Shape Shift for Genesis and Genesis2 - Now Available (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited June 2013

dkgoose said:
    I know this isn't the thread but I do hope you so the aging morphs for Genesis 2, I did get them carried over and it looks good but once you pose the character things go really bad lol, can't wait for the shape shift product I'll more than likely be getting the bundle :)

The Aging Morphs is being brought over with a few refinements and additions to cater specifically for the Female Base along with Faceweight.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited June 2013

Saiyaness said:
    Zev0 said:
    Thanks:) A child and baby cannot really be done with the value range from this product. Like I said, creating different ages isn't its core function. Maybe a child by adjusting scaling, but it won't look convincing. However something like that is in the works:) To get a convincing child and baby you have to completely re-design the base\body shape proportions to match that age group. Simple scaling isn't enough. This product is suited mainly for teen to adult type shapes. But if a child and baby base is available, you can tweak it with this product.

I was joking and anyone that wants a bow-legged baby is being a little too fussy :p :p :p

Lol..Bow legs are cool:) And I already have it drafted:) Still need to test how they work with poses:(

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Another render using Shape Shift.

1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 417K
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    edited December 1969

five days and counting.

must have patience...

must have patience...

WHERE IS IT???!!!!!

edited December 1969

Month isn't over yet:)

edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    dkgoose said:
    I know this isn't the thread but I do hope you so the aging morphs for Genesis 2, I did get them carried over and it looks good but once you pose the character things go really bad lol, can't wait for the shape shift product I'll more than likely be getting the bundle :)

The Aging Morphs is being brought over with a few refinements and additions to cater specifically for the Female Base along with Faceweight.

Will that be a free upgrade or a buy with discount for previous customers?

edited December 1969

A Discount will be available for previous purchases, as well as a bundle option for those who haven't bought it yet. I basically have to do it over since the poly's in the face are different, and I want the new version to make use of that extra polygons.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,040
    edited December 1969

Looks like a keeper. One question, after playing with the Gen-2 basic female: will it be possible to apply the morphs asymmetrically? As in a slightly overdeveloped right arm for a pro bowler?

edited June 2013

No assymetry unfortunately. That would make the package way to big. However you can just scale, length etc of each side to your liking manually by clicking on the body part. However I am busy experimenting with an assymetry type project. Whether it will be of any use to anybody I don't know yet lol.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

TWO.
    DAYS.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

edited December 1969

It's live:)

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

WOOT! I refreshed my emails at 4:23pm and nothing....I did it again at 4:28pm and got this message. Sad, I know. o_o

edited June 2013

Gave a nice discount for the weekend Launch:) Enjoy:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Random question - taking advantage of the discounts in your store - will there be texture add-ons for Sheer Greatness? (Not for the pantyhose...)

edited December 1969

You will have to ask Draagonstorm that question. I don't handle the shader:)

• siocsioc Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

I just bought the bundle... It's just great !!

Will you do something for face morph ? Currently G2F is a little limited in that area *smile*

edited December 1969

Probably will:) Need to finish what I have on my plate first:) But I will definitely see what can be done in that department:)

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the intro discount, couldn't resist the bundle at those prices : - )

edited December 1969

You're welcome. Have a great weekend:)

• MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 336
    edited December 1969

Just bought the shape shift Bundle, thanks Zev0 for that great product !!! :)

edited June 2013

Cool. look forward to seeing what you guys do with it. Enjoy:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited June 2013

For those who still don't know the morph paths here they are.

Shape Shift Genesis1

Torso/Universal/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Arms/Universal/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Hip/Universal/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Legs/Universal/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Feet/Universal/Real World/Shape Shift/

Daz presets located under Presets/Characters/Shape Shift
    Poser presets located under Pose/Daz Genesis/Shape Shift

Shape Shift Genesis2

Upper Body/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Arms/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Waist/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Hip/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Legs/Real World/Shape Shift/
    Feet/Real World/Shape Shift/

Daz presets located under Presets/Characters/Genesis 2 Female/Shape Shift
    Poser presets located under Pose/Daz Genesis/Genesis 2 Female/Shape Shift

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • ZenrelZenrel Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

Thanks you so much with this product! Now I can finally make the models that I want! *smiles*

edited December 1969

I bought the bundle and haven't had much of a chance to play yet but THANK YOU for the hip morphs at least! I can't wait to see what I can do with the rest!

• artd3Dartd3D Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

I just purchased the Shape Shift bundle and installed it, and cannot find it anywhere under the parameters tab.
    The only thing I can find is in the content library where it shows the zero poses. I find nothing else under presets.

I find these zip file installs very confusing as to where to install the product. Instructions with a full path name would be very helpful.

One file showed it should be installed under content. Now I have two content files (and this may be wrong), but one is under Daz3d/studio and the other under Daz3d/studio/my library. I have tried installing in both locations and Shape Shift does not show up in either the parameters tab or the shaping tab.

I see in your post above where these morphs are supposed to be located, but they are not there.

I am really looking forward to using this product, so I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Note: all of my content is located under C:/Daz3d/Studio

edited December 1969

Can you please PM me if you have any issues. Thanks:)

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Snagged the bundle :D

And I have almost all of your stuff from the other store and Daz's =) You never disappoint :)

edited June 2013

Thank you for the kind words. Makes doing these products worthwhile:) Knowing that users find them useful is the best reward:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

I'm glad these are in the store now. I can see a lot of possibilities with them.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

I was wondering before whether I should go for the Genesis 2 product only or the bundle ... but then again the price tag is very generous ... so the bundle it is :)

Looking forward to your next contributions :)