Noswen's Corner

12346»

Comments

• NoswenNoswen Posts: 358

This one needs zooming in on to see really, and the resolution couldn't capture all of it, but first attempt at making something like this.

It's Cameras All The Way Down!

Link in Gallery

Back to the fantasy style renders once more smiley and I had to try out the dForce furry tail that appeared during the Christmas gifts.

Defence of the Kitsune

Link in Gallery

Guardian Angel

Link in Gallery

Marco deReisenberg

Marco deReisenberg is the former Traveller of the Water. Having been captured by a group investigating the Cult of the Travellers initially for interogation it soon became apparent he had been mind controlled into working for the cult.

Since being freed from this he has gladly told all information he held regarding the cult and now spearheads efforts to bring them and it's leader 'Magus' to an end.

Link in Gallery

And a closeup of the guardian angel as someone requested.

Even at 100% convergence there were a significant number of fireflies in this render, so a postwork despeckle was required.

Link in Gallery

And time for another D&D party member, this time a half orc barbarian.

Fengral

Link in Gallery

And the also requested closeup of Marco deReisenberg

Link in Gallery

Edge of the End

Link in Gallery

Another party member appears to go with the half orc!

Melissa d'Argent

Link in Gallery

Miniature - Priestess of Bones

Link in Gallery

This one was an idea I had to see if I could make a render which would look like a miniature that had been photographed.

After a lot of slacking off on rendering, I finished two more party members and a miniature, as well as working on a couple other images angel

Burbleberry

Link in Gallery

Miniature - Barbarian

Link in Gallery

Eidolon neDyna

Link in Gallery

An enemy the D&D party will soon be facing.

Some attempts to start using post-processing in here, changing the colour temperature massively to the red end of the spectrum, the magic attack glow and adding six bokeh effects.

This will probably be the only 4K image I do before I eventually get a new graphics card frown