(Resolved) - Install Manager can't find DAZ path for installing GoZ and Photoshop bridge

13»

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

You can simply hide it in DIM, that is what I do for it and GoZ as I don't have either program.

• "Install Manager cannot find a required path. The installer for "Photoshop 3D Bridge for DAZ Studio 4.5+ (Win 64-bit)" requires that the installed path for "Photoshop CS6;CS5;CS4 (64-bit)" be defined. Make sure that a path for this application is present on the "Applications" page of the "Settings" dialog, then try again. "

i noticed some body said to go to Dim where is DIm?  i am new in this thank you

• i noticed some body said to go to Dim where is DIm?  i am new in this thank you

http://www.daz3d.com/install-manager-info

• Does the Photoshop 3D bridge work with CS2?

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891

Does the Photoshop 3D bridge work with CS2?

No, I believe that it requires CS5 or higher (according to the installer) , although some people say that it can work with CS4.

• ...And thanks, this was very useful thread to me also :)

• frank0314 said:

If your trying to point to photoshop in 64 bit the patch should be. c:Program Files/Adobe...... and the application needs to be listed as Photoshop. ATM you have you 64bit photoshop listed as DS. And the 32/64 bit is listed to the wrong programs folder

Thank you so much!  This is exactly what I was doing wrong.  For some reason, DIM automatically lists Daz Studio 64 then the application path as Adobe / Photoshop...

There really isn't any good explanation as to why.  But, correcting the name to Photoshop fixed my pathway problem.  It wasn't the pathway that was in error, it was the DIM naming.