March Madness is here! Buyer Bonus: Justus for Darius 8 and A Gentleman's Expressions

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    edited March 2018
    ItsCeo said:
    Ati said:
    mats76 said:
    mats76 said:
    Nath said:

Yesterday's was Alexandra HD. I bought it and didn't see anything today, so assumed that was still the case.

Hmm did not see anything yesterday or today even though I bought some new stuff yesterday. Alexandra HD does not show any extra discount in my cart :(

Anyone else having the same issue where the bonus item stopped showing up completly despite bought something in the last 3 days?

You qualify when you buy something NEW, not just any item.

So, is there a list anyplace of what the bonus items are?  I am currently out of a job so i can't afford to buy something new just to see what other deal I may get?

The title of this thread has the bonus item in it. @dreamfarmer keeps changing it to reflect the current state. There is just one at any given time. Currently it is https://www.daz3d.com/sasuke-for-sakura-8

Post edited by Ati on
  • maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    Ati said:
    ItsCeo said:

So, is there a list anyplace of what the bonus items are?  I am currently out of a job so i can't afford to buy something new just to see what other deal I may get?

The title of this thread has the bonus item in it. @dreamfarmer keeps changing it to reflect the current state. There is just one at any given time. Currently it is https://www.daz3d.com/sasuke-for-sakura-8

Seems the marketing department at DAZ could use do a better job... trying to motivate people by NOT SHOWING what they could get cheaper if they would buy something somehow doesn't seem to do the job, imho cheeky

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    Ati said:
    ItsCeo said:

Seems the marketing department at DAZ could use do a better job... trying to motivate people by NOT SHOWING what they could get cheaper if they would buy something somehow doesn't seem to do the job, imho cheeky

I would have to agree.  For DAZ to somehow magically think I would look at this forum posting before shopping and know what's going on seems a little silly.  The sales have gotten so convoluted recently that it's hard enough, now I am supposed to go on a snipe hunt in the forums for data that would help them make a sale?  By the way, I don't know if it just me, but the link provided ( https://www.daz3d.com/sasuke-for-sakura-8, as well as when I do a search on Sasuke and try to click the item results in a '404 Not Found'

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

a lot of us are getting the 404 issue at the moment. Don't know what's happening, but I think there's some discussion about it over in the main sale thread.  

ItsCeo said:
    Ati said:
    ItsCeo said:

I would have to agree.  For DAZ to somehow magically think I would look at this forum posting before shopping and know what's going on seems a little silly.  The sales have gotten so convoluted recently that it's hard enough, now I am supposed to go on a snipe hunt in the forums for data that would help them make a sale?  By the way, I don't know if it just me, but the link provided ( https://www.daz3d.com/sasuke-for-sakura-8, as well as when I do a search on Sasuke and try to click the item results in a '404 Not Found'

• -probably cause it is about to change over to the new bonus item as Sukura has been out for two days now so it's done its run probably reappear in store not long after

• Sakura is the only one I didn't pick up didn't have use for don't think I've missed any others

• since I bought yesterday I'll get to see the new bonus tonight so if no one else does and if there is a new one when I get home from work I'll post a screenshot what they're offering as a bonus unless someone else does 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

The holographic menu in the Shoot First Corner is too funny! "Garlic magic mushrooms" among other comical dishes!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,158
    edited March 2018

since I bought yesterday I'll get to see the new bonus tonight so if no one else does and if there is a new one when I get home from work I'll post a screenshot what they're offering as a bonus unless someone else does

Today's is Stephanie 8 HD Add-On

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • MelanieL said:

since I bought yesterday I'll get to see the new bonus tonight so if no one else does and if there is a new one when I get home from work I'll post a screenshot what they're offering as a bonus unless someone else does

Today's is Stephanie 8 HD Add-On

ya just beat me to it was posting and got the page not found anyways new bonus buy product Stephanie 8 hd, at $19.58 but if you have bought anything from MM in last three days in your shopping cart she comes down to $5.87 according to my cart page too being a pc+ member  I've also would  saved $2.51 so non members it may be $8.38 ??? 

