Trumarcar's Freebies Updated 18th December 2017

Comments

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited May 2015

"Scottish" oufits for Gumdrops. Female outfit has long and short skirts, sash, sash brooch, cap and cap brooch (actually the Renaissance ones, but with tartan!) basque and "ghillie" shoes. Four sets of mat poses.

Male outfit has shirt, jacket, kilt, belt, sporran, kilt pin, bow tie, "Ghillie" shoes (cap and brooch are the same as the female outfit) and socks. Four sets of mat poses.

Piper outfit has spats, jacket, belt, strap, sash, hat, fur hat and bagpipes. Four sets of mat poses.
    The kilt, kilt pin and shoes are from the male outfit.

All at Treasurechest on the Gumdrops page (you will have to scroll down to find the "Gumdrops Abroad" section).

The display case is at KCTC Freebies

scotland_displaycase.jpg
    500 x 500 - 308K
    gumdrop_scotland_piper_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 318K
    gumscotland_male_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 333K
    gumscotland_female_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 372K
    Post edited by trumarcar on
    edited December 1969

I haven't posted here for a while, so there are more new things at KCTC Freebies:-

Just a duster with morphs and four mat poses.

A baby sleeper for Mil Baby 3, with cap and cosy hat. The bottom has a "skirt" morph to move the legs.

milbaby_sleeper_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 240K
    duster_tc.jpg
    500 x 500 - 213K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

They look beautiful truly :) Thanks for nice freebies.

edited December 1969

Thank you and you are welcome! :-)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Absolutely adorable, all of them. You've been one busy girl. Thank you so much.

edited December 1969

Thank you Anne - glad you like them. :)

edited June 2015

It's been a while since I was here, but here's a small offering of tshirts, sneakers and overalls for the Gobbles.

They won't work in DS or early versions of Poser. That is because of the weight-mapping - I don't know enough about it, basically! It has been a steep learning-curve.

The Hojo/Ojii sneakers have caused problems for some, so there is a second-skin version, with laces figure, if necessary.

They are at KCTC Freebies now.

Have fun!

goboveralls_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 196K
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

These are adorable. Alas, I don't have Gobbles and only use DAZ Studio.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

Anyone know where the paperboy cap can be downloaded at?  The link given above doesn't work (for me) and I'd love to have it.

Thx.

sapat said:

Anyone know where the paperboy cap can be downloaded at?  The link given above doesn't work (for me) and I'd love to have it.

Thx.

Which is the cap you want? Is it the one included in the Mil baby sleeper?

edited August 2015

New outfits for Gnobbit. Male and female outfits now at [url=http://trumarcar.francemi.net/]Treasurechest[/url]

gnomygnobbit_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 265K
    mrs_gnomygnobbit_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 257K
  • Thank you so much for your wonderful freebies. Unfortunately I have download problems with the Gobbles pack. I tried it 10 times with different browsers on different days. Every time I get a 11,8 MB file and when I try to extract it, I receive an error. :(

I just tried it and got the same result, Margy. Sorry about that. I will get in touch with the site admin and see what can be done.blush

• Thanks for your effort. :) 

Oh, I just tried it again and the file is the right size (it just says the download is 12 MB) and extracts with no problems for me. If you can't get it now, let me know and I will do my best to get it to you.

• No luck for me. 

Margy, are you a member at Renderosity? Private messages are not working for me here, but I could send you one with a link there.

• Yes I am. Same name like here: MargyThunderstorm

Sent you a pm at Renderosity.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    trumarcar said:

Thank you, Chohole!

It's a combination of several outfits - free Paperboy cap from Poser Freestuff http://poserfreestuff.zenryokuhp.com/detail/aglwb3Nlcml0ZW1yEgsSCUZyZWVTdHVmZhi-3-IBDA.html

Pants from Kids4 Playset by RPublishing at Rendo, which doesn't seem to be available any more.

Top and character Kaity by 3D Universe from DAZ, all recoloured to match by me!.

Anyone know where else the Paperboy hat is available?  I followed the link to the Poser Freestuff site but it's a mess and looks like it's not working correctly.  It's the hat shown here:

Capture.JPG
    426 x 497 - 32K
  • I'm not sure if it's the same one, but there's one at Renderosity Free Stuff by cybertenko.

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/paperboy-for-steampunk-street/64207

edited December 2015

Thank you Tiggersprings.smiley

There are some new Christmas Freebies at Treasurechest http://trumarcar.francemi.net/

A Party Jacket and muff for Cookie to help her through the party season.  On the Cookie and Chip page.

Santa and Mrs Santa outfits for Gnobbit, with an armchair so they can rest after all the excitement is over! On the Toons page.

Happy Early Christmas!

ckparty_jacket_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 155K
    santagnobbit_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 273K
  • Oh, so much cuteness... So little render time.  Thank you.

• Cool! Thanks!

• You're welcome - Happy Christmas!

edited December 2015

These were made to go with Cookie Shepherdess which is on sale at HiveWire.

First, there is a basket (shown with roses from the "Rococo" addon) with mats and bow mats. Then there are benches and a sundial in a Baroque style.

Both from Treasurechest http://trumarcar.francemi.net/

csbasket_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 208K
    csbenches_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 225K
  • Hello Trumarcar. To me you seem to be an expert on Gumdrops. Could you please tell me whether you know of some ethnic clothing, hair and face morphs that would give Gumdrops an African look? The most ethnic of Gumdrops I ever saw anywhere are your Arabian and Japanese outfits in TreasureChest, but I cannot find any African stuff. Thanks for any info.

Thank you Proxima Shining! I don't know of any clothing etc. to give Gumdrops an Aftican look, but will have a think about it!!smiley

• mariannermarianner Posts: 91

I hadn't visited your site for quite some time until now. Have to say that I think Mrs Santa Gnobbit is just adorable. :) The glasses and the hairdo are wonderful!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

My favorite free site alongside Wilmap's. Thanks.