• XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426
    edited July 2019

Felix and Barkie

Post edited by Chohole on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,796

Adorbs!

edited August 2019

Thanks, Hylas. Here's Felix trying to take a picture with Scratchy. it didn't turn out that well...

• kmorris1@oh.rr.com[email protected] Posts: 1,107
    edited July 2019

Nice images, @xpiderman!

Post edited by [email protected] on
  • ButchButch Posts: 797

Contrary to this render, it's (expletitive deleted) cold in this part of the world! 

• E.BruE.Bru Posts: 180

• sueyasueya Posts: 826

Just thought I'd share my portrait of Dante from Darwin's Mishap which was my entry for last month's New User Contest

• Chou-VertChou-Vert Posts: 122
    edited August 2019

I think of this as a picture of Eros, inspired by C.S. Lewis' novel "Till We Have Faces."

KevinH said:

Nice images, @xpiderman!

Thank you. :)
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

PizmoSF     did you remove your image thumbnail?

@Chohole Yes, was I not supposed too? It appears the image is embedded in the post now. Is that wrong? 

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255

No, now there is a broken link icon in the post.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited May 2021
    PizmoSF said:

@Chohole Yes, was I not supposed too? It appears the image is embedded in the post now. Is that wrong? 

@PizmoSF, When you attach an image to a post, the small image you see below is just a thumbnail that links to the original image. If you delete the thumbnail, the software will delete the image from the server, but because it's in your browser's cache, you will still it in the post.

I see you're now using the image from your gallery page. I actually prefer doing that myself, though I just copy and paste the image from the gallery page, already sized to 730 pixels wide. I then edit the Image properties and set the link to the gallery page, (though you can leave it to the full-size image, of course,) and set the link to open in a new window.

(Gallery links are different since early 2021, and Daz no longer resizes the images for us.) sad 

Nice image, btw.
    yes

Post edited by L'Adair on

Thank you, I seriously enjoy telling stories and making images with Daz.

I used "inspect element" from other people's posts and saw where they got their images from, so I did the same.  Thanks for the advice.

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 631

I'm having some fun lately creating a "Men of dreams" series of pictures, starting from teens; here are my firtst boys. Really basic because I wanted to focus more on the characters than the environment 

Dream men - Teen 01 a.png
    705 x 998 - 560K

Second; and yes, I LOVE yaoi!

Dream men - Teen 02 couple b.png
    705 x 998 - 684K

Kenji

Dream men - teen 02 couple i Kenji.png
    705 x 998 - 939K

and Michel

Sorry, seem I forgot the image! 

Ruthven said:

and Michel

Dream men - teen 02 couple o.png
    705 x 998 - 876K
    edited August 2019

So this is my first crack at using Daz Canvases, which, in my humble opinion, is an amazingly powerful feature of the Render Engine.  Frankly, I was sort of afraid of them, but some videos out there (Sicklyield, Esha and Jason Maranto) piqued my curiosity and gave me encouragement. I used Affinity Photo to composite the cavases. (This is my third re-do of this image, I keep on fiddiling with the canvases, it's that's much fun.)

Post edited by Chou-Vert on
  • Was happy with how this one came out.

MyPromo I New2A (Post).jpg
    800 x 1040 - 509K
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,796

@Ruthven: I like yor third character... is that Kenji out of the box?

• Once more with Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen as an inspiration.

Less processed than other images that I've done lately.

• ButchButch Posts: 797

Giving some of my models a bit of background. 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited May 2021

It's been way too long since I posted a male in here. (Though I've kept an eye on the thread, and you all have been posting some amazing art!)

Quiet Afternoon

Quiet Afternoon, by L'Adair

(That's Darwin's Danior reading the book…)

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • The Prime Minster

heartkiss

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

well.. perhaps getting into politics might be worth it, if that's the eyecandy one get :) Great work!

• E.BruE.Bru Posts: 180

Trumpet Player

• tj_1ca9500btj_1ca9500b Posts: 2,048
    edited August 2019

I posted this one a couple of days ago for Michael 8's 2nd Anniversary, but apparently no one noticed or really cared enough to reply.  Sharing it here as well, as it has Michaels 4-8 and Vics 4-8 all in the same scene, and this being the Michael and Friends appreciaton thread and all...

All textures were converted to Iray using the uber base shader, but otherwise I used generation specific poses with adjustments of course, and hairs and clothing from each version's own generation, to keep things simple.  Not an overly impressive render, but how often to you see all of these characters together in the same render?

m8bday.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 295K
    Post edited by tj_1ca9500b on