• ItsCeo said:
    Ati said:
    ItsCeo said:

Well, given that most of the items offered that way so far are ones I have no interest in to begin with, it's not a big deal that I don't see them on the sale page. And since I haven't been buying every few days because I really don't want anything that is out (with the exception of Liam for Edward 8) it makes sense that what's the special bonus isn't being shown, as is stated on the sale page.
  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

The 'secret bonus buyer item' isn't new; they had it last year too. Except last year I believe it was free and you earned it by buying ANYTHING in the last three days. Definitely some restriction of the reward arteries there.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,452

aha .. I finally get it. You need to know you have to buy a new mad item at least every other day or so to see the "SECRET" bonus buyer item. Otherwise, you don't know its even there, and if you didn't read the forums, you would never know of this secret, would you? That's a serious way to keep a secret. Its like finding a pot of gold .. you just happen to stumle upon it, but it hurts your toes, until you knows..and even then, it might not dawn on you that its been a secret all this time. 

• daveso said:

aha .. I finally get it. You need to know you have to buy a new mad item at least every other day or so to see the "SECRET" bonus buyer item.

It doesn't have to be a newly md item, any items marked as New will do 9anything less than 60 days in the store), and it doesn't have to be very other day - you can skip two days and still not miss out.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,452
    daveso said:

aha .. I finally get it. You need to know you have to buy a new mad item at least every other day or so to see the "SECRET" bonus buyer item.

It doesn't have to be a newly md item, any items marked as New will do 9anything less than 60 days in the store), and it doesn't have to be very other day - you can skip two days and still not miss out.

good to know yes

• mats76mats76 Posts: 289
    daveso said:

I was told by the support that it had to be an mars madness item, and that makes sense I guess otherwise the bonus buyer item would qualify as newly bought item for the next 3 days. I prefer if you are correct though as it makes it a bit easier.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,723
    mats76 said:
    daveso said:

I was told by the support that it had to be an mars madness item, and that makes sense I guess otherwise the bonus buyer item would qualify as newly bought item for the next 3 days. I prefer if you are correct though as it makes it a bit easier.

Mars madness okay

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    daveso said:

aha .. I finally get it. You need to know you have to buy a new mad item at least every other day or so to see the "SECRET" bonus buyer item. Otherwise, you don't know its even there, and if you didn't read the forums, you would never know of this secret, would you? That's a serious way to keep a secret. Its like finding a pot of gold .. you just happen to stumle upon it, but it hurts your toes, until you knows..and even then, it might not dawn on you that its been a secret all this time. 

Keeping your sales prices secret is so Marketing 101.  You never tell a potential buyer the true price of an item - you run the risk that they might make a purchase!

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

Stephanie AND Alexandra HD, whee.

• MegonNoelMegonNoel Posts: 377

New bonus item is up for today 

https://www.daz3d.com/vini-for-genesis-8-male ;

• Oops, seems there was a time change in Utah so my "last minute purchase" did not work as prices had already been adjusted. Bummer, as I had "Lugano" to a >60% discount with coupons. On the other hand keeping that budget might help in getting the last V3digitimes products which look like a must buy.

• MegonNoel said:

New bonus item is up for today 

https://www.daz3d.com/vini-for-genesis-8-male ;

huh looks like they changed rules bought stuff from last new releases Carnomolch and Enigma same day as Steph 8 hd which is the third day since last two days were catch up

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142

Well, he'll be up for a couple days I guess. And maybe again at the end of the month :)

Laurie

• AllenArt said:

Well, he'll be up for a couple days I guess. And maybe again at the end of the month :)

Laurie

Too much month at the end of the money? ;-)
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

Too much month at the end of the money? ;-)

Hey, I was out of money before the month started. LOL :P

• AllenArt said:

Laurie

bought Aiko 8 pro and add ons and Vinnie has popped up for $2.64

AllenArt said:

Laurie

I think the bonus product has switch over to something else now. But I suspect Vini will be back again at the end of the month for all the folks that wanted him and missed it :)

Laurie

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765
    AllenArt said:
    AllenArt said:

Laurie

I think the bonus product has switch over to something else now. But I suspect Vini will be back again at the end of the month for all the folks that wanted him and missed it :)

Laurie

Vini is still available along with the Aiko7 for 8 product. I still haven't bought it since the extra 10% discount for owning the Aiko 8Pro is not getting applied. You only get the discount if you add the pro bundle in your cart.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,260

Not seeing any initial discounts for "Aiko 7 for Aiko 8", listing at full price on the MM page. In the cart it gets the 70% and 10% discounts but not the 30% DO, nor 30% New discount.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    edited March 2018
    NorthOf45 said:

Not seeing any initial discounts for "Aiko 7 for Aiko 8", listing at full price on the MM page. In the cart it gets the 70% and 10% discounts but not the 30% DO, nor 30% New discount.

It had the correct discounts a few hours ago but seems to have lost them recently.

Post edited by Ati on