Trouble with FBX exporting

Soo, I wanted to export my animations from Daz to something I'm more comfortable with when it comes to rendering and scene building. First, I went with Unity 5.6 and was quite surprised to find that the imported Daz character was completely deformed, like a person trying to fit into a small box. Now, I've seen some people bringing up similar issues and others always asked, if they tried importing into other programs. So, I tried importing into Blender, with the same result. The Keyframes are exactly where they should be, but the model itself is so deformed it's not even close to a human being anymore. Then, I tried importing it into Unreal Engine 4, and here's what I found: An obj. file gets imported without any problems(just as it is imported into Blender or Unity without any deformation), but when I tried to import the fbx. there were no bones except the root node to be imported. The whole object in Unreal was just one sphere indicating the root bone. And the most funny thing: I imported the fbx. back to Daz3d without any modification, just like I exported it, and I saw the same deformations I've seen in Blender. Therefore I must conclude that the problem is with exporting the file and it lies within Daz. The question however is, how do I fix it? I've tried several export options, going through every fbx. version avalaible and the results were always the same. Anyone knows how to get this right?

Comments

• Which figure were you using, which export options, and how as the figure posed - AniBlock, pose controls on the figure, or direct transforms on the bones? Did you use the default interpolation type or did you edit those?