Wicked Battle Masks for Genesis 2, 3 & 8 Male(s) [Commercial]

This product started like so many others where I was creating a 3D artwork and realized I needed an item that simply didn't exist in the 3D marketplace, or at least couldn't find one to my specifications.  So, I started to model the first mask, then a second ..... a third, then started to texture each one in Substance Painter, then one texture turned into 7 for each mask and here we are!  These 3 uniquely different masks for Genesis 2, 3 and 8 male have at least 7 textures each, fit the most popular figures for each (the Genesis 2 mask just supports the Base figure and the full body morphs) and has some adjustment morphs to accomodate short hair styles.  I would like to thank Herschel Hoffmeyer for creating the "Tactical Assault Outfit" at the perfect time, I was almost finished these masks when I found out about his outfit on this forum, it is like the perfect tactical uniform to go along with my masks!!!  They are coming soon wink.

WB Masks_popup_2.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
WB Masks_popup_3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 603K
WB Masks_popup_4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 783K
WB Masks_popup_5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 722K
WB Masks_popup_13.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 720K
WB Masks_popup_9.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 480K

Comments

• greatguy351greatguy351 Posts: 52

Yes! I like the variety. There's a lot of just masks and helmuts that Daz is lacking. Excellent job!

• Thanks greatguy351, yup, variety is the spice of life as they say!  BTW, I just posted the texture options for "Mask 3", I wanted to leave something for the imagination for the first 2 masks!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

These look great!  And definitely fill a hole in my runtime

• Thanks for the comment IceDragonArt.

• Nice work WC; way to add a good dose of testosterone to the Daz catalogue. smiley

-P

• Thanks Philosopher, ya, I may make a version for the Genesis females here IF there is enough interest, we'll see wink!