Black Dragon Scifi Clothing Set Out now! [Commercial]

Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
edited August 2013 in The Commons

Black Dragon Scifi Clothing Set For Genesis
Out Now!
Includes 8 clothing pieces with FBMs for Genesis Basic Female, V5, A5, S5 and Hitomi.
2 different Material sets, 2 Second Skin leggings materials, custom style morphs plus much more!

Feel free to post any renders or questions here.

Available now at:
http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/black-dragon-clothing-set

Image03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 264K
Image02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 216K
Image01.jpg
1800 x 1712 - 477K
Post edited by Design Anvil - Razor42 on

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited July 2013

You've got my interest!

Are the fishbowl and collar 2 separate pieces, or just two different mat zones to the same piece?

Also, would love to see a mat zone render.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Looks awesome! :)

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
    edited July 2013

Thanks for the comments!

The head gear is made up of two seperate items so you can use either or both.

Heres a Geometry render with the middle one showing mat zones. I'm a bit of a kit basher myself so I included as many Mat Zones as was practical.

Matzones.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 201K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

ok, now THAT looks interesting!

edited July 2013

Razor 42 said:
    Thanks for the comments!

The head gear is made up of two seperate items so you can use either or both.

Heres a Geometry render with the middle one showing mat zones. I'm a bit of a kit basher myself so I included as many Mat Zones as was practical.

I love it when kit basher's make clothing. =D
    This will be flying into my cart quickly. Thanks for that render.

Will this be here or rendo?

edited December 1969

This will be available from the Daz Store, its in testing at the moment so shouldn't be to long.

edited December 1969

Nice. Looking forward to it.

edited December 1969
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Ooh shiny. Need to buy this.

edited August 2013

Yep released today :D

Feel free to post any renders of the suit in this thread, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Also any questions you might have feel free to ask.

Heres a pic I rendered earlier. Using the shaders included on TRX1080 Armor and Aiko 5 shape with the Red trim suit.

Blackdragon-promo2.jpg
    1000 x 878 - 356K
  • Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Excellent stuff Razor great to finally have you at DAZ, keep them coming !!!

edited December 1969

Excellent stuff Razor great to finally have you at DAZ, keep them coming !!!

Thanks Midnight glad to be here!

To those wondering why my forum name is different then my PA name. It's quite simple Razor42 is a moniker I have ran under for close to ten years. Design Anvil is the business/studio name I registered a couple of years ago. So in effect Razor42 is my nickname & Design Anvil is my Art studio.

Thanks for the interest. :)

edited December 1969

Got this thing as soon as I saw it in the store just after release. Hopefully I can get some renders up Tuesday when I'll have some time to play.

edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Got this thing as soon as I saw it in the store just after release. Hopefully I can get some renders up Tuesday when I'll have some time to play.

I, for one, look forward to seeing those renders, Vaskania. ;)

edited August 2013

Black Dragon Princess (one guess where that name came from lol)

Asobi - DemonicaEvilus/Silver
    Robogeisha mats - MAB/WillDupre
    Esidor Hair + Colors - 3Dream/Mairy/PG-Graphics
    Sci fi pistols - Valandar
    Abandoned Warehouse - inLite Studios
    Entire scene is shaded with black/white/red latex from Fisty's Hardcore Utility Shaders
    Pose by Structure @ Rendo (He's got a TON of good freebies http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=36038 )
    Nothing but a default UE2 on max quality lighting this.

Not the greatest in the world, but I had a scifi 'clean room' white on white look in my head and this is what came out.
    Had to fix a small bit of poke through one one of the angles, but other than that, no post at all on these.
    I wasn't sure which camera angle I liked more, so here, have both. lol

BlackDragonPrincess2_fixed.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 467K
    BlackDragonPrincess.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 450K
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:

Entire scene is shaded with black/white/red latex from Fisty's Hardcore Utility Shaders
    Pose by Structure @ Rendo (He's got a TON of good freebies http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=36038 )

Not the greatest in the world, but I had a scifi 'clean room' white on white look in my head and this is what came out.
    Had to fix a small bit of poke through one one of the angles, but other than that, no post at all on these.

