Custom length for arms/legs

shaundazshaundaz Posts: 0
edited March 2018 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi everyone, i am new to daz and have a simple question. if i want to design a custom caricature style character based on let's say, genesis 3 model, how can i define its arms/legs length to my design ? I have seen morph sliders in Character Creator by Reilllusion where you can bake morphs and it reset all morphs but keep the changes to the character. below is an example

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• You can morph the arms longer, but then you need to use the Edit>Figure>Rigging>Adjust Rigging to Shape command to move the joint centres to match the new sizes, then link those movements with ERC Freeze (right-click in the Parameters pane, put it in Edit mode if it isn't, then with your morph set and the rigging adjustments in place but with no other chnaegs to the figure - that aren't meant to be linked to your morph - right-click on the morph slider, select ERC Freeze, check that the list of sub-components looks right, and click Accept). Note that you should not run ERC Freeze twice on the same morph without using ERC Bake first, otherwise you will get the Duplicate Formulas error.

• shaundazshaundaz Posts: 0

Thank you very much. I will test this today. 

Cheers