a scene in DS., but I don't remember the details at the moment. :( Also, I think Bryce may have a feature to create them....

i was positive I had seen one, so it must have been Malbert's that I had noticed. I wonder if she's be willing to let me purchase it from her. Hmmm.