D-Force -- Clothes won't fall to floor

Hi all,

I'm trying to drop two clothing items onto a floor. I loaded both items without fitting them to any character. I made both D-Force Dynamic Objects, and left the default settings. In the Simulation tab, I left the default Gravity and Air Resistance settings and set "Start Bones from Memorized Pose" to Off, as recommended in RGcincy's tutorial. The tutorial did not mention setting keyframes, so I simulated with Current Frame. And ...

... apart from roughly a bazillion 'spring issue' reports, because both items have very dense meshes ...

... basically nothing happens. The shorts seem to shrink. The edges of the top ripple a little. Neither loses its fitted-on-a-human shape. Neither falls to the floor.

I edited the rigging to change both from rigged figures to regular props. Same result: the shorts seem to shrink some, the edges of the top ripple a little, neither loses its fitted-on-a-human shape, and neither falls to the floor.

I tried selecting both and, in the Dynamic Clothing tab, clicking Drape. It says "No cloth items selected."

Have I missed some setting somewhere?

Comments

• Could you post screen shots of the Simulation Settings, and perhaps of the Timeline, please.