Willis HD for Genesis 3 Male Question

The product Willis HD for Genesis 3 Male, only indicates Genesis 3 Male. But another product is listed as Willis Outfit for Genesis 8 and 3 Male(s), and still another product is listed as Willis Hair and Beard for Genesis 3 and 8 Male(s). So is the Willis HD character only for Genesis 3 Males, but the other products include both the 3 and 8 varieties? By the way, I would have questioned the artist, Kool, but when I try to start a conversation, I get a number of kools, and can't tell which one I want to get in touch with. I'm mentioning this because this has happened to me a number of times when I tried to reach an artist to pose a question. I wish DAZ would have a policy whereby enough information about the creator of a product would be given on the product page, so that a prospective buyer could contact the artist.

Comments

• Yeah, the character is only for G3. The clothes and hair are for G3 and G8.

Also you can put in support tickets to contact DAZ with questions. PAs aren't actually required to do customer support, it's DAZ's job.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,565

The product info is correct. The character is Genesis 3. The outfit and hair are for both.