Star Trek Builders Unite 4 : In a Runtime Darkly!

1444546474850»

Comments

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Hey everyone,
    It is getting really close to a starting a new thread so here are the ideas for a new thread title, any idea on who is taking the thread for the next round?

Where no pixel has gone before

The trouble with textures

The Renders of Triskelion

By Any Other Render

And the Render Shall Lead

All Our Renders

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the 3d Sky

For the Render is Hollow and I Have Touched the Mouse

The Naked Render

What Are Little Renders Made Of?

The Render Trap

The Render of Terror

I thought we had agreed on "What Are Little Renders Made Of?"... (goes and checks) No, that was just the front-runner; no decision was actually reached.

(As much as I like "The Trouble with Textures," it sounds like a complaint thread title. And "The Naked Render" might get more than a few TOS violations...)

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186
    edited December 1969

Actually it is a neck and neck tie between 'Where no pixel has gone before' and 'What are little renders made of'. My problem is that the 'What are little renders made of' suggestion sounds like a K4 render thread title, but I will go with the majority, so lets hear what you all want as the next thread title.

robkelk said:
    Hey everyone,
    It is getting really close to a starting a new thread so here are the ideas for a new thread title, any idea on who is taking the thread for the next round?

Where no pixel has gone before

The trouble with textures

The Renders of Triskelion

By Any Other Render

And the Render Shall Lead

All Our Renders

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the 3d Sky

For the Render is Hollow and I Have Touched the Mouse

The Naked Render

What Are Little Renders Made Of?

The Render Trap

The Render of Terror

I thought we had agreed on "What Are Little Renders Made Of?"... (goes and checks) No, that was just the front-runner; no decision was actually reached.

(As much as I like "The Trouble with Textures," it sounds like a complaint thread title. And "The Naked Render" might get more than a few TOS violations...)

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
    edited December 1969

What, no "3D, the Final Frontier"?

edited December 1969

What, no "3D, the Final Frontier"?

Now that it has been suggested it is an option. Thanks for suggesting it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Just so that we know, for when post 1502 is made, who is going to be fronting the next iteration?

Has any decision been made yet?

edited December 2013

Well at this time that is still up in the air. I will have an answer for you before post 1500 if that helps. If no one steps up to take it I guess I will do it again so the thread doesn't die out.

chohole said:
    Just so that we know, for when post 1502 is made, who is going to be fronting the next iteration?

Has any decision been made yet?

Post edited by shadowhawk1 on
  • GRFK DSGN UnlimitedGRFK DSGN Unlimited Posts: 1,047
    edited December 1969

wsterdan said:
    It's official. The first issue of my comic, The Final Frontier, is for sale on Amazon! If you want the link, please PM me or drop me an email ([email protected]).

David

Just bought it, congrats!

Have you considered selling it on http://www.comixology.com as well? They have their Indie Submit program up and running.

-- Walt Sterdan

It's in the submission process. I submitted back in June and still waiting on a response.

• PDSmithPDSmith Posts: 712
    edited December 2013

I will step back in, if none of the others would like it. Head the thread is easy, it's maintaining the freebie list that will take you're time.

Where no pixel has gone before.

is the title I'd go with, since the other title, even though there is a Star Trek Builders at the front would look like a Kids render.

-Paul

New Thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/33725/

Post edited by frank0314 on
This discussion has been closed.