Tactical Assault Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s) and Female(s) [Commercial]

1235»

Comments

• I just got word that there is an update coming to the product and should be available in the near future.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Thank you both Hoff and Serene, for the answers :) I was hoping it would be something like that Hoff, just got concerned. Serene, I had that product wishlisted but had completely forgot about it, now that too is also in the cart waiting for payday (which is next week, unless something goes wrong lol )

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

This set is very detailed and is worth the investment. The clothing pieces are great. I would hate for you to have to miss out.wink

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,569
    Carola O said:

Thank you both Hoff and Serene, for the answers :) I was hoping it would be something like that Hoff, just got concerned. Serene, I had that product wishlisted but had completely forgot about it, now that too is also in the cart waiting for payday (which is next week, unless something goes wrong lol )

Best to try it out for yourself and see. I run an i7 6700K with 8 gb of DDR and a gtx 970 with 4 GB DDR and have a scene set up 3 figures with the outfits, 2 vehicles, terrain, trees, grass, HDRI lighting and it freezes my system. I redid the textures and deleted a few that I didn't need for closeups and it made a HUGE difference and renders fine.

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    edited April 2018

I was wondering about the materials presets, was planning to reorganize them and either rename or put them into folders at some point, but knowing an update is coming I'll wait for that so that it's consistent if there are future updates.

Happy with the set, even with the folder situation, as the variety of options are really nice to have.

And, the vests do indeed swap easily from one gender to the other, as seen here!

danny_and_andrew20180418.png
    900 x 1200 - 2M
    Post edited by AlmightyQUEST on
  • posecastposecast Posts: 386

Herschel, can you tell me which female model (or morph formula) you used in the promos? Love the product!

• posecast said:

Herschel, can you tell me which female model (or morph formula) you used in the promos? Love the product!

The body is Pepper and the Head is Mylou.

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562

The main set has lost its intro discount for some reason.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

fixed now

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I had it in my cart within two minutes of it showing up last night. Awesome!

• ArtsyDragonArtsyDragon Posts: 530

I need to really look into the Scene Optimizer. I have had trouble getting it to work. I claim user error.; :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,569
    illysArt said:

I need to really look into the Scene Optimizer. I have had trouble getting it to work. I claim user error.; :)

Probably not, but it would be a good idea to get scene optimizer, it saved me from having to return the outfits.

• wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239
    edited May 2018

Any news regarding the release date of the pistol pack?

Post edited by wizard1200 on
    edited August 2018

After releasing the Spinosaurus i guess that you start working on the pistol pack, right? :)

• EC3DEC3D Posts: 131

I'm a little late to say so but thank you for this amazing product. I've been able to kitbash with this outfit so well, and with little work-up I adapt it into most scenes. Can't wait to see what comes next.

• MendomanMendoman Posts: 401

This set looks pretty awesome, but the problem is, that I'm still using G3. Has anybody tried how well these outfits transfer to G3?

• After releasing the Spinosaurus i guess that you start working on the pistol pack, right? :)

It is currently on hold, the set is half way done. I have had a project come up (for a publisher outside of Daz) that is requiring a number of dinosaurs to be made and the list is big. My priorities and product schedule has changed to get the project pushed forward as soon as possible. I plan on returning to this product and many more like it as soon as i get things wrapped up elsewhere. Thank you for your patience and I'm sorry about the delay.

• Uthgard said:

Also, how about some rank insignias or organization identifiers? For added utility, they could be props or decals that could be used with other clothes. And a urban SWAT team option would be beyond cool.

+1 on this!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Thank you for your work on this. Similar outfits will be greatly appreciated.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    Nyghtfall said:

The creator has explained why the female outfit offers more chest display than chest protection.

That's the other part I was referring to.  I understand the technical reason behind the design, but I still get an immediate flash of it being featured in a womens prison movie.

You say "women's prison movie" like it's a bad thing.
    edited December 2018

Any news regarding the release of the pistol pack? :)

• Any news regarding the release of the pistol pack? :)

I have returned to working on this content and I will be providing more info soon.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482

Wow!

• I have returned to working on this content and I will be providing more info soon.

Thank you very much for the great news!

Any news regarding the pistol pack?

• Any news regarding the pistol pack?

I have a new line of tactical products coming out, the first one in pass at the moment. 

• EC3DEC3D Posts: 131

Cant wait!