purchasing scenes

itsikwitsikw Posts: 42
edited December 1969 in The Commons

In DS and other websites I can purchase a variety of 3D models. Is there any way to purchase COMPLETE, ready to render scenes?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

For what application, and what type of scene? And how complete? DAZ Studio 4 comes with a few "Ready to render" scenes, using the supplied content, but other than that the nearest you will get are some of the Danie and Marforno sets which include scenes and poses for the figures, or some of the Platinum Club sets by Jack Tomalin which have add on pose packs. Many environment sets include one or more pre-built scenes, and there are light and camera sets included or available as extra sets. However, you'd still need to apply clothing, hair and textures to the figures.

We may see more pre-built scenes with everything included for DAZ Studio 4.5 as the new .duf scene file makes it possible to distribute them without including things that shouldn't be distributed, but that of course is not yet ready for a full public release - and won't help Poser users.

• itsikwitsikw Posts: 42
    edited December 1969

I am familiar with the DS4 ready to render scenes. This is exactly what I am looking for.
    I am using DS to create content for 3D lenticular print artwork. This requires a special render, and therefore I need the scene. Although I have gained some experience in scene composition in DS, I am sure that there are experts and artists in this community with abilities far exceeding mine.
    I am planning to prepare an exhibit of 10 to 20 pieces of 3D lenticular portraits made with DS.

Itsik

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703
    edited December 1969

What would happen if you do not have product X in the scene that you just bought? Or if needs product Y and you have not installed it yet.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

What would happen if you do not have product X in the scene that you just bought? Or if needs product Y and you have not installed it yet.

The rest of the scene will load, and tell you what product couldn't be found, I believe.