Comments

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Here is my hag unbagged...

Yikes! Where's that eye bleach? 8-O

Dana

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

...an' it wuz somebody else you'se wuz 'xpectin' maybe?

NEW_Bag_Hag_002.jpg
    378 x 581 - 137K
    edited December 1969

...an' it wuz somebody else you'se wuz 'xpectin' maybe?

Should have known by the jester outfit! But she didn't have his normally svelt figure! :D

Dana

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

OFF WITH HER (ITS?) BAG!

Hag Bag by Music2u4u
    Victoria 4 from DAZ
    Alien Head by zollster from Fantasies Attic
    Lamia & Creature morphs by Angie at ShareCG
    Hobbit (mat) by Elwinde at Renderosity
    Le Bun Bun Bunny Suit from Bucketload3D
    Voodoo Doll by Traveler at RuntimeDNA
    Empty Dirty Warehouse by Redviper at ShareCG

Hag02-sm.jpg
    1003 x 733 - 109K
  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited June 2013

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have some very sad news to announce.
    It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell everyone that I received a message from BWSman's brother yesterday.

Our friend and #1 ETO has passed away. I do not know any of the details. I was gone all day and just got the message this morning. I have pmed him with my condolences. I'm sure everyone here feels the same. When I find out more I will let everyone know.
    I will be taking over the rest of the month. Please be patient with me, I have really not been paying attention this month as I have been very busy with RL. I will get the judging of the mini contest out in the next few days and prizes will follow. If "B" has offered you an extra prize this month I will not be able to cover it but we will work something out. We have a great group of nuts here and I'm sure we can work it all out.
    bear with me too, I slashed my finger really bad yesterday and can't type worth a darn.
    Life will go on, but we will miss you my friend. God must have needed another angel in heaven. Take care BWSman (Ron). We will all miss you.

wanted_b.jpg
    500 x 375 - 138K
    Post edited by jeeperz on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jeeperz, if there were extra prized offered then I will cover them. I do have some store credit left. I have also PMed GRNgiant,

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Man will be missed. I pledge to help in any way I can. Both in RL and the Freebe contest he loved so much. Just let me know anything I could do to help.

edited December 1969

Thanks cho and Jaderail.

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

That's devastating news. Certainly the challenge will not be the same without him.

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

What Dorseyland said. My condolences to his family.

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

Pin-up? I dunno...I've had a lousy start to the summer and I'm struggling to get my footing back. This is a rework of an old piece from last year that was never posted so I figured, why not? It was worth a shot...

Sorry to hear that summer's not been going well for you, Ganthor. Great pic though.

Dana: My original thought was that he was too busy being a good tourist to be a good husband/boyfriend, and that he was pointing at the scenary or some local landmark. The angle of his attention is too high for him to be ogling a woman on another boat. ;)

edited June 2013

Anyone wanting to let his family know how you feel can probably pm his brother GRNgiant7713. He said he would check back in a few days for any messages. Please be mindful of slamming him right away with pm's. I'm sure the family will appreciate your thoughts and wishes in this very sad time.

Post edited by jeeperz on
    edited December 1969

OFF WITH HER (ITS?) BAG!

Hag Bag by Music2u4u
    Victoria 4 from DAZ
    Alien Head by zollster from Fantasies Attic
    Lamia & Creature morphs by Angie at ShareCG
    Hobbit (mat) by Elwinde at Renderosity
    Le Bun Bun Bunny Suit from Bucketload3D
    Voodoo Doll by Traveler at RuntimeDNA
    Empty Dirty Warehouse by Redviper at ShareCG

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dana

edited December 1969

I am stunned! My condolences to his family. He will be sorely missed around here. So sad.

Dana

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

I feel I must come in here and say something, as "B" was my friend and my main ETO. He had this amazing ablility to "fix" me when ever I was down and point me in the right direction. When he lost both of his legs, we never knew until after they were gone and he was in recovery. He was a very brave and inspirational human being, never complained. When I askied him if it were true that he had both his legs taken, he responded by telling me about his "very cool" spring legs he had gotten, and then he challenged me to a race. Just tears my heart out how someone so special and brave has been called home. I will surely miss him deeply.

I would like to offer my help for the rest of this month, in honor of our beloved friend. I know the ropes, and between Jeeperz and I, we should be able to cover just fine. I would also like to offer up two prizes I made for the theme. One will be a kissing booth for the "Hag Bag" winner, the other will be a Pavilion bar for a backyard, park, partys, etc. to go to all the winners this month. I want to do this in memory of "B". I just hope you guys will allow me to help. May God rest his precious soul. He will be greatly missed.

edited December 1969

thank you music for coming back to continue the month. You know this month more than anyone I know. I would be happy to let you take charge and be second in command.
    TO THE MAN, BWSman. you will forever be remembered and one hell of a great man. Don't give the man upstairs to hard of a time.
    Peace, out

edited June 2013

Thanks Jeeperz. I would be honored to do this for him. After all, he tributed this month to me, now he is gone. This is something I feel very strongly about doing. I have reviewed all the entries. The "Bag the hag" entries I will review next.

note: To all who entered the Bag the Hag mini challenge, just remember you must post the exact same render as before, only without the bag.

With our lovely Cho's permission, I will pick up the rest of the month and can take care of getting the winner info to the right person for their CGs.

(I believe the beautiful Dollygirl will be hosting next month's challenge, so be ready for her.)

Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited June 2013

OK...keep posting those Haggies...Dorsey, that is just hidious! LG...who would have guessed! The bearded pool girl and the "hunk" are better off bagged!

I will cover the $5.00 GC promised by "B" to the winner.

So, I guess I will post a NAE pinup I did using Perlk's Birdie character.

BeachPinupDaz1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 216K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

The winner of the mini contest will also get this Kissing Booth I made.

KissingBooth1.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 620K
    KissingBooth2.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 582K
  • Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

This is very sad news. I will endeavor to increase my ETO duties to try to take up the vacated space. BWSman was a good friend both inside and outside of the forums and I will sorely miss him.

Kendall

edited December 1969

I have started a tribute page to BWSman, It doesn't do him justice and it will probably be moved to the commons. I have posted the pm that B's brother sent to me telling what happened.
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/24424/

• DigitalMirrorsDigitalMirrors Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Here is my second hag.

LaceyUnbagged.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 786K
  • DigitalMirrorsDigitalMirrors Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

So sorry to hear about BWSman, my condolences to his family.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    I have started a tribute page to BWSman, It doesn't do him justice and it will probably be moved to the commons. I have posted the pm that B's brother sent to me telling what happened.

Thank you for this sir.
  • mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412
    edited December 1969

I am very sorry to hear about BWSman's passing. This was my first time posting in the freebie challenge and so I did not know him as well as most of you, but he came across as a kind and dedicated man. Thoughts of comfort to his family and friends.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,648
    edited December 1969

Yes Music, it is my turn in the barrel. I am working on the challenge right now.

edited December 1969

Was happy to and BTW you probably don't know this since you are fairly new but it is "lady" jeeperz. No worries.

Miss B said:
    jeeperz said:

Thank you for this sir.
  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Didn't know him personally but condolences go out to his family. Guess I don't really know what else to say.

edited December 1969

B was a man of no complaints. He just adapted so well to things. I would think that his last wishes (for this challenge) would have been to have loads of fun and carry on. I am assuming that would be what he would have wanted.

edited December 1969

LisaDM said:
    Here is my second hag.

Aaaaaaaaaah! I'm pretty sure I've seen him, err her, ummmm it, in a horror movie! :D

Dana