HDRI friendly feet poses or Character foot evener

Would love an HDRI friendly tool that will put everyone at the same level automatically. And maybe some foot poses. Constantly spending time, adjusting the feet because a pose for one foot is tilted meaning a character hovers or impales the ground or one foot (usually the foot cutely on point), is below the ground, while another is up above.

So, something which would make it easy to line them all up would be great.

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,908
    edited February 2018

This surprises me, because poses are supposed to have the feet touch the ground plane, but not go through it. QA should be catching these before they get out the door. (I spend a lot of time making sure that my poses meet this criteria, although sometimes I allow for a gap to accommodate shoes for the customers.) I should clarify that all full body poses should be meeting this criteria before it hits the store. However, if you're talking about partial poses, then that's another story, I believe - although the lower body poses should be meeting the same criteria of touching the ground plane and not poking through it, or floating above it. But to be fair, some PAs who do partial poses are less scrupulous about this detail when putting their packs together.

If you're getting poses that have the feet go through the ground plane or float unusually high above it, and you bought the pose set from this store, I'd recommend you contact customer service so that they'll know to let QA and the pose creator know about it. (And of course, if it's one of my poses, by all means, please let me know, as I would want to fix this right away.)

Post edited by FeralFey on