Script to save DS log data?

I'm about to get serious about my scene optimizations, and I'd like to track some of the information that gets captured in the log file. Before I start trying to figure this out myself, I figured I should ask if there may be any existing scripts available that captures information like texture memory allocation, iterations until convergence, render time, etc. Mostly stuff for IRAY. 

I know it's all stuff that's in the log already but it's a bit tedious to extract it out. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Cheers

Comments

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,900

Just check in the Help menu, look for Log, it will contain everything that happens in DAZ.

• Imago said:

Just check in the Help menu, look for Log, it will contain everything that happens in DAZ.

Thanks, I got that. Here is what I thought about doing: I read a lot of posts about optimizing scenes and I think there are great guidelines but ultimately it comes down to specifics: Not just the hardware, but the scene, with the lighting, context, etc. It's a lot of trial and error and practice. So I figured I would compile a database of all of my renders...maybe over time, it might help me learn something but at least I'd have a better understanding of how all the factors fit together. 

The log has all that but it would be nice to have a "render report", especially something you could save out.