Report sales errors here. Missed it? No worries. "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,790

Is this the first time G8 items have shown up in fast grabs?

I don't need those particular items, but I'm kinda excited if this keeps happening from now on.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Hylas said:

Is this the first time G8 items have shown up in fast grabs?

I don't need those particular items, but I'm kinda excited if this keeps happening from now on.

No, it's not the first time. The PAs choose which of their products to be featured in Fast Grab. I assume they also decide for how long. I'm not clear who decides when the products are put into Fast Grab, but I suspect Daz has a hand in that, to make sure Fast Grab always has products. (With a few notable exceptions. If Fast Grab is empty, it's usually because of a big, site-wide promo.)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,158
    edited January 2019
    Ati said:
    Ati said:

None of today's new releases have readmes.

Can you try a relog or other browser? I'm seeing the ones I've tried so far.

Most of them are there by now, thank you, this is the only one still missing: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/58313/start

I'll send in an inquiry.

This one (from yesterday) has an empty file list, and also won't download for me: https://www.daz3d.com/sunless-for-genesis-8-females

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    Ati said:

Same problem. Most of today's new releases either have a blank readme, or their readmes give a 404 error.

We queried and, yes, there is a problem and it is being worked on, though no eta at the moment.

• InkuboInkubo Posts: 744

I'm about ready for an exciting sale with discounts you can unlock by purchasing any new item. (The dragons didn't do it for me.) Do we expect any of the big "Event" sales to happen soon?

• March Madness coming soon

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

Are there any additional textures to this set?

https://www.daz3d.com/sneaking-out-clothes-for-genesis-2-female-s

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,260
    TigerAnne said:

Are there any additional textures to this set?

https://www.daz3d.com/sneaking-out-clothes-for-genesis-2-female-s

I don't think so, not here, anyway. The Wayback Machine doesn't show any add-ons.

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893
    NorthOf45 said:

I don't think so, not here, anyway. The Wayback Machine doesn't show any add-ons.

Aha, thanks. :) I was wondering if maybe I had bought them, and just couldn't find out what they were. Shaders for variation it is, then. laugh

Ati said:

Reported.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    Ati said:

Reported.

Thank you. :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,158

On the subject of missing ReadMe's - here are two from earlier this month:

Christian 8: https://www.daz3d.com/christian-8

Melinda: https://www.daz3d.com/melinda-hd-for-sydney-8

The weekly freebie isn't so free right now... Sci-fi Mood Bar Props

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Try it now

All is good. Thanks. yes

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited January 2019

Todays 48 hour PA sale is showing wildly fluctuating prices, and every time (so far) I refresh my cart, as I add something, prices change again. As an example, the Lee 8 Pro bundle dropped to less that $8 but a few minutes later jumped to over $80, and last time I checked it showed as about $22. EDIT: This is with a GC of over $100 in the cart at the same time.

Other item prices are changing, too, but not as much.

Anyone else seeing this?

Post edited by frankrblow on

Todays 48 hour PA sale is showing wildly fluctuating prices, and every time (so far) I refresh my cart, as I add something, prices change again. As an example, the Lee 8 Pro bundle dropped to less that $8 but a few minutes later jumped to over $80, and last time I checked it showed as about $22. EDIT: This is with a GC of over $100 in the cart at the same time.

Anyone else seeing this?

I have both items in my cart. It is showing the expected discounts. 1) try re-logging, 2) if it won't work for you, please put in a ticket

Thanks Chris, but the problem is that the discounts keep changing almost every time I look at my cart.

I just tried the Girl 8 Pro bundle (shown in the store pages as 66% off), but in my cart it is 30% off, while other items are showing 90% off. As I said, the prices keep changing for me.

Dragonfly, I just switched out to the Girl Pro and it took $30 off as expected. Can you please screenshot?

I also had another mod try and they also could not reproduce.

edited January 2019

I just put the Girl 8 Pro bundle back in my cart and it's now priced at $25.90 Refreshed the cart and got this:

Also, discounts on the cheaper items (shown in screen shot as at 81%) are changing constantly, between 79% and 92%.

cart1.jpg
    1380 x 1244 - 265K
    Post edited by frankrblow on

I just put the Girl 8 Pro bundle back in my cart and it's now priced at $25.90 Refreshed the cart and got this:

Also, discounts on the cheaper items (shown in screen shot as at 81%) are changing constantly, between 79% and 92%.

So this is why we ask for carts. My impression by what you said was you had a gift card for $101 and the bundle in the cart. Depending on what you have in your cart (btw, i don't see the GC), if it adds up to more than $30 (based on the GC), then the $30 gets distributed, so can come up different.

Thanks, Chris, I got mixed up with the offer, so I dumped most of the cart (the screen shot only showed the lower third of what I had), and got an average of 88% off, when I checked out.

(BTW, this is my third attempt to post here, after logging back in. The forum is a little glitched)

• Pretty nice sale. $101 GC + Gen 8 pro bundle for $88.59.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557

Pretty nice sale. $101 GC + Gen 8 pro bundle for $88.59.

What ?

$101 GC + $30 off on Daz Originals + 66% off = Pro Bundle at $17.23

Noah LGP said:

Pretty nice sale. $101 GC + Gen 8 pro bundle for $88.59.

What ?

$101 GC + $30 off on Daz Originals + 66% off = Pro Bundle at $17.23

Perhaps he means the cost of the GC plus the bundle?

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

Anyone else seeing this?

very stupid question (again, so sorry) - but just to make sure before i flip out of happiness for nothing: logically, if i buy say a 101$ GC and some items to benefit a max of the 48h sale, the 101$ WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS CART, BUT ONLY FOR NEXT PURCHASES, right?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited January 2019

Anyone else seeing this?

very stupid question (again, so sorry) - but just to make sure before i flip out of happiness for nothing: logically, if i buy say a 101$ GC and some items to benefit a max of the 48h sale, the 101$ WON'T BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS CART, BUT ONLY FOR NEXT PURCHASES, right?

Go ahead and flip out.

If you buy a $101 GC, you get 20% off your entire cart. Including new releases.

(You can't use this GC for the other products in the cart, but they are getting discount.)

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
    edited January 2019
    L'Adair said:

Anyone else seeing this?

Go ahead and flip out.

If you buy a $101 GC, you get 20% off your entire cart. Including new releases.

(You can't use this GC for the other products in the cart, but they are getting discount.)

so i pay 80$ for the GC (value 101$) + items that show at 66% already now would be at... eh... ?%. and where do those 30$ off DO come into the calculation? in this cart already?

it also means that i have to pay NOW for all those -. and use my 101$ store credit later, right?

Post edited by manekiNeko on
This discussion has been closed.