Is Victoria 5 better?

harmonica_masterharmonica_master Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Is there really much difference between Victoria and Micheal 5 and regular Genesis with the Evolution package? Was just thinking of upgrading and was wondering what was the difference? What can Victoria do that Genesis can not?

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited June 2013

In addition to the information on the Victoria 5 product page, you can learn more about V5 on this page.

To me, the biggest selling points of V5 are the Bree skin texture (which is excellent) and the improved joint controls (which happen behind the scenes, making for more realistic bends). You also get the regular V5 shape, the V5 supermodel shape, the V5 head shape, 11 different breast morphs, some poses, and the V5 UV set. The UV set may not sound too important, but without it you won't be able to use other skin textures designed for Victoria 5.

Can you skip V5 and just use the Evolutions morphs? Sure. But combining both together will give you even more options. And she's on Fast Grab today, which is an excellent value...

Edited to add: For Michael it's pretty much the same thing...except in his case, you also get two extra head shapes, underwear, and bulge morphs instead of breast morphs.

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • harmonica_masterharmonica_master Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you I think that is what I needed to know :)

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Genesis is the base. The Evolution sets, V5, and all everything else is a morph. Some morphs are better than others. It's a matter of perspective.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Bottom line, it all depends on your goals and if you wish to spend more money. I invested in the V5 M5 morphs but see no reason to buy V5 M5 textures when I have (years of collecting) V4 M4 textures that will work on Genesis. Morphs to edit Genesis I do buy.