Shape Shift for Genesis and Genesis2 - Now Available (Commercial)

1235»

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just Installed 3 more Zev0 morph set's including this one. I'm so never gonna find another morph easy as long as I live....

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited August 2013

Guys, product morph locations aren't changing, Just the locations of the presets. Just to clear things up. They will all now be under People\Genesis 2 Female\Shapes instead of Presets\Characters\Genesis 2 Female, the ones that came with presets. Daz is trying to make the Genesis2 structures simpler and keep everything closer together instead of multiple directories.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

LOL! I was talking I had 53 full screens of morphs before I added the three new sets... I'm just a bit morph happy I think.

edited December 1969

I'm always morph happy:) I love collecting them, and making them lol.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,821
    edited December 1969

The G2F version got updated again today, apparently.

edited August 2013

Hmm. Could be they are changing the Poser preset locations as well. I will see whats going on.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • GnotMeGnotMe Posts: 131
    edited December 1969

Zev0,

Are you going to have Growing Up for Genesis also? A bundle for both Genesis and Genesis 2?

Last time I purchased Belly for Genesis and missed out on the discounted price of the Belly Bundle.

Your stuff is the BEST, I've got all of your stuff.

Thanks,

Dan

edited August 2013

Thanks man. I haven't drafted up a Genesis1 version unfortunately. If I do it will only take place after the Genesis2 male base is out so I can see how to do a male version and then from there see how to incorporate both on a universal base which is Genesis. If that happens, then I probably will do a bundle or even a discount for those who already have it. But again, I will have to see how viable it is since Genesis already has child and teen morphs. So for now I cannot give any definate answers. Also it depends on how well this product does to see if there is enough reason to do a Genesis1 conversion, so lots of factors I need to consider.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

How about if we whine ,beg and buy the Genesis2 versions?? cause I sure thing this would add even more versatility to Genesis1' child and teen shapes . .......and I got no problem whining or begging ........I was taught by kids how to do it well !!

edited December 1969

Lol I will look into it. That is all I can promise right now. I already have to do this all over for the male base when it comes out, I might be tired of it by then having to do another two versions for Genesis:) But let's see how things pan out. There is still Genx for Genesis2 coming out and I have to see how that affects the market and what people do, if they are transferring morphs over to Genesis2, or continue to use Genesis1. So lots of things to factor in.

edited December 1969

Thanks for at least thinking about it .....I still really like Genesis1 ,I've gotten the basic morphs and now your Growing up morphs ,and I'm looking forward to GenX for Gen2 ,but I have to say your morph sets are the best for fixing and variations ...thank you for sharing your talent.

edited August 2013

It's a pleasure:). I enjoy making and sharing them, well except when they don't work and makes you tear your hair out lol.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

OOOOooo ya know if the frustration makes you pull out your hair .....you can replace it with LAMH ,then no one will ever know .......

edited December 1969

Will need to 3d print it first lol....

edited December 1969

Hehehehheehehe !! yep!!

• GnotMeGnotMe Posts: 131
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Thanks man. I haven't drafted up a Genesis1 version unfortunately. If I do it will only take place after the Genesis2 male base is out so I can see how to do a male version and then from there see how to incorporate both on a universal base which is Genesis. If that happens, then I probably will do a bundle or even a discount for those who already have it. But again, I will have to see how viable it is since Genesis already has child and teen morphs. So for now I cannot give any definate answers. Also it depends on how well this product does to see if there is enough reason to do a Genesis1 conversion, so lots of factors I need to consider.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to go ahead and buy Growing Up Genesis 2. I'm not buying most Genesis 2 things because I have spent so much on Genesis and Genesis 2 is really going backwards with respect to flexibility, but your stuff is the best, so I'm buying it. Without your programs Genesis 2 is the lamest thing I know.

Thanks again,

Dan

• Dino GrampsDino Gramps Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Zev0, thank you for this. We need this for Genesis. Without GenX for G2F, I have very little interest in Genesis 2. Without this product and your other morphs, I wouldn't bother with G2F at all.