Tactical Assault Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s) and Female(s) [Commercial]

Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 586
edited April 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Tactical Assault for Genesis 8 Male(s) and Female(s) is designed to mix aesthetics with realism and turn your characters into futuristic commandos. The outfit is modular in design, can easily be customized to your needs, and can have additional gear, equipment, and weapons added on.

There are also day and night presets to bring even more realism to your renders with night vision goggles and working helmet light.

Armor on the joints, like Elbow and Knee Guards, are treated as add-ons to avoid distortion for quality dynamic poses.

Tactical Assault brings you everything you need to get started with military style characters.

Many Expansions are planned for this outfit to add additional gear, textures, weapons, equipment, and poses. If you would like to see any content added in a future expansion for this outfit please feel free to share your request here. The first expansion will be a texture/camo expansion teased below.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1015K
Popup_01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 695K
Popup_03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 618K
Popup_04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 648K
Popup_05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 633K
Popup_06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 673K
Popup_07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 905K
Popup_08.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 918K
Popup_09.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 548K
Popup_10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 545K
Popup_01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 742K
Popup_02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 674K
Popup_03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 753K
Popup_04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 697K
Popup_05.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 751K
Popup_06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 611K
Popup_07.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 739K
Popup_08.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 680K
Popup_09.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 757K
Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639

Looks great!!! I'd like a long sleeves option and a cover-up or armor for the female's chest and neck, if it's not a hassle to the Hoff.

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 705

Looks great :>  Looks like I won't have to make my own tactial outfit.  Question though, you said this outfit is modular.  So would I be able to remove the heavy plating shoulder, chest , thighs, shins, and foot?  I dislike the heavy look.

• xyer0 said:

Looks great!!! I'd like a long sleeves option and a cover-up or armor for the female's chest and neck, if it's not a hassle to the Hoff.

I certainly can add a long sleeve/alternate top version in a future expansion. There will be one coming with additional outfit options like this and I can be sure to include that.

Looks great :>  Looks like I won't have to make my own tactial outfit.  Question though, you said this outfit is modular.  So would I be able to remove the heavy plating shoulder, chest , thighs, shins, and foot?  I dislike the heavy look.

All armor plating but the thigh guard and shin guard can be removed. They're built into the rigging and design of the pants. I can however add an additional pants option in a future expansion like discussed in the above comment.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408

wow ! great set ! thanks the female/male version

• Pus one for the closed female top, it really adds versatility. Also, how about some rank insignias or organization identifiers? For added utility, they could be props or decals that could be used with other clothes. And a urban SWAT team option would be beyond cool.

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Looks amazing like all of your other products

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

Plus one for alternate female options, I'd like her to have a top that matches the male's and I'd be pretty happy with a softer less armored male top to match hers too. It's weird when uniforms don't line up.

Looks like a really great set.

• GazukullGazukull Posts: 96
    jedijudd said:

Looks amazing like all of your other products

Like... best new merchant.  For reals.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818

I am also going to wish/ask for a more covering top for the female. As well as what was mentioned above making the uniforms line up, regardless of male or female :) 

Like Mal I would also love a option to make the uniform without the heavy plate, to make it look less sci-fi/futuristi, to be able to use the uniform even when doing a non sci-fi render.

And thirdly... DOGTAGS... please?.. pretty please with chocolate cherries on top?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Looks great! I personally like the female top, If I want matching outfits or a more reasonable look, I'll just autofit the male version. I am also with mal3imagery on a less heavy look. If the pads on the pants have their own material zone, maybe we could turn down the opacity. Any images of just the helmet without the face guard?

I also echo the dsire for dogtags.

Hopefully it's not to resource heavy so I can have more than a couple in a scene without my PC screaming in agony, LOL

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@Carola O "Like Mal I would also love a option to make the uniform without the heavy plate, to make it look less sci-fi/futuristi, to be able to use the uniform even when doing a non sci-fi render."

You might be surprised or saddened. Note that the photo is of Police.

https://www.thequint.com/photos/10-recent-viral-photos-that-will-become-iconic-in-the-next-50-years-world-photography-day

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,933

So basically female tactical assault = attack of the cleavage....

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    Leana said:

Works for me, LOL wink

Leana said:

HAI YAH!!!

• So what I have here for the futue to include in a pack is...

• Alternate covering Vest for Female
    • Long Sleeve Version of the Vest
    • Alternate Pants with No Armor
    • Standalone Helmet without mask
    • Dogtags and Rank/Name/Unit Insiginia add-ons

I will also be adding additional gear to this future package such as

• Camelback/Water source
    • Bookbag/Assault Pack
    • Radio Device

Ammo/Magazine Holders, holsters, slings, Grenades, and further weapon utilities will come with weapon pack expansions.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553

I like it. Could use a winter version with a balaclava  in a future version. Oh and rank insignia would be useful

• mats76mats76 Posts: 289

This will be an instant buy, very impressive work.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,933
    Leana said:

Works for me, LOL wink

Oh I don't doubt it works for a lot of people...

Oh well.... At least the PA is considering an extension which would make it useful for more than flashing her boobs...

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489

Add me to the voices who would like a female version with the same level of protection on the chest as the male. I definitely will get the guy's version, but unless there is at least an add-on set that allows for a closed shirt and protective plating for the lady, I will pass on that one.

Excellent, Herr Hoffmeyer! This will be quite useful crushing domestic rebellions.

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,049

It really looks good and I al interested. I was wondering too if the male chest plate could fit to the female? I mean if I use in parallel a "flat breast" morph on the female to avoid too much deformation ? 

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 519

looking forward to it

• It really looks good and I al interested. I was wondering too if the male chest plate could fit to the female? I mean if I use in parallel a "flat breast" morph on the female to avoid too much deformation ? 

Yes of course! Both can be auto-fitted to any character or of the opposite sex.

I just figured most of the customer base would be throwing down some huge boobs on their female characters and wanted to tailor towards something they could use for that rather than a bent in and awkard shaped chest plate. But if the fmale is kept pretty flat-chested then all the male attire should fit just fine on the female.

maraich said:

Add me to the voices who would like a female version with the same level of protection on the chest as the male. I definitely will get the guy's version, but unless there is at least an add-on set that allows for a closed shirt and protective plating for the lady, I will pass on that one.

They both come in the same package. The male uniform can be used on the female just like discussed in the above comment towards the other quote.

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,049

Cool thanks!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Instant buy!

Been looking for stuff like this for awhile.

P.S. Ronen looks great also!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I like the male version but I can honestly say I'm not crazy about the bikini top on the female version. I'd much rather the two be more the same, with the female version being closer to the male version of course. LOL

Laurie

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

I think it looks great how it is

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,799

This is some impressive modeling and texturing. Like other commenters, I hope that it will be possible to apply the male chest armor to female figures without too much deformation. Any chance of posting some test renders so that we can see how that would look?

An expansion pack that included pants/boots without leg pads would also be interesting.

• AllenArt said:

I like the male version but I can honestly say I'm not crazy about the bikini top on the female version. I'd much rather the two be more the same, with the female version being closer to the male version of course. LOL

Laurie

I agree. A full coverage option for the female version would be ideal.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,431
    edited March 2018

Once again, we see a man with a highly practical outfit, and a woman with an impractical "sexy" outfit that takes its stylistic cues from the man's. Admittedly, it's not bad from the stomach down, but she clearly doesn't value her heart and lungs nearly as much as he values his.

As shown, no sale.

Post edited by murgatroyd314 on