Wow these look awesome!!! The clean white on white look rocks!

edited December 1969

Thanks! :)

I may revisit them later and get some brighter lighting and smoother shadows, but lately I've actually been liking some mild noise in my photos, so I may just leave them be.

edited December 1969

Thanks for posting them, they look great as they are if you ask me :D

edited December 1969

No prob, was happy playing with it. :) Eventually I'll figure something out to use with the helmet thing. I do have an idea, but it's going to require some effort on my part and a lot of patience. lol

edited December 1969

Vaskania said:

This is awesome, Vaskania. :)

edited December 1969

Thanks. :D

edited August 2013

Ok, tried this out in Poser Pro 2014. I created PoserCF's through DS to help with loading time (loading via DUF using D3D's script takes longer than a converted CR2 imo). It still auto-conforms to Genesis nicely and works well with your standard female body types; however, when dialing in something more drastic, for example, Taiga, is where things start to go south. Using DSON's built in active morph transfer kills my library window, it becomes horribly unresponsive, even with SubD and the loading bar off.

Restart Poser and tried again. This time using PP2014's new morph copy to copy Taiga from Genesis into the clothing. Either I suck at such a simple process, or dialing Taiga to 1 in the clothing does absolutely nothing. I haven't tried using the new fitting room with it. That may do some good things, though.

I know it wasn't intended for Poser, just thought I'd give it a shot and give a head's up to anybody who was wondering also.

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited August 2013

Really cute outfit. I grabbed it during the 1 up sale. Glad I did. Quick little render and composition using some shaders I have from other products.

Shaders used:

* Gold "Gold 4" is from Gemologica shader set is used on all gold items.
    "Crocodile black" from the Goth Chick outfit. is used on all black items except boot soles and underside of bootstraps.
    "Lace your diffuse" from the Genesis Supersuit is used on face mask.
    "Black Leather" from the Supersuit is used on boot soles and underside of boot straps.

I also turned opacity off on a couple of material zones...edges of Bicepguards and edges of Wristguards.

lethal-wking2ab-cropped-v2b100Q.jpg
    754 x 1000 - 748K
    Post edited by Pixel8ted on
    edited August 2013

Pixel8ted said:
    Really cute outfit. I grabbed it during the 1 up sale. Glad I did. Quick little render and composition using some shaders I have from other products.

Shaders used:

* Gold "Gold 4" is from Gemologica shader set is used on all gold items.
    "Crocodile black" from the Goth Chick outfit. is used on all black items except boot soles and underside of bootstraps.
    "Lace your diffuse" from the Genesis Supersuit is used on face mask.
    "Black Leather" from the Supersuit is used on boot soles and underside of boot straps.

I also turned opacity off on a couple of material zones...edges of Bicepguards and edges of Wristguards.

Wow! This is very cool! Love the gold look! Thankyou for posting it.

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited December 1969

Thanks! Love the extra material zones you included. Here's another image I made up with epaulet, collar pop, and detail material zones turned off in the breastplate and the skirt. Helm used is from Noctem. Shaders used are from Gemologica and Goth Chick outfit.

INVADER-AP-WKING2ab3-cropped.jpg
    590 x 905 - 897K
    edited December 1969

Pixel8ted said:
    Thanks! Love the extra material zones you included. Here's another image I made up with epaulet, collar pop, and detail material zones turned off in the breastplate and the skirt. Helm used is from Noctem. Shaders used are from Gemologica and Goth Chick outfit.

Another very cool render! Love the colour tones in this one. Helmet looks good to.

I tend to add lots of material zones as it frustrates me with other products when I just want to turn sleeves off and I'm forced to make transmaps to do this. Makes it easier to include as many as practical, Glad you appreciate the effort. :)