Yay, Render Throttle is back!

JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
edited December 1969 in The Commons

We finally have an updated Render Throttle that works in DAZ Studio 4.6... yay!!!!

Maybe not used by all, but great to have the old render presets at one's fingertips once more

:)

Comments

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 1969

Don't we have access to all those settings in DS4 by default?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Don't we have access to all those settings in DS4 by default?
    yep and we can also save render presets.
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Yes, so long as you know how to set them.

But Render Throttle can also be a time saver... It lets me knock out a draft render without having to adjust my render settings to then have to change them back again for final quality version.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited July 2013

I thought Render Throttle had something to do with.. well.. throttling the speed of the render. If all you're looking for are 1-click render presets, AdamR's had those in the Freepozitory/ShareCG for some time now.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/16085/

For UE, I use the built-in quality presets (I always use the highest, but drop the intensity most times).

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

At least it's good to see stuff getting updated, that's as much my delight as anything else. Whether or not you think it's useful, well, that's up to each and every one of us.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

too true and thanks for the heads up. I do have it but to be honest I never use it, even though I am still using DS3A mainly. I got used to changing things myself.